Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTYxBABE - North Manchester  (Read 1041 times)

3 review(s) for PRINCESS-BREAST (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

This girl has a previous review on here under a different name but the AW number is the same (so it should still be linked just below this post). It was a clear negative but it was posted in September 2015 and since I was going to be in the area and there was very little else available I decided to take a punt and give her a call the day before and try to arrange something as well as briefly gauge her attitude. The review also suggested that FK was on offer so it surely couldn't have been that bad. I was wrong.

Price: £50 for 30 mins

Comms: On the phone she sounded friendly and on the ball, so we agreed to meet the following day at 4pm. 45 mins before the punt I texted her to confirm we were on (I should have done it a lot sooner). Soon after I called her multiple times right up until just before the start time and got no answer. At 4pm exactly she called me to say she was ready - the stupid bint! Nonetheless I pushed it back to 4:30 (as I hadn't really set off). I texted her a couple of mins before I arrived and when I got there I gave her a call. She picked up fairly quickly and said she'd be down in a sec but I was left standing outside for a good minute or so.

Location: Cheetham Hill - the pits. It was a communal block of flats and she didn't care about coming down and opening the door to let me in while she was in her dressing gown and bare footed! Up we go and it's a total shit tip, stuff piled up and mess everywhere - plus very hard stone/concrete floors. I think the bed was just about OK but I can't really remember, I usually don't care. I doubt she changes the sheets though.

Looks: Her pics are weird and make her look a bit older and fatter than she actually is although I think they are her. Facially I thought she was quite pretty actually although she was very pale and had dark circles around her eyes - which she struggled to keep open a lot of the time. She was probably on something but I didn't check for needle marks and I don't really care anyway although I did feel sorry for her child/children as presumably some of their stuff was littered about the flat. She wasn't fat but had a bit of a belly with really quite bad stretch marks. Otherwise her body was fairly good and her tits were great. They were probably DD's rather than her claimed EE's but they looked natural and felt natural too even though her profile says they're enhanced. If they were, they were a good job.

Service: Profile states OWO but given her state I didn't particularly want it, which was fortunate as I wasn't offered it anyway. OW was forgettable but she put in some effort. Sex was unenthusiastic and she kept her eyes closed (although she had done for most of the punt) but her decent face and tits made the experience fairly enjoyable nonetheless. When I licked her tits/nipples though there was a slight smell of BO (presumably from her armpits). The previous reviewer said FK was on offer (as per her profile - which doesn't say at discretion either), presumably because he got some but that was definitely was not the case for me. She made a clear effort to avoid my face (so I got no kissing at all) although admittedly I wasn't as persistent as I usually am, partly because I didn't really want to be.

The previous reviewer was given a load of rubbish about how she was a successful business woman fortunately she didn't try that with me but she did go on about how her Aunt was really successful in her field  :wacko:! Presumably this was a poor attempt to deflect whatever judgement she thought I might be passing (in my head). Of course I was passing negative judgement but not because she was a prostitute or even because she'd probably got herself addicted to drugs but because she gave a shit service by putting in very little effort and having a poor attitude towards her work and her customers.

She seems to have moved about a bit recently - to the arse end of Stockport and now she's touring in Liverpool. She also seems to have upped her price to £60 for 30 mins. That may reflect her higher costs but it does not at all reflect the value of what she offers. She's worth £30 tops, £40 if you want to make a donation towards her rehab.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:59:51 pm by NigelF »

Online frankc

Thanks for the review Nige, sounds like a right skank... think you've saved me a few bob

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review nige.

Plenty of info in that to send her tumbling into my bin.

Sorry you had a bad one and thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline Rack Admirer

You're not having a very good run Nigel! Fair play to you for posting these reports and also for taking chances with punts  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

You're not having a very good run Nigel! Fair play to you for posting these reports and also for taking chances with punts  :thumbsup:

Cheers. To be honest it's just a bit fun - I get to bust my nut to girls under half my age and don't have any drama afterwards. I often go into these punts though with low expectations so it's not as bad as it might seem although I have tried to be as objective as possible and have avoided exaggerating or conversely, underplaying things.

I've had a couple of goodies recently though. Reviews for them, as well some not so good ones, will be up soon.