Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-amber-x; Manchester - Salford Quays  (Read 9048 times)

48 review(s) for x-amber-x (45 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline nsa_fun_87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
Price: £160

Venue:
Block of flats which were easy to get to, would probably reccomend driving or getting a taxi as it is not far from city centre. Rang when i was outside and Amber buzzed me in. The flat itself was nice and very clean - it had a spacious room, queen size bed (i think) and decent bathroom. i didnt explore the other rooms in the flat.

Appearance/personality:
Amber is gorgeous. She has black hair, tanned, big fake tits and a cracking smile. She was also very warm and welcoming and had decent banter.

Action:
After having a quick shower, Amber joined me in the room shortly after. We started off with some DFK, you could tell shes had her lips done but they, just like most things about her were amazing. She took the lead on this and was very enthusiastic. We then moved onto the bed where i lay on my back and she proceeded to give me one of the best bj's (owo) i've ever had. I did my best not to blow my load, on with the johnny, switched to doggy and after a few pumps i couldnt resist anymore and came in the bag. Also everytiime she put the johnny it she did it with her mouth which was such a massive turn on. A bit of a break where she offered me a massage and i duly obliged. On to round 2, more DFK, then she decides to go on top. With those amazing tits in my face and her bouncing on my cock, i felt like i was in heaven. We then switched to missionary and then doggy again and after feeling like i had just done a marathon, she offered to suck me off again. After a few mins i was ready to pop again and did so this time over those gorgeous breasts.

Verdict:
Amber is gorgeous and friendly. I'd say her boobs and smile are her best features, and although she has had work done, she is naturally pretty. The meeting was excellent, she was fun, friendly, did everything that was advertised and more, and i would definitely see her again.

Offline nsa_fun_87

I would also add her as my go-to girl in manchester along with sienna kink. she was THAT good!!!

Pepsiii

She might look good, buts she's expensive for tame GFE at £160, you'd expect A-Z for the price she's charging. Too expensive for me.

Offline nsa_fun_87

Yes at £160 she is expensive but worth it imo because shes is genuinely stunning and i had a good time. Id rather have one amazing punt for 160 than 2 average ones for £100 for eg. Iv had too many in the past where i feel like its a waste of money... be it that the girl isnt as fit as i expected or the service wasnt great. So i am happy i got more than i bargained for. But each to their own.

Offline CoreyTrevor

Yes at £160 she is expensive but worth it imo because shes is genuinely stunning and i had a good time. Id rather have one amazing punt for 160 than 2 average ones for £100 for eg. Iv had too many in the past where i feel like its a waste of money... be it that the girl isnt as fit as i expected or the service wasnt great. So i am happy i got more than i bargained for. But each to their own.

I tend to agree with your outlook on quality over quantity, Sir  :thumbsup: NOTHING worse than walking away from a shit punt feeling like you've wasted your time and money, whatever the cost!  :angry:

But there's also nothing wrong in "playing the field" and chancing your arm, with a budget in mind and getting the services you want at the right price. Each to their own, as you say. Either way it's good to have a go-to option if only to bounce back from a shit punt!  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoreyTrevor

Considering the mass hysteria on here about this girl, before she re-surfaced as an indie, it surprises me how few reviews have been written! Either the price list has put people off...or plenty have seen and not bothered to review?! I was expecting a procession of reviews  :unknown:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts

Pepsiii

Mass hysteria? You mean she's over price and over hyped?
Considering the mass hysteria on here about this girl, before she re-surfaced as an indie, it surprises me how few reviews have been written! Either the price list has put people off...or plenty have seen and not bothered to review?! I was expecting a procession of reviews  :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

Offline Rack Admirer

Is it confirmed that she's had her lower lips done as well as her upper ones?

I'd like to see her again but £160 is too steep. Same goes for misschelseabrook. She's £160 too which wouldn't be too bad if A levels were included but they aren't. I really fancy doing that with her but it would probably be a £200/hour punt if I did and that's too much, even though she gives a good service.

Offline CoreyTrevor

Mass hysteria? You mean she's over price and over hyped?

No, sorry, you got me wrong there, I didn't really explain that properly. Not over hyped, I couldn't say that as I've never met her, she may well be worthy of high praise. As for over priced, she can charge what she wants and it's up to punters if they want to pay that. I've paid £160 for an hour and had mixed results, so that's not an issue for me.

I was more referring to the amount of questions on here after the closure of Sandys, including an enormous (and fantastic) thread created to track where the ex SS birds had migrated to. It seemed like every 2nd question was about Amber and lamenting her absence! It seemed like a high number of punters were trying to track her whereabouts and desperate to see her again. So I was only saying that I expected to see a stream of reviews fly in after she appeared as an indy on AW, but it's actually been fairly quiet, considering the amount of questions about her before she re-appeared, that's all   :hi:

Offline george r

just noticed she has knocked £40 off her hour rate now down to £120  :thumbsup:  30 minutes down to £70 also  :thumbsup:  a lot more realistic prices now.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

just noticed she has knocked £40 off her hour rate now down to £120  :thumbsup:  30 minutes down to £70 also  :thumbsup:  a lot more realistic prices now.

This is due to no longer offering OWO, CIM & Facials.

Offline threechilliman

So still pricey for what's on offer.

Offline lewisjones23

Offline Dead_Pool

Her rep since going indie wasn't exactly outstanding. Take OWO off the menu and zero chance I will take a punt with her now if in area. She will have removed a fair few potential punters by doing that.

Offline dubs

She was renowned for her fantastic blow jobs technique , whether she can maintain that doing OW, I don't know

Pepsiii

She's stopped CIM/OWO she's lost plenty of punters by doing that, she's still over priced even with her 'lower' prices. I'm sure she make a return to parlour work maybe La Maison, where she'll have a steady stream of punters at more VFM prices.

Offline Trotter671

She's stopped CIM/OWO she's lost plenty of punters by doing that, she's still over priced even with her 'lower' prices. I'm sure she make a return to parlour work maybe La Maison, where she'll have a steady stream of punters at more VFM prices.

I first saw her when she was at KSG a few years ago and was a cracking punt - Amber was a bit slimmer than her AW photos and DFK/OWO/CIM/Facial was delivered with much gusto. Shame she has gone down the same path as a lot of the ex SS girls (not all but most) with the over inflated prices not matching services.

Offline george r

Her rep since going indie wasn't exactly outstanding. Take OWO off the menu and zero chance I will take a punt with her now if in area. She will have removed a fair few potential punters by doing that.

very dusty phone now..

Pepsiii

Amber thinks we are thick as bricks to pay what she's asking for very tame vanilla service at those silly prices, I'd rather go to La Maison. Bet she'll end up at La Maison once her AdultWork phone turns to dust.

Ex Sandy's girls need to wake up smell the bacon, you can't charge silly prices for tame GFE or lack lustre service. Things have moved on, your 'Ex Sandy's' past doesn't mean anything now.

I first saw her when she was at KSG a few years ago and was a cracking punt - Amber was a bit slimmer than her AW photos and DFK/OWO/CIM/Facial was delivered with much gusto. Shame she has gone down the same path as a lot of the ex SS girls (not all but most) with the over inflated prices not matching services.

Offline nsa_fun_87

Thought i would just update this rather than starting a new review as the service was bssically the same as before, only now it was in Bury. Gorgeous girl, great personality and even better service. I left very happy.

Offline samneil15

Amber thinks we are thick as bricks to pay what she's asking for very tame vanilla service at those silly prices, I'd rather go to La Maison. Bet she'll end up at La Maison once her AdultWork phone turns to dust.

Ex Sandy's girls need to wake up smell the bacon, you can't charge silly prices for tame GFE or lack lustre service. Things have moved on, your 'Ex Sandy's' past doesn't mean anything now.

:lol: The above comment from a guest didn't age well. She's always fully booked and so difficult to pin down. She's still a great SP imo

Offline IAMBATMAN

:lol: The above comment from a guest didn't age well. She's always fully booked and so difficult to pin down. She's still a great SP imo
I know right. She post on SC what times she has and 30 mins later she's fully booked lol the no CIM does bother me tho for her price, I only go for a Bj and that's pointless now tbh

Offline samneil15

I know right. She post on SC what times she has and 30 mins later she's fully booked lol the no CIM does bother me tho for her price, I only go for a Bj and that's pointless now tbh

I feel you Batman - I've had CIM on every occasion bar 1  :dance:

Offline IAMBATMAN

I feel you Batman - I've had CIM on every occasion bar 1  :dance:
yeah me too bar once, she really knows how to finish a guy. Between her tits are a good alternative tho

Offline IAMBATMAN

Her Snapchat is

Ambergambler247

She said I could post it.