Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed to recall who is the favourite I accidentally deleted  (Read 1604 times)

Offline foobarbaz

Hey guys I need help trying to find the name of red haired mature wg who I had in my HL but I accidentally deleted. I remember her to be quite well reviewed on here, she is Hungarian and has enhanched boobs. Here hair are like evil red not ginger.

Does that ring any bell to anyone? Her name was like an Italian or Spanish one, nothing exotic. I'm trying to find her again on AW searching in a wider radius from the areas I generally look for but I had no luck so far.

Any help will be appreciated. I need to build a list of VFM punt to that I can collect my reviews for Cindy  :cool:

Offline agcnospam

Is it one of these ladies?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   (used to be called classy doris i believe and worked in london but now up in edinburgh)

Offline The_Don

Hey guys I need help trying to find the name of red haired mature wg who I had in my HL but I accidentally deleted. I remember her to be quite well reviewed on here, she is Hungarian and has enhanched boobs. Here hair are like evil red not ginger.

Does that ring any bell to anyone? Her name was like an Italian or Spanish one, nothing exotic. I'm trying to find her again on AW searching in a wider radius from the areas I generally look for but I had no luck so far.

Any help will be appreciated. I need to build a list of VFM punt to that I can collect my reviews for Cindy  :cool:

May be if you added to her reviews.  But then again she can't be that good if you don't remember he name?

LL

Not an exotic name but the lady you describe sounds like Milf Wendy

(profile not currently active)

Offline Tonyleung

I couldn't understand a f%king word of that -

Offline foobarbaz

May be if you added to her reviews.  But then again she can't be that good if you don't remember he name?
Yeah probably I should remember that for the next time. Damn memory... I'm clearly getting old :)

Offline foobarbaz

I couldn't understand a f%king word of that -
I'm just asking for help to find the name of a London based WG who ticks the described boxes. I had her in my hot list but I accidentally removed her and I'd like to find her again.

Offline foobarbaz

agcnospam and LL thanks for your suggestions, sadly she is none of those. Thanks though.

Offline Steely Dan

maybe?

She is third most reviewed Hungarian, so maybe go see her in any case.  (Though some think this a mixed blessing....)

Offline foobarbaz

maybe?

She is third most reviewed Hungarian, so maybe go see her in any case.  (Though some think this a mixed blessing....)
I had my eyes on her and she is now in the list too but nope she is not her. Thanks for the remineder though. What did you mean with mixed blessing?

Offline Steely Dan

Being well reviewed on UKP is a mixed blessing I mean.  A few (not me) may think that too many positives is almost a negative. 

Offline foobarbaz

If it can help her name was written all uppercase on AW. Maybe she is just not listed anymore although strange because she seemed to be an "old friend" of the forum, as in quite known. I remember her in the photos to be quite tanned as well and in one photo she had a sort of fluo fishnet if that helps.

Offline foobarbaz

Being well reviewed on UKP is a mixed blessing I mean.  A few (not me) may think that too many positives is almost a negative.
Got it.

Offline collector

If it can help her name was written all uppercase on AW. Maybe she is just not listed anymore although strange because she seemed to be an "old friend" of the forum, as in quite known. I remember her in the photos to be quite tanned as well and in one photo she had a sort of fluo fishnet if that helps.
External Link/Members Only, her?

Offline foobarbaz

External Link/Members Only, her?
That one is Polish rather than Hungarian and with natural breasts, still, thanks for the advice, she went straight into the HL.

Offline Tonyleung

Does that ring any bell to anyone? Her name was like an Italian or Spanish one, nothing exotic.

Was it Bernie?

Offline Tonyleung

I'm just asking for help to find the name of a London based WG who ticks the described boxes. I had her in my hot list but I accidentally removed her and I'd like to find her again.

If you have widened your search and not found her shes probably retired or moved on. You mght do well to do the same plenty of service providers out there. No point in developing EAS.
As some say, though not always aplicable , any port in a storm.

Offline foobarbaz

Oops I meant "BERNIE".
Hehehe, actually my terrible memory tells me that the name was more something like Angela or Antonia or Stefania something ending with A for sure but at this point I think you are definitely right I should just probably give up and go fish elsewhere, there are plenty others to choose from.

However is something comes to mind or if I happen to find her again by accident, well, let's keep us posted.

Thanks for the help so far though, to everyone.

Offline Tonyleung

Ok. This might be helpful to you op.

You may not have deleted the profile. If the Aw profile goes inactive then it dissappears from your HL. However if it ever becomes active again it will re-appear. For example Jessy_189 popped back on one of my hotlists. Ive still not seen her though.

Offline foobarbaz

Ok. This might be helpful to you op.

You may not have deleted the profile. If the Aw profile goes inactive then it dissappears from your HL. However if it ever becomes active again it will re-appear. For example Jessy_189 popped back on one of my hotlists. Ive still not seen her though.
Oh I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on it then.

Offline Steely Dan

The Hungarians with dead profiles are still listed on the bottom of the punting wiki.  Perhaps if you look at the ones with reviews, you will 'recognise' her from the reviews ... and put us all out of our misery :)

Offline foobarbaz

The Hungarians with dead profiles are still listed on the bottom of the punting wiki.  Perhaps if you look at the ones with reviews, you will 'recognise' her from the reviews ... and put us all out of our misery :)
I tried that but without luck, now it became a mission, if her profile is somewhere I'll find it, I'm trying all the possible combination on the AW search tool, hair colour, eyes colours and so forth... and be assured I'll tell you who she is if I find her our