Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For Liverpool punters looking for ASIAN women  (Read 3462 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Some of the Liverpool punters will remember the Chinese massage place that used to be on Henry Street. Back in the day you could get 20mins of sex with an Asian women for £40 or half an hour for £60. Unfortunately, they moved and became Sakura and the girls will only do happy ending and maybe (maybe) suck you off for more. But it's become increasingly rare.

I've managed to find a new group of Asian girls who do the works for £70. Been three times now and each time I was met by Chinese girls in their 20s. The last time there was two there who I could choose from. Oral (covered), and full sex.

So if you're into Asian girls give this a go. They're not on Adultwork, but are on Viva Street. Location is by the O2 Acadamy, literally a 2 min walk from Lime Street station.

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if I'm allowed to share the number but PM me if you want it.

Offline GingerNuts

The same phone number I can get from the advert?

They use stolen images (External Link/Members Only) and it's difficult to believe this is a genuine recommendation when you haven't reviewed any of your visits.

Offline sinbad52

Remember China Dolls of Henry St very well. My first go to asian place a long time ago. The owner Kelly was a real darling ...good with the massage and on the bed.
Unfortunately she stopped working the room but always made sure her girls kept a decent standard of service.

Offline Twotall

They use stolen images (External Link/Members Only) and it's difficult to believe this is a genuine recommendation when you haven't reviewed any of your visits.

I would hazard it’s a genuine recommendation given the number of reviews MJ has under his belt. A review on a girl who is probably not going to be there in a couple of weeks probably wouldn’t add more than what’s been said.

There used to be a group operating out of some apartments on Stanley St opposite the Thai spa. Vivastreet advert, never the girl in the picture and never the same one twice. It was a pump and dump kind of place but only one girl at a time.

I’m tempted to give the place a try and I’ll post a review. I used to visit China Dolls before they closed. It had a big double bed which must have had a couple of mattresses on at least it was so soft.

Offline Blue1878

I am assuming it won’t be the same girl that they use in the profile pics, but would be good to know if they are a good looking girl. They steady sppear to good to be true but o do love the idea of a busty young Asian girl

Offline hungrypunt

Its quite common for them to use "generic" pics as the girls move on quite a lot.
You pays your money and takes your chance, but as you get to see the girls first you can be prepared to walk.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Well, I do have quite a few reviews on here. The only reason I havent reviewed this place (yet) is that the girls move around. Each time I've been they've been in their 20s, good looking (or at least decent). If there's more than one available they even let you choose one.

Offline pa109284010

If you're happy to cross the water into the Wirral then Rock Ferry Thai is well worth a visit. I've been a few times and while the girls rota out too quickly to be worth a full review they're always friendly.

rockferrythaimassages.co.uk

Offline sinbad52

I remember China Solls of Henry street with great affection. Kelly herself was superb and when she withdrew from giving service herself always made sure you were satisfied as she showed you out herself. Girls were always young pretty and usually seemed quite happy themselves. Only stopped going myself when I lost interest in full service and was seduced by the thai massage scene.

Offline Itzmurph

At a guess this is one of the seemingly many Chinese places advertising in VS in many larger cities. They’re always b&s and hopefully they’re there “willingly” to make a bit of money but they’re under a larger Chinese racket... or maybe it’s a business models many just copy.

Haven’t been myself but I’ve heard of those who have and more often than not it’s a positive experience. Usual price seems to be £60, sometimes £50 and sometimes £70.

I just have the underlying worry of “what if they’re not working of their own choosing” maybe I’m worrying too much

Offline sinbad52

Back in the China Doll days I am certain they were here of their own free will. Saw too many without ever a bad vibe. Often they would quite happily discuss their lives and family. Can not say it is the same today but am inclined to think there will be a dark element somewhere