Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thip Thai Bolton  (Read 5144 times)

Offline plus8

External Link/Members Only

Further to a previous review, I decided to give this place a try as it's within my "area" and I am looking for a regular place that doesn't involve too much travelling.  Booking very easy by text and time agreed for later in day.
Plenty of free parking around. 
Linda was alone when I arrived and locked door behind me.  During the course of the visit she said there is a younger girl who works with her but she had finished for the day.  Linda will only discuss specific requirements face to face, paid £35 for 1 hour massage, but once in room asked for extras.
B to B is £80 in total, ie an extra £45.
My review borders on a Neutral as, unlike the previous OP Linda did answer her phone at least twice during the massage, one call went on for a couple of minutes.  Initially I thought she was talking to me as her phone was on silent and she was asking questions!  It was apparent that she does not talk about specifics on the phone but uses the euphemism "I won't let you down" or similar. I think if you were a trusted regular, more might be on the cards.   Proper massage table, wide enough for 2 with face hole, decent room, shower down a short corridor.
Plenty of oil used during the massage, the actual B to B doesn't start until about half way in after a few reach unders to get you interested. at which point Linda is naked and allows a certain amount of touching.  She has a good body with soft boobs which feel nice to the touch.
HE done with nice technique and a little dirty talk encouragement.
Afterwards a head/hair massage followed by a shower, which for me was important because of all the oil used.
Overall a Positive as her attitude is good and you feel relaxed.  Negatives - answering phone and late start to B to B.
Would probably return and ask for and expect a bit more attention!

Offline Durch69

Drive past here a lot , busy main road, not a problem if from out of town , do they have a separate more discreet entrance??
Cheers

Offline plus8

Not to my knowledge but as it’s a legit place I just put my head down and walked in. Because it’s near a bend and traffic is quite busy, I find that most drivers are concentrating on the road. Also, you could legitimately wear a mask and go in disguise! Worked for me!!

Online Dallen

“ I won’t let you down”..... se let me down in Royal style. Off my radar for good... see my post on previous report.