Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mae @ Jasmine Spa Liverpool  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Punter Ponting

First time review on here so be kind. Apologies but will aim to do better. On the back of Luv2cum4u2 review of Mae @ Jasmine I decided to pay a visit as that sounds exactly like what I'm after.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour Massage + Hand Relief
£35 + £20 = £55

LOOKS
Older Thai woman I would estimate early 40s nice enough face and small frame. Obviously not in the same realm as some of the younger girls around but I would easily forego that for great service.

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
English was pretty good  with an accent. I didn't initiate much conversation just let her do her thing. That said she did ask a few time through was I happy. Is it good. I was but ill get to that

SERVICE
Been done to death on here but very clean Thai style massage bed with required facilities although shower separate room.

Offered a shower but declined as I already had one. As I arrived slightly early another girl was sent in to wash my feet prior to Mae arriving.

In she comes and introductions out of the way asked what type I would like.  I opted for 1hr of “soft and sexy”.  Towel was placed over my legs and she gently walked her hands up and down my legs to apply soft pressure for a couple of minutes after that the towel was discarded not to be seen again. From then on it was 1hr of sensual massage

A lot time spent on the back of my legs with long strokes up the leg with the end of it always down the inside on my leg so her fingers tickle the bollocks and her thump press my hole.  This went on for 15 minutes or so and was pure bliss. Fromm there she moved to the lower back and arse massage and was no longer tickling the bollock but instead reaching under for a couple of stokes every so often. With 20 minutes to go she moved back to my arse and know with my hips raised slightly to give her unimpeded access she was gently rubbing my cock whilst running circling around my hole with her other hand.

On top my stomach and the front of the legs received the same treatment with long strokes finishing with her hand brushing my cock. During this she positioned herself on the side of the bed such that I could reach and I rubbed her legs and arse gently with no objections. This was the start of a nice slow cock massage to completion that was fantastic as is expected it would be. long slow strokes with a tickle of the bum. She would take is head down really close to my cock and look up and smile then as I am about to cum back it off (I don’t know it she knew or was just good timing).

Clean up done, showered, and a hug and I was on my way a happy man.

Massage is really all I venture into and as far as massage with HE goes it is clearly the best I have had. I always look forward to the build and the teasing throughout and some places in the past have been a cc swipe here and there then a turn over for “ you want this massage” which I invariably say yes but there is little excitement.

Would I return…. Yes very soon.

PP

Offline Blue1878

Good review and very tempted to pay a visit as not been for a while. Out of curiosity is Pennyvstill eirkingvtherecas service sounds very similar

JRAnt

Have you been back yet? What’s the age range of the girls there?

Offline Punter Ponting

I haven't been back for a while and it's hard to say with the Thai girls but when I was last there of the girls I saw the youngest would have been early 20's and Mae was the oldest ( she is no longer there) and she would be mid to late 40s possibly older. Not sure about anyone else but I really couldn't care less about age. If there have a resonable body which most of the Thai girls do. I care more about the massage and HE techniques, knowing how to tease and build anticipation is the real skill that will ensure repeat business from punters imo.

That said I don't generally get a b2b or anything further where looking a young fit bird would be ideal.

Offline PremyJack

I did a review (which got moved to discussions) of this place a couple of weeks back with age/looks details of a few of the girls I'd seen:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225113.msg2285785#msg2285785

Hope this helps