Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1842 times)

Quick Lopez

External Link/Members Only

Venue:
Modern flat , clean and tidy, discreet location, just outside city centre
Comms:
Very good, few text messages to arrange meeting .
Girl:
Very pretty, beautiful eyes,  stunner.
Ticked all the boxes for me.

Meeting;
Having read few recent reviews about this girl wasn’t sure if I should see her. However she was on my hot list for long time as I first spotted her during her holiday break, so thought I’ll give it a try.

After exchanging few text messages I’m in. Door opened by gorgeous young girl ( just to my taste as I always been into darker girls with an olive skin), as few of you noticed, looking a  lot better in flesh than on the pictures ( which usually is other way round) wearing black lingerie and silky gown.

Paper work sorted 30 min £60+ 10 for cum on her body ( anywhere but not on her face )quick visit in bathroom and I’m back in bedroom. She was laying naked on the  bed wearing only fishnets( FAF, lovely ass,nice pair of tits no sign of cellulitis or fat whatsoever ) I have joined her and we started touching each other.
 After a while she’s gone down on me and gave me really pleasant OWO with great eye contact.( at one point she covered my eyes with her hand smiling, like being ashamed that I’m watching what she’s doing to me , which I found very cute)  I returned the favour as she asked for it. ( very clean , shaved)

Jacket on and we proceeded to her favourite position, laying on her tummy with one leg up and me  behind,(got her breathing heavily, so she must like this position a lot)
Then  she climbed on top and started cuddling and kissing me, riding my cock at the same time, and that was just great. I  never been into FK in paid sex but couldn’t resist that girl. We went through mish and doggy and half an hour was just about to finish, so she got jacket off and finished me off with hand ,kissing me at the same time till I blowed my load over her tits. ( it was messy one , but she was ok with it )Quick clean up , got dressed and goodbye kiss at the door.

Overall;
Meeting took place late September and I have seen her twice before this review. She kept the service on same level throughout the punts.(didn’t write anything ,earlier as I have read on here that she wasn’t as good in  second time, for some punters, so just didn’t want speak to soon)
She told me few compliments which was nice as I’m nearly double her age.
Never felt rushed during the punts ,however she remained me when 5 min left, as I’m don’t cum to quickly, and tbh I wanted to enjoy her to very last minute.

On negative side is , that she’s not doing everything of her enjoy list, and she could be smiling more often, but from my experience with her can’t think about anything else.

Great VFM
I would see her again.

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only

Venue:
Modern flat , clean and tidy, discreet location, just outside city centre
Comms:
Very good, few text messages to arrange meeting .
Girl:
Very pretty, beautiful eyes,  stunner.
Ticked all the boxes for me.

Meeting;
Having read few recent reviews about this girl wasn’t sure if I should see her. However she was on my hot list for long time as I first spotted her during her holiday break, so thought I’ll give it a try.

After exchanging few text messages I’m in. Door opened by gorgeous young girl ( just to my taste as I always been into darker girls with an olive skin), as few of you noticed, looking a  lot better in flesh than on the pictures ( which usually is other way round) wearing black lingerie and silky gown.

Paper work sorted 30 min £60+ 10 for cum on her body ( anywhere but not on her face )quick visit in bathroom and I’m back in bedroom. She was laying naked on the  bed wearing only fishnets( FAF, lovely ass,nice pair of tits no sign of cellulitis or fat whatsoever ) I have joined her and we started touching each other.
 After a while she’s gone down on me and gave me really pleasant OWO with great eye contact.( at one point she covered my eyes with her hand smiling, like being ashamed that I’m watching what she’s doing to me , which I found very cute)  I returned the favour as she asked for it. ( very clean , shaved)

Jacket on and we proceeded to her favourite position, laying on her tummy with one leg up and me  behind,(got her breathing heavily, so she must like this position a lot)
Then  she climbed on top and started cuddling and kissing me, riding my cock at the same time, and that was just great. I  never been into FK in paid sex but couldn’t resist that girl. We went through mish and doggy and half an hour was just about to finish, so she got jacket off and finished me off with hand ,kissing me at the same time till I blowed my load over her tits. ( it was messy one , but she was ok with it )Quick clean up , got dressed and goodbye kiss at the door.

Overall;
Meeting took place late September and I have seen her twice before this review. She kept the service on same level throughout the punts.(didn’t write anything ,earlier as I have read on here that she wasn’t as good in  second time, for some punters, so just didn’t want speak to soon)
She told me few compliments which was nice as I’m nearly double her age.
Never felt rushed during the punts ,however she remained me when 5 min left, as I’m don’t cum to quickly, and tbh I wanted to enjoy her to very last minute.

On negative side is , that she’s not doing everything of her enjoy list, and she could be smiling more often, but from my experience with her can’t think about anything else.

Great VFM
I would see her again.

Good reviewed,

I have not give her a review, cause she had fair amount already, and it well documented on her service.

I have seen her four time, all 30 minutes punt, each time I seen her, I had no complaints with the her service, very good OWO and also French kiss
As you said great VFM. Can go wrong for £60 for 30 minutes, quick fuck

Offline Richthescouser

Good reviewed,

I have not give her a review, cause she had fair amount already, and it well documented on her service.

I have seen her four time, all 30 minutes punt, each time I seen her, I had no complaints with the her service, very good OWO and also French kiss
As you said great VFM. Can go wrong for £60 for 30 minutes, quick fuck

It’s still worth putting up a quick review. If she has improved her attitude again and is giving good visits then it’s worth letting people know. So far I’m at 2 reviews of this girl, if she started getting more positive reviews I’d probably be tempted to go back again and maybe make it 3 reviews :-)

Offline fairfield

Hk,
Thanks for the review. It is important, bcs recent reports about this wg suggest that she had gone off the boil - so to speak.
So glad you had a good one and she might be worth stretching my usual £80 budget to £100. It just depends how OAP friendly she really is?

Offline Punterplus

It's agony reading this, she's not far from me and she looks fabulous but when I tried to book her she fucked me about so much that I eventually gave up.
There are so many good reviews of her but there are really bad ones too, it's a real risk, you just don't know what you're going to get.

Offline Richthescouser

It's agony reading this, she's not far from me and she looks fabulous but when I tried to book her she fucked me about so much that I eventually gave up.
There are so many good reviews of her but there are really bad ones too, it's a real risk, you just don't know what you're going to get.

My first visit was great, my second visit was very poor. It really does seem to be random luck, I’m a fairly nice,  animal punt, I don’t push boundaries and have never had worse service on a second visit other than here. But others have been fine time after time.

I’d say it depends what you want - do you want great service, or do you want an OK shag off someone who looks good? :-)

Offline Hk

Hk,
Thanks for the review. It is important, bcs recent reports about this wg suggest that she had gone off the boil - so to speak.
So glad you had a good one and she might be worth stretching my usual £80 budget to £100. It just depends how OAP friendly she really is?

I’m sure she OAP friendly, as i’m Near 60 ish.

I have seen her twice just before she when on her holiday, and there were a few negative reviews at the time, so I didn’t bothered to review her.

Seen her twice when she came back from her holiday, and all four meet been great.

I think it might be the connection with her, if you are polite and friendly forward her, she will made  more of effort with her service,

I learned my lesson the first time when I book her for an hour, the hour was too long, not much conversation between us, as her English was limited, so now i only her for 30 minutes

Offline Richthescouser

I’m sure she OAP friendly, as i’m Near 60 ish.

I have seen her twice just before she when on her holiday, and there were a few negative reviews at the time, so I didn’t bothered to review her.

Seen her twice when she came back from her holiday, and all four meet been great.

I think it might be the connection with her, if you are polite and friendly forward her, she will made  more of effort with her service,

I learned my lesson the first time when I book her for an hour, the hour was too long, not much conversation between us, as her English was limited, so now i only her for 30 minutes

Sorry, I can absolutely call bullshit on this logic. I got on well with her on my first visit, we had a good laugh, she seemed to enjoy herself, and I was the same on the next visit. Her attitude had completely changed, as shown in my second, negative review.

It’s her job to provide good service, as long as the guy isn’t rude, smelly or obnoxious, and I am none of those when punting.

Offline madfrog1981

My first visit was great, my second visit was very poor. It really does seem to be random luck, I’m a fairly nice,  animal punt, I don’t push boundaries and have never had worse service on a second visit other than here. But others have been fine time after time.

I’d say it depends what you want - do you want great service, or do you want an OK shag off someone who looks good? :-)

Agreed, Met her twice before she went on holiday, her services were fine, but went to see her last Friday and she was very cold and the whole service felt awkward. maybe she was in bad mood? but put me off to see her again. 

Offline Travis1234

Well those that met her are privileged .... I found getting an audience with the Pope easier. Been few times pacing up and down outside her flats texting and phoning. Then when it suited her was given a time 5 hours ahead of what was agreed ..... didn’t bother ... don’t bother IMAO.

Offline T13

Agreed, Met her twice before she went on holiday, her services were fine, but went to see her last Friday and she was very cold and the whole service felt awkward. maybe she was in bad mood? but put me off to see her again. 

So u should of left a review mate. I thinks she’s proper fit and was gonna book her. Then another bad review put me off. Now this one got me back on.
Well for £60 at least if it is shit you still smashing a stunner