Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "The envelope".. really?  (Read 5017 times)

Offline kefcseries

I've read a few posts on here where people have said they've handed over "the envelope" containing the fee to the WG. Not entirely sure if they're taking the piss, or do people actually do this?

Offline maxxblue

I put the correct amount in my wallet. And then I give the WG the amount. No envelope needed.

Offline AnthG

The problem with this is, almost all newbie guides to punting say to do this so people think this is what's required.

For the first two or so years of my punting I did this. I only stopped when people started ridiculing me here for doing it.

For a long time I honestly thought they were joking and pulling my leg when they say they didn't do this. This was how normal I thought it was.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
But if you think about it, it's quite a good way to show that the cash in the envelope is ALL you have on you. No need to even get your wallet out.

Offline smiths

But if you think about it, it's quite a good way to show that the cash in the envelope is ALL you have on you. No need to even get your wallet out.

So is just having the cash stashed in a secure pocket and when ready to hand it over it can be carefully counted out. An envelope isnt required at all.

Personally when i punt i dont have my wallet with me, or indeed items of value, except my car keys, even my mobile is well over 10 years old.

Offline maxxblue

Don't know of I agree with your point CatBBW - if I give the WG my last note in my wallet, it is a pretty good sign that it is all I have on me.

However, I always keep extra cash secreted elsewhere upon my person, just in case!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
So is just having the cash stashed in a secure pocket and when ready to hand it over it can be carefully counted out. An envelope isnt required at all.

Personally when i punt i dont have my wallet with me, or indeed items of value, except my car keys, even my mobile is well over 10 years old.

I agree, just thought it might be helpful to anyone thinking that wallets and/or loose notes (stashed cash) might feel indiscreet.

Sparquin

I always use an envelope as it just seems a little more understated than handing over cash, especially for GFE providers.  Many girls seem to prefer this approach. She can stash the thing in her handbag and does need to get out her purse to put the money in.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Personally I dislike the whole envelope thing.  It is normally men who are new to punting who do it so probably he seen it in a film or read it on some magazine and think it is the way to do it
I always quickly and discreetly check the money which is harder to do when in an envelope as I do it in front of client by quickly fanning it out and then folding it and putting it in bedside cabinet. Using an envelope makes that harder to do so I have to take it out and count it rather than just having a quick glance
I also think some men do it as that way they don't feel like they are handing over money just an envelope so it doesn't feel as if they have  paid for the session

Offline smiths

I always use an envelope as it just seems a little more understated than handing over cash, especially for GFE providers.  Many girls seem to prefer this approach. She can stash the thing in her handbag and does need to get out her purse to put the money in.

Of the numerous WGs i have punted with me giving them the cash by counting it out, then them checking it has always worked well, it prevents "mis-understandings" in my experiences.

Not saying your one but on Pnet many fluffies and older punters posted they used envelopes as to them it didnt feel like a business transaction, more a date. I want my punts to feel like what they are, a business transaction with both me and the WG knowing EXACTLY what its all about, cash for sex.

Offline Tailpipe

To me it makes little difference if the punt is £300 plus I use envelope if less
No envelope .

Just the amount of notes no other reason.

Incalls no envelope

May be my punts of £300 plus would always be a hotel bar and handing over that amount of cash
would darw attention.

Offline Sedlmayer

It's often elite courtesans who specify that their tribute is handed over in an envelope  :wackogirl:
I have the correct amount pre-counted in notes and I hand it over early in the punt.
Never used an envelope.
Do you want the money or not?

LL

No I don't present the cash in an envelope and I'm not happy about carrying large amounts of money to locations that often feel a bit dodgy.  I'm waiting for the day when we have an electronic payment system suitable for paid sex - like paypal but completely anonymous - puntpal if you will.  Punter turns up, shows WG his smartphone and she watches him transfer funds from his puntpal account to hers.  Might seem far fetched but with dependence on cash decreasing all the time, it's inevitable that some day such a system will exist.  It won't be for everyone but I will certainly use it when it appears.

James999

The best way is to have the pro$$ies Fee in your sock, when she's confirmed services, she looks ok (like the photos etc)  and you are happy to proceed then take the fee out and pay her, if not just tap your pocket and say you've left your wallet in the car and leave to get it, not returning of course.

All this envelope stuff is bollocks, some stupid tart said it and the other dumb ones have copied and pasted it to their profiles, along with statements about not answering witheld numbers etc, just bollocks pro$$ies say, a bit like them saying they pay tax and dont claim benefits, it's just shite.

Offline CBPaul

I always have the exact amount in my wallet and don't mind the prossie seeing it's all I have - on more than one occasion I think it has stopped certain things becoming extras as they know it's all they are getting.

When I moved from street punting to indie incalls I read quite a few reports, any with 'handed over the envelope' seemed generally fluffy to me and falling in the courtesan price bracket, I couldn't believe it was the done thing and any with 'she put the envelope away' seemed bollocks - could be stuffed full of blank paper FFS.

Plus I'd never used an envelope when street punting - a distinct advantage for the prossie to know she'd got all of my cash and besides, any street girl would either go apeshit at the concept of opening an envelope or try to roll the damn thing.

Offline threechilliman

Started in march, used envelopes til July, haven't used one since. Thought that was how you did it, but ukp put me straight. No chance of any misunderstandings. Simple!

tcm

Offline Corus Boy

I often use an envelope because;

I can count and check the fee before I leave the house.
I can't mix up the fee with any other cash I have in my pocket.
I don't have to get my wallet out at my target destination.
No one sees where my wallet is or how much other money may be in it.

All the reasons are for my benefit, there are other ways around the issues but an envelope works for me.

Offline monstar

I have recently started punting and also believed it was the preferred method of payment due to new punter guides and reviews I'd seen.

In the end I went with a paperclip on the fee money to keep it separate from the other notes in my wallet and as I'm such a fluffy I even let the girls keep my paperclip!  ;)

Offline NIK

Never used an envelope in my life. It's supposed to be for discretion. It's really a load of fluffy bollocks.  :mad:
95% of them will immediately open it and count it.

Offline NIK

I believe the best payment method, recommended by all 'Neanderthals', is to tell her to strip off, get down on all fours and shove the notes up her arse.  :D

James999

Never used an envelope in my life. It's supposed to be for discretion.

Discretion, the most overused word in punting, how the fuck does it apply when there's only you and her in the room  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never used an envelope in my life. It's supposed to be for discretion.

Accepting an envelope makes them feel less like a prostitute ------------------- total bollocks obviously.    :dash:

Curious6705

I sometimes use envelopes - payment for punt is one item on my check list before I leave on a trip that includes a punt. I've usually got the envelopes pre-packed in a drawer so I just pick one up when I'm about to leave.

Doesn't seem a big deal, and I personally doubt it matters much to a SP either way.

Quesadilla

I often use an envelope because;

I can count and check the fee before I leave the house.
I can't mix up the fee with any other cash I have in my pocket.
I don't have to get my wallet out at my target destination.
No one sees where my wallet is or how much other money may be in it.

All the reasons are for my benefit, there are other ways around the issues but an envelope works for me.
+1 Don't want to carry my wallet in with me - never know what might happen if you need to use the loo or whatever mid-punt, even if there's no cash nothing to stop someone nicking a credit card or even just taking a pic of the card to use later.

Offline Rickrabbit

I used to slip the agreed amount semi fanned out and folded under an ornament on a nearby table or side table in the early minutes of the meet, as we worked our way up to the main event. Having said that there were several times with past regulars when events kicked off before this little manoeuvre and progressed so naturally that I would leave at the end forgetting to pay.. Happened about 4/5 times across different ones. The weird thing is that I was always the one who remembered I hadn't  paid and returned to do so...surprising the pro$$ie who always hadn't even realised. It was never intentional always just swept away in the moment. ah!... Those were the days!

Offline akauya

It's often elite courtesans who specify that their tribute is handed over in an envelope  :wackogirl:
I have the correct amount pre-counted in notes and I hand it over early in the punt.
Never used an envelope.
Do you want the money or not?

I have this impression too.

I have never used an envelope. I just hand over the money and get on with the business.

Offline Corus Boy

Does it matter?  Can we not agree that it is each punter to decide how they wish to approach the matter of payment?

Offline akauya

Does it matter?  Can we not agree that it is each punter to decide how they wish to approach the matter of payment?

No it doesn't. As I said I thought it was a courtesan thing, stipulating how she wants payment. If other punters do like envelopes too that's up to them.

:hi:

James999

Does it matter? 

Well it clearly matters to you, as you outlined your preference and a list of reasons to justify it.

Offline threechilliman

Envelope or not, I'm amazed at how many don't count the money. Now I usually leave it on a table or something, more often than not when I'm leaving and I'm out of the door before they've picked it up. I do tend to see experienced WG's over 30, maybe they can detect how much is there without touching it  :lol:

tcm

Offline threechilliman

No it doesn't. As I said I thought it was a courtesan thing, stipulating how she wants payment. If other punters do like envelopes too that's up to them.

:hi:

Bit like any aspect of a punt - you do what you're happy with....

tcm

Offline Wilson85

I only use cheap flimsy envelopes for carrying large amounts of cash. It stops loose notes being dragged out of my pockets when getting the phone or keys.

By the time the prossie gets the envelope it will be creased and slightly sweaty, I don't seal the envelope. So the envelope is more of a handy utilitarian note carrier, than a elegant invitation style 'gift'.

The best way I've handed over cash didn't involve envelopes, I just wedged it in her cleavage.

yorkshire123

I don't write letters in real life so having the odd spare envelope on me/in the car could/would only cause more questions to be asked.
Fuck me its bad enough that i have to have..

- Punting phone
- Punting laptop
- Punting persona
- Punting disguise
- Punting car (with fake # plates)
- Punting money (with DNA removed)
- Punting dog
- Punting underpants

Without having to have punting stationery  :dash:

(I'm only joking i don't have a punting dog  :sarcastic:)

Offline Corus Boy

I don't write letters in real life so having the odd spare envelope on me/in the car could/would only cause more questions to be asked.
Fuck me its bad enough that i have to have..

- Punting phone
- Punting laptop
- Punting persona
- Punting disguise
- Punting car (with fake # plates)
- Punting money (with DNA removed)
- Punting dog
- Punting underpants

Without having to have punting stationery  :dash:

(I'm only joking i don't have a punting dog  :sarcastic:)

Do you have a punting prick?  :D

Offline lewishamguy

Never thought of using an envelope and won't use it. I assume it's entirely upto some punters who compare punting as a dating by using an envelope they show their courtesy to some called elite courtesans when they say it's donation. ;)

Offline smiths

No I don't present the cash in an envelope and I'm not happy about carrying large amounts of money to locations that often feel a bit dodgy.  I'm waiting for the day when we have an electronic payment system suitable for paid sex - like paypal but completely anonymous - puntpal if you will.  Punter turns up, shows WG his smartphone and she watches him transfer funds from his puntpal account to hers.  Might seem far fetched but with dependence on cash decreasing all the time, it's inevitable that some day such a system will exist.  It won't be for everyone but I will certainly use it when it appears.

Yes it might be good for some if not many punters but cash will always be my method of payment as its anonymous obviously. I hope a totally cashless society is many decades away from becoming a reality.

Offline Tailpipe

Never thought of using an envelope and won't use it. I assume it's entirely upto some punters who compare punting as a dating by using an envelope they show their courtesy to some called elite courtesans when they say it's donation. ;)

Who would use an envelope dating , most girls want a credit card.

Why everyone gets so out of shape over it God knows . Put the money it a Asda bag
For the up there ass hookers , as most come from the checkout anyway make them feel
At home.

JV547845

The envelope just means I don't have to count the cash more then 5 times for me, and guarantees I won't spend from the punting stash instead of the misc / emergency stash by accident.  I don't seal it.  If it's a nice simple easy number like 3 or 4 twenty pound notes then I don't bother with it.  I like nice crisp bank notes not to get creased.  I think it's quite practical more than fluffy.  I don't like using ones with any identifying information on though.

Offline nigel4498

One prossie asked me to place the fee in her stocking top so  now I ask them to wear stockings or hold ups and place the notes there as I stroke their thighs.  :wacko:

Cornish sub

I always have the exact amount in my wallet and don't mind the prossie seeing it's all I have - on more than one occasion I think it has stopped certain things becoming extras as they know it's all they are getting.

When I moved from street punting to indie incalls I read quite a few reports, any with 'handed over the envelope' seemed generally fluffy to me and falling in the courtesan price bracket, I couldn't believe it was the done thing and any with 'she put the envelope away' seemed bollocks - could be stuffed full of blank paper FFS.

Plus I'd never used an envelope when street punting - a distinct advantage for the prossie to know she'd got all of my cash and besides, any street girl would either go apeshit at the concept of opening an envelope or try to roll the damn thing.
Another annoying one is, "We sorted the paperwork." What's wrong with simply, "I gave her the money/payment," ?

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I've got me punting jacket and shirt both have small pockets where you can discreetly hide or keep the "wedge"

At the meet first thing the fee is agreed on " We are here for the hour which is £120 pounds do you agree with that?"

If yes then the money is counted out by me put in a pile and then I ask the girl to check that in front of me and when shes agreed the punt goes ahead nowt worse that disagreeing about the bloody money;!.

Sometimes if the the girl is foreign I ask her to count it in her language and then make an attempt to copy her, makes 'em laugh and starts off the proceedings in a good way:-)

Offline Urban_G

I don't know why anyone would do this, I certainly haven't, in fact it has never even crossed my mind :unknown:

I've only seen 1 profile on AW where a wg asked for punters to do this, but then her profile was full of other bullshit and pretentious bollocks.

Offline Sedlmayer

I don't know why anyone would do this, I certainly haven't, in fact it has never even crossed my mind :unknown:

I've only seen 1 profile on AW where a wg asked for punters to do this, but then her profile was full of other bullshit and pretentious bollocks.

Exactly - an elite courtesan, I expect, or some other pretentious prostitute with ideas above her station...... :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

EnglishPhoebe

I've been given an envelope maybe 3 times in the last year. It tends to be older business men that are more prone to doing it, perhaps they don't like to see the money out/being counted. I'm sure there is some psychological reason for some of them and others, just convenience I guess.

Offline threechilliman

I've been given an envelope maybe 3 times in the last year. It tends to be older business men that are more prone to doing it, perhaps they don't like to see the money out/being counted. I'm sure there is some psychological reason for some of them and others, just convenience I guess.

Yep, it was psychological with me to start with, just felt less seedy. Now it is what it is - cash for sex. Not even sure what I did with the stockpile of envelopes I had.

tcm

tonysoprano

Never used an envelope. Seems daft to me. I have a couple of regular girls that I don't pay until after the punt but they know i'm good for it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

All this envelope stuff is bollocks, some stupid tart said it and the other dumb ones have copied and pasted it to their profiles, along with statements about not answering witheld numbers etc, just bollocks pro$$ies say, a bit like them saying they pay tax and dont claim benefits, it's just shite.

Plus when they say they only see two punters a day -------------------  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline latecomer

This is exactly what I do and, as I never spend too much on a punt, it's quickly counted out!

cylon

Strangely I've always put the dosh in an envelope. I'd never thought about it before, its just what I did. I do wonder though if its more common than it now seems. In over five years of punting I can count on one hand how many times they've took it out in front of me and counted it.  I'm wondering now in all that time have I been looking like a rank amateur?  :D

Offline berksboy

Plus when they say they only see two punters a day -------------------  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Well that could well be true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when they are 56YO and a size 18 !