Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British-Babe-Monica - Bridgwater TOFTT  (Read 704 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5550366) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

When: February

Where: Bridgwater (famous venue where all them seem to work at)

Price: 180 1hr (price has gone up to 200)

Services: dfk, owo, sex (protected), no fingering inside (seems like a house rules for all the girls I've met working at this place)

On the hotlist, planned on seeing her way back in 2022 but lost her profile. Profile popped back at the beginning of this year and did my research and came across asking any relevant information on her (same post is what prompted me to hotlist her). Seeing as she was available I messaged her on WhatsApp and we agreed on a time and date.

Coms were good all the way to the punt. Aside from time delays can't really fault her. I arrived and was given the full instructions on accessing her place of work. Been there already so know the getup. When I arrived i was happy to see she had honoured my dress request. Birthday Suit. Luckily no foot traffic here, she didn't mind at all and was quite happy about, said I was the first :yahoo:
The girl herself looks exactly as the pictures you see on adultwork, may have gained a few lbs but it's really not noticeable, she claims to be mixed race but you cant tell. She could--can easily pass off as white. Fuck me she's gorgeous and thick™ we went upstairs where the same routine was asked: shower (no), drink (no) cash (handed it over and off she went to stash it) lol. Dfk was slightly light. They were times when it was proper on but I felt like she was holding back. Had clean breath, had just a chewing gum [peppermint] less than 5mins ago..well had it for the whole duration of my travel to Bridgwater till the punt when I dished it in the streets but you get what I mean. She went for owo and it was decent. Kinda lacking if I'm being honest. Returned the favour and she made the right noises which got me hard as hell. On with the rubber and miss. We took it slow at first, didn't know if she'd be able to take all of me so stretched out first before giving her my full mast. As soon as she started holding her legs back I knew that was the moment to go deeper and harder, gotta give props to the girl she can and truly enjoyed taking it.
Doggystyle offered a great view of her fantastic ass, that sun kissed body of hers bring it back got me proper hard...but all good things come to end. She was okay taking it deep in miss but doggy is something we'd have to work on. So moved on to pronebone where she came arrive. Fuck. Me. She's a screamer. I was worried that neighbours would hear us but she didn't give a fuck and neither did I, I pounded for as long as I could, watched her grab onto her arse cheeks and spread them wide open for me like...fuck y'know 🥴 the session got hotter when started talking dirty to eachother she reciprocated my cringey daddy kink with such enthusiasm lol
Man I had so much fun with this one but I couldn't hold on. Felt the sap rising and she was close to coming too so I asked her if we could play a little game "let's see who comes first" I lost. But I held on for as long as I could. Favourite moment of the punt "hardly anyone fucks me like that, I fucking loved it" lol, since then she's become a regular 😅