Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 10 months, 10k and 156 punts later - what I would tell newbie me  (Read 4182 times)

punther

Been reflecting in my time off and was just wondering what I would tell the newbie me or a newbie punter.....

Mentality

Realise this activity is a slightly better form of masturbation. See it for what it is and nothing else.

Go in to your punts with a positive attitude. It's a given that you are both going to fuck so it might aswell be a pleasant experience so do your part and be positive and friendly

Don't use punting as away to feel better about other problems in your life. If you have other problems address them directly. - Don't punt when you feel down. The positive feedback loop will turn it into an addiction

Dont think you are anything special to the girl regardless of what you look like. All she cares about is your cash. The moment you step out of that door you will be forgotten so you better make sure you get what YOU want out the experience and not worry one bit about what she thinks of you

Booking

Don't book a meeting any longer than it takes you to ejaculate

Text/Call to arrange a time to meet and request post code

Once post code is received ask her to confirm the services you are after and price e.g. Is OWO and CIM included in your 15min price?

If all is good agree to proceed with booking.

If not politely cancel the booking

On Arrival: Outside

Value your time as much as the girl values hers. If you asked her to add on 10mins for free to the end of your booking time for free, would she? I don't think so!

Determine ahead of time what the maximum time you are willing to wait is e.g. 5 mins. If she asks you to wait beyond this ask her if she is willing to add the waiting time onto your booking as a gesture or will give you a discount for wasting your time.

If not then walk

On Arrival: Inside

If it is a hotel and the girl is not the same girl you are expecting then walk as it is unlikely the actual girl you want to see is present

If it is a private residence and the girl that answers the door is not the one you were expecting go in as she may just be the one who leads you to the girls room.

If this girl leads you into the room and makes it clear she is the one you would be seeing(not the one you were expecting to see) then walk

If her attitude is offish then walk - its likely to be a shit punt

If all is ok then stay.

Be pleasant throughout

She will then ask you how long you want to stay for, once you tell her she will either tell you how much or assume you already know the rate and hint that payment needs to be made.

Before money leaves you pocket re-confirm the services you require. If her response deviates from her earlier text then walk

Confirm when your time will begin(this should be once payment is made, in a hotel, or once she returns from stashing the cash in a private residence)

Let her know you are setting your own timer.

You are about to pay £40 plus for a very transient experience so you do not want to be short changed on your paid for time(especially if you dont pop early and need it)

If all is ok then make payment

Be very clear about what you want during the action and dont pussy foot about. There's nothing to gain from this. All you will do is leave feeling you did not get what you wanted out of the experience. If you want to spunk on her face or whatever then make sure you do so without compromising

If during the punt she is mucking you about get dressed and demand you money back

After the punt

Once you have seen a girl twice then ask her her policy on returning visitors. If you are going to keep returning to the same girl then there has to a benefit in it for you otherwise if she still wants full price then you might aswell see another girl. If she agrees it shows she values your repeat custom

Frequency

Space your punts out this makes them more pleasurable

Its easy to give in to the urge to punt in quick succession but you don't get much pleasure out of it. 1 to 2 times a month is sufficient

Offline freeze44

Cheers for that! Some valuable stuff and need to follow it! I know it sounds like I'm a soft twat but aint so easy to be so upfront after years of being in relationships where didn't do or say what wanted all the time....although likely why they didn't work out!

punther

Cheers for that! Some valuable stuff and need to follow it! I know it sounds like I'm a soft twat but aint so easy to be so upfront after years of being in relationships where didn't do or say what wanted all the time....although likely why they didn't work out!

I know exactly what you mean but punting is a different dynamic

Its all about you and what you want which is why you are paying

She isn't doing you a favour....you are giving her custom..

Offline HighlyMotivated

Once you have seen a girl twice then ask her her policy on returning visitors. If you are going to keep returning to the same girl then there has to a benefit in it for you otherwise if she still wants full price then you might aswell see another girl. If she agrees it shows she values your repeat custom

What the fuck? Are some of you getting discounts on return visits?

Offline Xemit

Cheers for this, good write-up. Agree with a lot of the points and I really should pay more heed to several others. :drinks:

Arley Hall

Good advice. I think there are parts of it, though, that will work best if you're the sort of punter who is looking for specific services ..... x, y and z. If, like me, you're looking for that nebulous and indefinable thing called a 'girlfriend experience' it's not quite so easy. The problem with a GFE is that if it's not delivered spontaneously and willingly (without any prompting) it's not a GFE at all - so no amount of assertiveness on my part will rescue the situation. It either happens or it doesn't. Obviously I can still walk if the girl isn't the one in the pics but, if it goes pear-shaped after that, all I can do is resolve never to return and write a negative or neutral review.

Offline GreyDave

:drinks:  Good post and advice I first thought £10000 crikey but that's about 65 quid a go and when I checked your reviews some were less ..

Spot on don't pay for longer than you need to pop as you are not their friend :D :D :D

I have mostly been ....shagging walk ups at 20 quid and a tip it is more cost effective for me I do treat myself to the odd indy some times there are shite others :yahoo:

The fact is if you are a young buck you will be able to shag away several a day as I am 55 its more like several try's and just the one pop :( :(

So do them while you can as John Beechmen said the only regret he had was not having more sex :D :D :D

Offline fairfield

Text/Call to arrange a time to meet and request post code

Once post code is received ask her to confirm the services you are after and price e.g. Is OWO and CIM included in your 15min price?

Before money leaves you pocket re-confirm the services you require. If her response deviates from her earlier text then walk

Thank you for such brilliant advice. If there is a punting medal, you've got my vote in spades.

So you don't raise the issue of services in the first initial contact and get the WG to actually say what she will be providing. Very clever.
Am gonna write out your steps and try to follow them faithfully.

TBH, the most difficult part for me is gonna be the 'walking.' But coming to realize "knowing when to hold 'em, knowing when to fold 'em" - is prolly the most important part of punting.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Offline uutarn

Interesting post Puntherreborn, and while i do agree with most points, i do feel some points are down to the punter himself, rather than some fail proof FAQ.
Thats what the punting wiki is for.
I'm not dissing your post, but entitling it "what i would tell a newbie" could be a bit misleading as i was a newbie a few months ago and i might have gone in with the wrong attitude... i think... if i followed your post, only on some points mind.

One thing though...
Would you tell Tesco's to give you a free packet of crisps because you shopped there last week?
Of course loyalty cards are all the rage nowadays but i feel its up to the service provider to make that offer, rather that the punter subliminally demand it.
I personally have been rewarded for repeat custom well, but its always been up to the girl to offer it.
If the shoe was on the other foot, and i was asked that question, i would tell him to take a hike thinking he's some cheapass trying to get something for nothing, thats just my opinion though.

No white-knighting intended. :)

punther

What the fuck? Are some of you getting discounts on return visits?

Ive managed to get £10 and on a few occasions £20 off 15 min bookings with girls ive seen a couple time

If you dont ask you dont get. Obviously you need to ask in a nice way

punther

The problem with a GFE is that if it's not delivered spontaneously and willingly (without any prompting) it's not a GFE at all - so no amount of assertiveness on my part will rescue the situation.

You're right on this

punther

I have mostly been ....shagging walk ups at 20 quid and a tip it is more cost effective for me I do treat myself to the odd indy some times there are shite others :yahoo:

If the walk ups wern't so obvious i would be all over them instead of the indies. I just find them to be in very awkward location

Only done a walk up once and as far as vfm goes nothing comes close but it was uncomfortable worrying if someone you knew would happen to be passing by when you decide to visit  :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Dont think you are anything special to the girl regardless of what you look like. All she cares about is your cash. The moment you step out of that door you will be forgotten so you better make sure you get what YOU want out the experience and not worry one bit about what she thinks of you

Well that does it I quit!  I am off for a punt now because i feel down!

Don't use punting as away to feel better about other problems in your life. If you have other problems address them directly. - Don't punt when you feel down. The positive feedback loop will turn it into an addiction

Damn it!!

punther

Thank you for such brilliant advice. If there is a punting medal, you've got my vote in spades.

So you don't raise the issue of services in the first initial contact and get the WG to actually say what she will be providing. Very clever.
Am gonna write out your steps and try to follow them faithfully.

TBH, the most difficult part for me is gonna be the 'walking.' But coming to realize "knowing when to hold 'em, knowing when to fold 'em" - is prolly the most important part of punting.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Glad you found it useful

My biggest regret in punting is not walking more

Youll be able to do it in time

There is no point PAYING to fuck someone you do no find attractive or whose attitude you do not like or who wont give you the service your after

punther

Well that does it I quit!  I am off for a punt now because i feel down... wait, damn it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

punther

Interesting post Puntherreborn, and while i do agree with most points, i do feel some points are down to the punter himself, rather than some fail proof FAQ.
Thats what the punting wiki is for.
I'm not dissing your post, but entitling it "what i would tell a newbie" could be a bit misleading as i was a newbie a few months ago and i might have gone in with the wrong attitude... i think... if i followed your post, only on some points mind.

One thing though...Would you tell Tesco's to give you a free packet of crisps because you shopped there last week?
Of course loyalty cards are all the rage nowadays but i feel its up to the service provider to make that offer, rather that the punter subliminally demand it.
I personally have been rewarded for repeat custom well, but its always been up to the girl to offer it.
If the shoe was on the other foot, and i was asked that question, i would tell him to take a hike thinking he's some cheapass trying to get something for nothing, thats just my opinion though.

No white-knighting intended. :)

You make some very valid points

My opinion is this

This prostitution is an informal economy

Any logical prostitute will want to maximise her profit

Any logical purchaser will want to minimise their cost

Any smart prostitute will want to maintain a reliable income source

Now i do not demand anybody offer me a discount. I simply state my case

Ive seen you 2 times and proven to not be a weirdo and also proven to be reliable by turning up as agreed each time(when you speak to the girls you find out a lot of guys are no shows and also most guys dont return to the same girl after the first visit)
Im open to keep booking you but if i do there needs to be a benefit to me of making repeat bookings otherwise i may aswell try out different girls(as this is would be more exciting for most men)
If you're happy to see me for £Xx then that would be great if not no problem

I just make the suggestion and leave it to her to take it or leave it

Any smart girl would give 10quid off to a guy she knows is a nice guy and is reliable

This is best done at the end of a booking 2 than at the beginning of booking 3

Everything in life is up for negotiation imo

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline HighlyMotivated

Ive managed to get £10 and on a few occasions £20 off 15 min bookings with girls ive seen a couple time

If you dont ask you dont get. Obviously you need to ask in a nice way

I've never asked as most prossies appear strict on not negotiating rates on their pages, though I suppose that could just apply to new clients

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline webpunter

Think most members should be able to take some of the points as a useful reminder

Offline Tony_Red

Punterreborn, it's funny how we both punt in the same area but I have never seen any of the girls you have seen and probably true the other way round. However, I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. I also say well done for having the balls to write about the returning to a WG bit. Partly the reason why I hardly ever return.

As for Tescos, they send my mother 10-15 quid in vouchers every so often which can be trebled in value to use for other things like pizza express etc. It's just an example cos someone mentioned them. Airlines reward frequent customers with airmiles. Heck, even shell petrol station sends me a fiver every month for filling up our cars with them. Loyalty should not be taken granted for. The smarter girls know this but ofcourse it doesn't make business sense to announce it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:06:08 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Turtle Z

Booking

Don't book a meeting any longer than it takes you to ejaculate

Let her know you are setting your own timer.

You are about to pay £40 plus for a very transient experience so you do not want to be short changed on your paid for time(especially if you dont pop early and need it)

Be very clear about what you want during the action and dont pussy foot about. There's nothing to gain from this. All you will do is leave feeling you did not get what you wanted out of the experience. If you want to spunk on her face or whatever then make sure you do so without compromising

If during the punt she is mucking you about get dressed and demand you money back

After the punt

Frequency

Space your punts out this makes them more pleasurable

Its easy to give in to the urge to punt in quick succession but you don't get much pleasure out of it. 1 to 2 times a month is sufficient

Punther, I have to say that I find some of these views odd, perhaps it's the difference between punting for a year, to in my case about 15 years. Perhaps I would have agreed with more of your points 12 months in but less so as time has progressed.

With regard to length of booking, personally I want as long as possible because the object for me is not simply to shoot my muck. With the right girl I want at least two hours and maybe longer. My last 90 minute booking was with a girl so amazing that it turned into a 4 hour booking. I've never done a 15 minute booking and its not something I would be interested in. As for setting your own timer, I know some do it, but what a mood killer and a way to remind everyone concerned that its a paid transaction. I'm well aware that's this is precisely what it is but a really good girl will make you forget that, highly unlikely with a clock ticking away to remind them that they're not getting away with a minute. Moreover, for the girls who don't clock watch, aren't they more likely to react by saying fuck you then, you'll get your full time but not a minute more!

As for being prescriptive about what you want... been there and done that but came full circle and realised that great sex can't be that prescriptive. My best punts are spontaneous and unexpected and I don't punt to a project plan, again it can destroy the illusion and remind the girl that it's a formal transaction.

Good luck with demanding money back if things don't go well during the meet, I managed to get some of my money back once after a 10 minute stand off but be prepared for a discussion with Sergei.

Ask a girl her policy on returning visitors and she'll say, yes, I see repeat visitors. Don't expect her to offer a discount unless you are rather more direct and ask for a discount.

As for frequency of points, again, I'm not punting to a calendar. One of my biggest problems is that I want to punt when I'm horny, which isn't always when the majority of girls are working during the 9-5. 1 or 2 times a month may be sufficient for you, but that depends on your own libido and perhaps the frequency with which you get sex from a wife or partner. Since I have neither then I'd prefer to punt rather more but of course Like most punters I have to manage the punting budget or the spending could get silly. I could punt on consecutive days and get as much pleasure from it, because for me, the more sex I get, the more I want.

I'd say we generally look for different things from our punts and what works for you doesn't really work for me.

Offline uutarn

I'd say we generally look for different things from our punts and what works for you doesn't really work for me.
Agree with this 100%.

Expl1cit

I agree with this too - but as general tips the OP's post is excellent  :thumbsup:

Some things I would disagree with slightly, such as Realise this activity is a slightly better form of masturbation.  It really depends what your goal is, if its just to shoot your load than yes, but there are many reasons why people punt and if it was just slightly better than wanking yourself off - then there would be very few punters out there.  I also wouldn't Let her know you are setting your own timer - I think that has the potential to make the meeting awkward.  When you punt, does the girl say right its 12:35, just to let you know I have the timer on my phone for 30 minutes so you better be wrapped up by then or does she subtly have a timer on without telling you.  Probably the latter, so you can do the same, and maybe drop a hint at the start of the session, look at your watch and say oh gosh its already 12:40 and we haven't started yet - lets get a move on, or the rest of our days will be out of sync by the time we finish our 30 minute booking, and finally If you are going to keep returning to the same girl then there has to a benefit in it for you otherwise if she still wants full price then you might aswell see another girl - thats too specific to make a general punting advice point about.  Not every reg will give you a cash discount or other benefits.  If you like her and want to go back over and over, why should you see another girl? I like variety but many people like the familiarity of a punt, knowing what to expect and thats fine too.

Offline Cuntminion

To be honest I wouldn't ask for a lowered price , I just wouldn't it is what it is

But as you mentioned you've been given ten or twenty off I imagine it doesn't really affect the bottom line for them

You booking the 15 or 30 minute slot those are generally inflated price to outwardly booking an hour

Say it was 60 for 15 min 80 for 30 or 110 for an hour

They could quite easily comprise give you the discount mentioned fluffing your bargain Hunter illusion and it don't make the slightest bit of difference to their earnings based on what they would like to earn

KJ121212

I'm not dissing your post, but entitling it "what i would tell a newbie" could be a bit misleading

It's actually what he would tell 'newbie me'. Ie, what he would tell himself as a new punter with his own experience.

punther

To be honest I wouldn't ask for a lowered price , I just wouldn't it is what it is

But as you mentioned you've been given ten or twenty off I imagine it doesn't really affect the bottom line for them

You booking the 15 or 30 minute slot those are generally inflated price to outwardly booking an hour

Say it was 60 for 15 min 80 for 30 or 110 for an hour

They could quite easily comprise give you the discount mentioned fluffing your bargain Hunter illusion and it don't make the slightest bit of difference to their earnings based on what they would like to earn

Nobody is right or wrong for asking for a discount. But if a girl was open to taking less i cant see why anybody would want to pay more just to save face. A lot of the girls know what they are charging is ridiculous

I personally dont care about how much she wants to earn im just concerned about how much i want to pay

punther

It's actually what he would tell 'newbie me'. Ie, what he would tell himself as a new punter with his own experience.

:thumbsup:

punther

Punther, I have to say that I find some of these views odd, perhaps it's the difference between punting for a year, to in my case about 15 years. Perhaps I would have agreed with more of your points 12 months in but less so as time has progressed.

With regard to length of booking, personally I want as long as possible because the object for me is not simply to shoot my muck. With the right girl I want at least two hours and maybe longer. My last 90 minute booking was with a girl so amazing that it turned into a 4 hour booking. I've never done a 15 minute booking and its not something I would be interested in. As for setting your own timer, I know some do it, but what a mood killer and a way to remind everyone concerned that its a paid transaction. I'm well aware that's this is precisely what it is but a really good girl will make you forget that, highly unlikely with a clock ticking away to remind them that they're not getting away with a minute. Moreover, for the girls who don't clock watch, aren't they more likely to react by saying fuck you then, you'll get your full time but not a minute more!

As for being prescriptive about what you want... been there and done that but came full circle and realised that great sex can't be that prescriptive. My best punts are spontaneous and unexpected and I don't punt to a project plan, again it can destroy the illusion and remind the girl that it's a formal transaction.

Good luck with demanding money back if things don't go well during the meet, I managed to get some of my money back once after a 10 minute stand off but be prepared for a discussion with Sergei.

Ask a girl her policy on returning visitors and she'll say, yes, I see repeat visitors. Don't expect her to offer a discount unless you are rather more direct and ask for a discount.

As for frequency of points, again, I'm not punting to a calendar. One of my biggest problems is that I want to punt when I'm horny, which isn't always when the majority of girls are working during the 9-5. 1 or 2 times a month may be sufficient for you, but that depends on your own libido and perhaps the frequency with which you get sex from a wife or partner. Since I have neither then I'd prefer to punt rather more but of course Like most punters I have to manage the punting budget or the spending could get silly. I could punt on consecutive days and get as much pleasure from it, because for me, the more sex I get, the more I want.

I think youre right in that it depends on what you are looking for

I dont go into punt wanting to feel like she is my girlfriend or we are mates

I just want to have no strings sex with a pleasant individual. Thats it

I personally cannot imagine paying to spend 3 hours with a stranger. I think this signifies a bigger emotional need i.e. need for love and companionship which one should probably look for outside of punting. This is just my opinion and im not knocking anyone.

For me i cum once and that takes about 15mins. Once ive cum i have no desire to cum again that day so paying for 30mins dosent make sense to me. Why should i pay for an extra 15 minutes 'to get to know her' or to kiss and caress her neck  :unknown: . This is just unnecessary padding. If i did feel on a particular day it would take me longer to cum then i would book 30mins

Ive done 1 hour bookings before and 5 mins after the first pop im more than ready to leave. The additional time brings no extra value to me and is just a waste of money. To me.

I think it is important to go in knowing what you want to get because you have no idea what type of personality the girl will have. She may be a great service provider and you get the spontaneous booking youre after but most girls are average at best service providers so you better be clear about what you want going in to stop your money going to waste

There is no such thing as destroying the illusion. It is nothing other than a formal transaction to the girl and i feel it is important for punters not to kid themselves. The girls who dont clock watch are few and far between so i would rather base my behaviour on what the majority do.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Discounts and time spent...

I have got discounts on return vists usually the girl has said next week same time 10-20 less ok? that way they have a confirmed face booking a temptation given is often taken..ask a fish on a hook ;) or after on the rare times I have with reg`s booked an hour and shot the load and not reloaded they have given some cash back (this is true but has been rare)  it depends now I would just say to a new punter its sex nothing more you mght enjoy feeling her up for an hour but the shagging is done in 15 mins handling large tits or licking a clit after a while is the same big or small pretty or ugly so its the price and atttuide of the girl that makes if worth it. :drinks: :drinks:

punther

I've never asked as most prossies appear strict on not negotiating rates on their pages, though I suppose that could just apply to new clients

Thanks for the heads up.

Obviously they will say that on their profiles. Who wants 60 when they can get 70

Ive managed to get a lot of £10 discounts

You just need to forget your ego and state your case

The first time i saw Horny Blond Kim (polish girl) i called her up to make the booking and after agreeing time etc. I just said is 40 ok yeah and she said yes its fine. Her advertised rate was 50

If you dont ask you dont get

Flunt

Overall I would agree with a lot of what you're saying and there are a few things I wish I stuck to within your post on a regular basis BUT...

Punting is unique to individuals, if I had the view that punting was slightly better than masturbation I would wank and save myself a bundle. Masturbation may be preferable to visiting an unreviewed Romanian!

For a newbie that seeks a similar experience to your preferences it is difficult to find fault with your post but for punters who want a fluffy experience there is nothing wrong with their approach.

The fluffy approach: find a pro$$ie you like, treat them as a human being and be rewarded with a greater sexual experience far better than a wank.

What I would tell a newbie: it's a waste of money so enjoy it as you see fit.

punther

Overall I would agree with a lot of what you're saying and there are a few things I wish I stuck to within your post on a regular basis BUT...

Punting is unique to individuals, if I had the view that punting was slightly better than masturbation I would wank and save myself a bundle. Masturbation may be preferable to visiting an unreviewed Romanian!

For a newbie that seeks a similar experience to your preferences it is difficult to find fault with your post but for punters who want a fluffy experience there is nothing wrong with their approach.

The fluffy approach: find a pro$$ie you like, treat them as a human being and be rewarded with a greater sexual experience far better than a wank.

What I would tell a newbie: it's a waste of money so enjoy it as you see fit.

This was well put across. Agree with pretty much everything youve said here

Offline PumpAction

If you can afford 1k a month on punting why are you bothered about £10 discounts?

punther

If you can afford 1k a month on punting why are you bothered about £10 discounts?

Because i worked hard for that £10  :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I need it to be a joyful, relaxing and pleasant experience. That all sounds a bit tense and adversarial to me. Before you suggest I'm a wide-eyed dope who is gonna get mugged off left, right and centre on my bookings I'd say this:
Research, research, research........ choose the right girl and minimise the conflab or potential for nonsense.

Offline Turtle Z

I personally cannot imagine paying to spend 3 hours with a stranger. I think this signifies a bigger emotional need i.e. need for love and companionship which one should probably look for outside of punting.

Couldn't disagree more, for one I wouldn't spend this time with a stranger, only girls I feel I know and like and personally I'd rather have one regular, so again, yes, we do look for very different things and thats fine. Love and companionship doesn't come into paid sex either, they happen outside the bedroom but sexual intimacy can come into it. The bottom line is that I prefer longer sessions because I really enjoy foreplay, nothing more complicated than that really. 

Offline Turtle Z

Because i worked hard for that £10  :hi:

Hmmm, anyone that has time to spend £1k a month on low cost short punts can't work that hard you lazy fooker!  :D  I couldn't find time to take anywhere like this time out of the business.

Offline Turtle Z

Punting is unique to individuals

Spot on, and whilst we can warn new punters to the obvious pitfalls it would be foolish to make suggestions as to what they should look for or take from the experience.

punther

Couldn't disagree more, for one I wouldn't spend this time with a stranger, only girls I feel I know and like and personally I'd rather have one regular, so again, yes, we do look for very different things and thats fine. Love and companionship doesn't come into paid sex either, they happen outside the bedroom but sexual intimacy can come into it. The bottom line is that I prefer longer sessions because I really enjoy foreplay, nothing more complicated than that really.

To be honest as long as you enjoy it and you feel satisfied thats all that matters

Its your money and you should spend it as you wish and if longer bookings are what you need to feel satisfied that is all that matters. For me its shorter bookings as i dont have a desire to spend a prolonged period of time with the girl.

There is no right or wrong here all that matters is that you get what you want out of the booking

:drinks:

punther

Spot on, and whilst we can warn new punters to the obvious pitfalls it would be foolish to make suggestions as to what they should look for or take from the experience.

I wasnt prescribing what any punter should look for or take from the experience

What i did say was a punter should be clear to themselves what THEY want to get from the booking whatever that may be. I think this is a sensible suggestion........but maybe its not  :unknown:

punther

I need it to be a joyful, relaxing and pleasant experience. That all sounds a bit tense and adversarial to me. Before you suggest I'm a wide-eyed dope who is gonna get mugged off left, right and centre on my bookings I'd say this:
Research, research, research........ choose the right girl and minimise the conflab or potential for nonsense.

With any information that is put to a person what they should do is taken what THEY see as valuable to THEM and disregard the rest

This principle applies to this post

justfornow

A lot of advice is solid and shows an experienced punter.
But part of OP post is a guide for a very specific pump and dump punt. And if that's what you're looking for you should definitelytake his advice.

Some of the advice you give would make my punt shit.
If I would set a timer and then have to prompt the girl to do everything.
Now we kiss. Now go for OWO. Now sex. I could enjoy that kind of meeting but like you said it would be just a bit better than masturbation.
As others said sex doesn't have to be like chopping wood.
Touching each other, kissing, caressing all that good stuff can enhance the punt to the point where masturbation doesn't come close.
I don't get those things when I masturbate so if I wouldn't get that during a punt I wouldn't punt.
You don't need to be in love and you don't need to pretend you're in love with a wg to enjoy those things.
Sex is fucking amazing and shackling yourself with constraints or doing activities to a timer might actually make punt worse for some people.

I've seen wgs repeatedly more than 4 times and never thought about asking for a discount.
Especially if I see that other people see those wgs more often than me.
Sure you're the one that has the cash, but she's the one that offers service that makes you want to come back.

Offline Tony_Red

Sure you're the one that has the cash, but she's the one that offers service that makes you want to come back.

Ideally there is more than 1 gal who can satisfy you in this way - certainly the way the OP punts. I would include myself in this too. So, there has to be more than  that to make me want to go back time and time again. And, a few gals have gone the extra mile so to speak and because of this I have returned.

However, if only 1 or 2 gals give you what you want, then you need them more than they need you and you will have to pay whatever they want and see them when they want etc.

I may be wrong, but I think the OP is trying to reinforce the fact that we are the customer and trying to return the ball in our court. Of course some of his methods suit his punting style  but the underlying message I agree with.

punther

Ideally there is more than 1 gal who can satisfy you in this way - certainly the way the OP punts. I would include myself in this too. So, there has to be more than  that to make me want to go back time and time again. And, a few gals have gone the extra mile so to speak and because of this I have returned.

However, if only 1 or 2 gals give you what you want, then you need them more than they need you and you will have to pay whatever they want and see them when they want etc.

I may be wrong, but I think the OP is trying to reinforce the fact that we are the customer and trying to return the ball in our court. Of course some of his methods suit his punting style  but the underlying message I agree with.

+1 couldnt word it any better  :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

I wasnt prescribing what any punter should look for or take from the experience

What i did say was a punter should be clear to themselves what THEY want to get from the booking whatever that may be. I think this is a sensible suggestion........but maybe its not  :unknown:

Absolutely, and I'm aware that this was a self reflective piece.  :hi:

Offline Tony_Red

On the other side of the coin, the game is so shit right now with so many poor SPs and sooooo much fake feedback that the good SPs literally have us eating out of their hands. So much easier to go with what you know you can get and pay a bit more...

Thinking of a punt tomorrow. Choice of 2 tasty romanians - 1 with decent feedback, or  a rare hot looking Brit with no feedback or the safe but boring choice with someone I know. The forbidden and risky fruit always appears to taste better lol.

pking_paul

The forbidden and risky fruit always appears to taste better lol.

+1 on that, but flash the cash and splash in a hurry ain't my idea of fun, so I won't be telling my older self site the same stories as the OP. Like others here, I know what the game is and play it to suit my pocket  :thumbsup:

Offline peter_bungee

For me it must feel like a natural experience which means specifying services so clearly before the punt feels awkward, you can usually tell if a girl offers a service from the profile and reviews, iv never had a problem with this.   Sometimes girls wont kiss properly or not do it for long, this cant be avoided

The best advice id give is are you happy having spent 10k doing this?  Is there anything else you went withtout thats would have given you life long pleasure..or longer term?

Personally iv barely punted the last 6 months and loving it, financially and realising it had become habit

punther

The best advice id give is are you happy having spent 10k doing this?  Is there anything else you went withtout thats would have given you life long pleasure..or longer term?

Personally iv barely punted the last 6 months and loving it, financially and realising it had become habit

I wouldnt say i am happy or unhappy either

Punting was a way for me to escape over the past year but ive learnt that this is not a good way to go abou things hence...

I dont see punting as a 'hobby' anymore but instead a treat that you give yourself once in a while. There are definitely other more fulfilling activities that one could partake in away from punting

mgtow15

I could never be satisfied by 15 mins punts.  What do you think about longer punts?  For instance, 2 to 3 hours.