Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- touring in a south Manchester hotel  (Read 1619 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Keenly bouncing out of my famous fillies hotlist comes this midlands favourite. I'd noticed on aw she were stopping off up north on a little podging tour and thought to myself I'll have a dabble with this favourite Wolverhampton wanderer. She's well reviewed on here and deserved a session of no nonsense northern podging.

Comms.... a brief email exchange then onto the phone sees me sorted with days, times, venue and confirmation. She's an easy lass to deal with. No glitches whatsoever with this lasses comms. I'd had comms a while ago, she were coming up north on a tour but cancelled it. So, I were already kind of known to her.

Venue..... south Manchester hotel. Plenty of free parking and no bother with reception.

Looks..... There's plenty of pics kicking about of this lass. They're all accurate too. She's a tidy, slim lass sporting a perky pair of average tits, a nice enough face and a truly belting pair of buttocks :D I'd not argue with her stated age.

The action.... well, it seems I might have been her welcome up north punter. I'm texted into the hotel not long after her checking in. I were getting confirmation texts and journey progress throughout the morning.

I'm even told to come in early....

I knock on the door to be greeted by this lass dressed as requested in her harley quinn outfit.... bloody hell... I'm liking that look.

Immediately the door goes click, she's on me, her tongue is at the back of my throat and her hands are all over me, my hands are tearing her clothes off with gusto.

No messing with this lass, my trollies are round my ankles and she's latched on delivering her keen owo (I'm just inside the doorway :D).... I look down giggling... I've not paid her yet... I stop her to instigate paying, she chucks the money on the shelf and gets back on with business.... what a greeting that is.

Wey hey, she's just got her suspenders and stockings on and I'm bollock naked, onto the bed we go and she's locked on to me without mercy. We're rolling around the bed feeling each other up like two demented teenagers... this lass is full on :D

Right, I want a taste of this lass, I put her on her back and lick, suck and slobber my way down her body until I reach her trimmed but pleasantly hairy pussy. I get stuck into delivering my tongue and fingers oral gig. My nose is buried in her pubes as I lap away, she tastes clean, fresh and getting more and more naturally wet. She's quite vocal on this, might be an act for my benefit but I don't care I'm having a riot between her legs and I'm loving every second.

Once I've had my fill of flaps, clits and all things vaginal, I slobber my way back up her to taste her tonsils...

She's on a mission though, she pushes me onto my back and sets to devouring my excited little pecker... I'm fighting the pop, to get some control and give me something to concentrate on, I pull her over for some 69.

On she plonks, I watch as that fabulous arse lowers to settle her pussy on my tongue, away we go, she's thrutching and grunting as she sucks me taities deep as I try my best to get all my tongue inside her pussy.

She's got plans though, she says... "can I lick your bum?"... "ofcourse you can my dear" is my reply....

You should have seen the sight I made, on my back with my knees in the air, kind of like a dying fly, with this lasses tongue so far up my wrong un it's making me cross eyed, she's wanking me at the same time.... I'm being tromboned :D

She comes up for air and a snog, there's no room for squeamish dithering and poncing about here, I stick my tongue right down her throat with gusto.... it's my turn....

On her knees she goes, arse in the air and (rarely for me) I'm in the mood for a dirty tongue... that fabulous arse gets parted and my tongue goes molars deep up her chocolate starfish... to ease things along a slip a friendly wet thumb in for good measure... when I'm done I'm back for more snogs....

Right, it's podging time, on with the rubber and I'm on my back eagerly awaiting her cg... on she gets and we're away, her technique is great, with my hands on each arse cheek she bounces vigorously, what a sight she makes, sometimes she's down on me with her tongue down my throat, others she's up with my lips latched on her nipples.

Then she's squatting with us both watching what's going on between her legs, bloody hell, she's giving me a right bashing, I'd better watch out or it'll all be over quickly.... I need to drive for a bit....

Mish next and in I go, it's sweaty, it's hard pumping and its full of grunting, groaning snogs, I've got a proper good clamping hold of my toy for today and she's no shy bugger, she's pulling me in trying to eat my face.

I'm moving again (it helps with the vinegar stroke), doggy next, what a bloody sight she makes pointing those buttocks back at me... in I go and I start to pump but she's got a cracking technique of pumping me back. I think the arse flesh inertia keep the rhythm for us both, ofcourse her arse cheeks don't escape a tanning.... my friendly wet thumb finds a warm rectal home during this doggy... I can feel my pecker through the wall :D

Move again, I'm on my back and she clambers on in reverse cg (it's not usually my thing but I've got such a horn, I don't care how I'm inside her).... She gives me a right old pump and grind until I instigate another move...

Back to doggy, some more of the passionate mish and back to her regular cg...

This last bout of cg is a long one of squats, grinds and (my favourite) arse gripping bounces... She then sits up with my pecker inside her and frigs herself frantically to a face twisting orgasm, she's gushing, grunting and pulling all kinds of faces... then she really does go la la bouncing on me.... so much so I'm near popping now...

I request popping in her mouth..... off comes the rubber and in only a minute or two I'm pumping a load onto her tongue.... I never saw it again.... I presume she gulped it down as we all know, you can't beat a nice bowl of lancashire hotpot when you come north of the border.

A time check shows I've been in podging combat with this lass for just over an hour. She cleans me up but I'm not rushed out though, a naked cool down chat, filled with cuddles and snogs sees me making tracks an hour and a half after knocking on the door

To sum up.... this lasses good reputation is well founded. I paid 120 of my lancashire pounds for an hour with her and bloody hell, did I get a full podging combat hour. An hour of full on, no mercy, no nonsense, no messing podging combat and I loved every second of it. This lass reminded me why I do this hobby.... there was/is nothing to find fault with.

Would I recommend.... bloody hell, what do you think... yes. Not for the faint hearted though, this lass is as keen to fuck you as you are keen to fuck her. If you knock on her door, you're meeting a lass with an accurate profile that is determined to leave you drained, exhausted, smiling and all at the right money.

Would I return.... yes, when she next lands up here I'll be making my way round.

Offline Kenaldo

What a review, the highlight of my weekend so far!

Hats off to CB  :hi:

And 34 positives out of 34 reviews on here. What a girl!  :wacko:

gingerthom

Another great review CB, you really know how to paint a picture :D
sounds like she's well worth her numerous positive reviews, great service at a reasonable price, wish there was more like her :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

you really know how to paint a picture :D

Thanks  :D

Apologies for the lengthy write up but I try to give a blow by blow account.... it just so happens this little adventure was action packed  :D

Offline bolster3

Virtually the same experience as I had, but written better.

Yes next time up we'll all be beating at her door , I think she'll have to stay for a fortnight.   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Or we could club together for a minibus and take a trip to Wolverhampton. Lol
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:30:07 pm by bolster3 »

Offline cueball

Or we could club together for a minibus and take a trip to Wolverhampton. Lol

I like that idea  :D it'd be a ukp north west podging team jolly boys outing  :lol:

I've already successfully raided the east Midlands and that were a solo mission....

Just think what damage we could do on mass  :lol:

Offline bolster3

I dread to think, and I don't think we'll be in much condition to do anything after such a trip. :D

Offline threechilliman

I dread to think, and I don't think we'll be in much condition to do anything after such a trip. :D

Try to remember, it's the nw boys in action.

tcm

Offline mrdiamond77

Fantastic review. Good to hear also that she is very keen about rimming. I have her on my HL and will try and see her when she is near my area.    :thumbsup:

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Keenly bouncing out of my famous fillies hotlist comes this midlands favourite. I'd noticed on aw she were stopping off up north on a little podging tour and thought to myself I'll have a dabble with this favourite Wolverhampton wanderer. She's well reviewed on here and deserved a session of no nonsense northern podging.

Comms.... a brief email exchange then onto the phone sees me sorted with days, times, venue and confirmation. She's an easy lass to deal with. No glitches whatsoever with this lasses comms. I'd had comms a while ago, she were coming up north on a tour but cancelled it. So, I were already kind of known to her.

Venue..... south Manchester hotel. Plenty of free parking and no bother with reception.

Looks..... There's plenty of pics kicking about of this lass. They're all accurate too. She's a tidy, slim lass sporting a perky pair of average tits, a nice enough face and a truly belting pair of buttocks :D I'd not argue with her stated age.

The action.... well, it seems I might have been her welcome up north punter. I'm texted into the hotel not long after her checking in. I were getting confirmation texts and journey progress throughout the morning.

I'm even told to come in early....

I knock on the door to be greeted by this lass dressed as requested in her harley quinn outfit.... bloody hell... I'm liking that look.

Immediately the door goes click, she's on me, her tongue is at the back of my throat and her hands are all over me, my hands are tearing her clothes off with gusto.

No messing with this lass, my trollies are round my ankles and she's latched on delivering her keen owo (I'm just inside the doorway :D).... I look down giggling... I've not paid her yet... I stop her to instigate paying, she chucks the money on the shelf and gets back on with business.... what a greeting that is.

Wey hey, she's just got her suspenders and stockings on and I'm bollock naked, onto the bed we go and she's locked on to me without mercy. We're rolling around the bed feeling each other up like two demented teenagers... this lass is full on :D

Right, I want a taste of this lass, I put her on her back and lick, suck and slobber my way down her body until I reach her trimmed but pleasantly hairy pussy. I get stuck into delivering my tongue and fingers oral gig. My nose is buried in her pubes as I lap away, she tastes clean, fresh and getting more and more naturally wet. She's quite vocal on this, might be an act for my benefit but I don't care I'm having a riot between her legs and I'm loving every second.

Once I've had my fill of flaps, clits and all things vaginal, I slobber my way back up her to taste her tonsils...

She's on a mission though, she pushes me onto my back and sets to devouring my excited little pecker... I'm fighting the pop, to get some control and give me something to concentrate on, I pull her over for some 69.

On she plonks, I watch as that fabulous arse lowers to settle her pussy on my tongue, away we go, she's thrutching and grunting as she sucks me taities deep as I try my best to get all my tongue inside her pussy.

She's got plans though, she says... "can I lick your bum?"... "ofcourse you can my dear" is my reply....

You should have seen the sight I made, on my back with my knees in the air, kind of like a dying fly, with this lasses tongue so far up my wrong un it's making me cross eyed, she's wanking me at the same time.... I'm being tromboned :D

She comes up for air and a snog, there's no room for squeamish dithering and poncing about here, I stick my tongue right down her throat with gusto.... it's my turn....

On her knees she goes, arse in the air and (rarely for me) I'm in the mood for a dirty tongue... that fabulous arse gets parted and my tongue goes molars deep up her chocolate starfish... to ease things along a slip a friendly wet thumb in for good measure... when I'm done I'm back for more snogs....

Right, it's podging time, on with the rubber and I'm on my back eagerly awaiting her cg... on she gets and we're away, her technique is great, with my hands on each arse cheek she bounces vigorously, what a sight she makes, sometimes she's down on me with her tongue down my throat, others she's up with my lips latched on her nipples.

Then she's squatting with us both watching what's going on between her legs, bloody hell, she's giving me a right bashing, I'd better watch out or it'll all be over quickly.... I need to drive for a bit....

Mish next and in I go, it's sweaty, it's hard pumping and its full of grunting, groaning snogs, I've got a proper good clamping hold of my toy for today and she's no shy bugger, she's pulling me in trying to eat my face.

I'm moving again (it helps with the vinegar stroke), doggy next, what a bloody sight she makes pointing those buttocks back at me... in I go and I start to pump but she's got a cracking technique of pumping me back. I think the arse flesh inertia keep the rhythm for us both, ofcourse her arse cheeks don't escape a tanning.... my friendly wet thumb finds a warm rectal home during this doggy... I can feel my pecker through the wall :D

Move again, I'm on my back and she clambers on in reverse cg (it's not usually my thing but I've got such a horn, I don't care how I'm inside her).... She gives me a right old pump and grind until I instigate another move...

Back to doggy, some more of the passionate mish and back to her regular cg...

This last bout of cg is a long one of squats, grinds and (my favourite) arse gripping bounces... She then sits up with my pecker inside her and frigs herself frantically to a face twisting orgasm, she's gushing, grunting and pulling all kinds of faces... then she really does go la la bouncing on me.... so much so I'm near popping now...

I request popping in her mouth..... off comes the rubber and in only a minute or two I'm pumping a load onto her tongue.... I never saw it again.... I presume she gulped it down as we all know, you can't beat a nice bowl of lancashire hotpot when you come north of the border.

A time check shows I've been in podging combat with this lass for just over an hour. She cleans me up but I'm not rushed out though, a naked cool down chat, filled with cuddles and snogs sees me making tracks an hour and a half after knocking on the door

To sum up.... this lasses good reputation is well founded. I paid 120 of my lancashire pounds for an hour with her and bloody hell, did I get a full podging combat hour. An hour of full on, no mercy, no nonsense, no messing podging combat and I loved every second of it. This lass reminded me why I do this hobby.... there was/is nothing to find fault with.

Would I recommend.... bloody hell, what do you think... yes. Not for the faint hearted though, this lass is as keen to fuck you as you are keen to fuck her. If you knock on her door, you're meeting a lass with an accurate profile that is determined to leave you drained, exhausted, smiling and all at the right money.

Would I return.... yes, when she next lands up here I'll be making my way round.

Thanks or the review. I am meet her in July in London in July hopeful. Well it looks like I am going to prepare myself before the meet ha. 

Offline threechilliman

Thanks or the review. I am meet her in July in London in July hopeful. Well it looks like I am going to prepare myself before the meet ha.

Something to look forward to fella, believe me.

tcm

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for review CB

Was in my HL, jumped up, a trip to Wolverhampton for me soon.

Offline bolster3

Thanks for review CB

Was in my HL, jumped up, a trip to Wolverhampton for me soon.

Another passenger for the minibus then, it'll be full soon. :D

Offline cueball

Another passenger for the minibus then, it'll be full soon. :D

I suspect her manchester podging tour may well have been a success.

Judging by the glut of good recent reviews, I reckon we'll not need to go to wolverhampton.... Wolverhampton may well come back to us  :D ..... with a bit of luck  :thumbsup:

Offline OakTree

Offline cueball

Excellent reading.  :thumbsup:

Cheers  :lol:

Believe it or not, I enjoyed writing it up... I were giggling like a fool as I tippy tapped it out.

Some reviews are a pleasure to write, this was one such a review.

Offline OakTree

Cheers  :lol:

Believe it or not, I enjoyed writing it up... I were giggling like a fool as I tippy tapped it out.

Some reviews are a pleasure to write, this was one such a review.

Haha I can tell.

It's a great review.

Offline Carpy

Nice review as always cue, she's on the list now