Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual patient massage  (Read 9603 times)

MrKeen

I am on the older spectrum. I find it difficult to have full sex but would like to experiment with a body to body massage.  I am in South Hampshire, easy reach of Southampton Winchester and Portsmouth. Hoping to find a girl with an exciting body and patience to entertain and coax arousal and with luck orgasm.  I have looked around Adultwork but mostly the girls seem full on and wanting to offer full on adventious sex which I would have loved in the past but sadly not now. Any sugesstions?

vogelcrystal

I'm decreasingly interested in 'full sex' with WGs.  However, a truly patient, sensual massage can be very pleasing indeed.  The trouble is that most of the AW service providers aren't really skilled in this art, and tend to either expect you to want to have sex with them, and reach for condoms, and can also be rather clumsy and mechanical if you ask for only hand relief, or something more sensual.

In the local area, there's not a wealth of people who cater for what you describe.  There are some massage establishments that may or may not be reputed to have people who may or may not be able to help, but this can also be a lottery, as you'll fairly often find the person providing the service is possessed of varying degrees of patience and skill.

In London, the choice is much better, and I could recommend a number of people.  Down here, less so.  However, the following might be worth a try:

External Link/Members Only -- African lady, sexy, good massage, but you'll need to tell her to allow time and be patient
External Link/Members Only -- will definitely do a massage only, is attractive, and patient

If you send me a private message, I can give you some thoughts on establishments that offer massage, but that, given their positioning in small rural / urban locations, aren't generally discussed in explicit detail.

vogelcrystal

On reflection, I have some more to add.  The following thoughts apply to my experiences with 'massage' places rather than WGs from AW (although they sometimes overlap).

Although I mentioned that sometimes the masseur is in rather a hurry, or unskilled, you're not a passive party here.  Depending on the location, you may need to be clear with the person that you would like a happy ending - some massage places like to keep a low profile; some will expect it. However,  you will need to set expectations that you might need a bit longer than they ordinarily expect.  You will also need to be direct with them about how to touch you - usually they'll be in a rush, and think that frenetic wanking is the way to go.  Tell them you want a very slow, very teasing build-up.  Also tell them (even if it isn't true) that you're not goal-oriented, and that she should take her time, and concentrate on keeping you hard, rather than getting it over with.  This can have the added benefit of avoiding the dreadfully off-putting habit some people have of glancing at the clock, or urging you to come.  If you take the pressure off them and yourself to perform, you're more likely to be relaxed, and enjoy yourself, and you're more likely to reach a satisfactory conclusion.  In all respects, remember - you're the one paying for the service - it's up to you to guide them.  Most ladies rise to the challenge, and have a wide range of tricks.  If you find someone you like, and build up some rapport, this can be even better.

Two places where you're certain to get 'extras', and where, if you're clear, and can get past the occasional language barrier, you can explain what you want and how you want is are the asian massages places on London Road, Fratton, and by the station in Havant.  Both frequented by Chinese ladies.  The Fratton place has more variety.

Mods: feel free to remove this line if you feel it's inappropriate: You might find support and like minded people on the auto-censored (use a search engine), which is devoted more to the sensual massage side of things than out and out sex.

Good luck, and be sure to share your experiences.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:25:23 am by vogelcrystal »

oring123

Vicky in basset southampton and tanya Southampton  near hosptail are only wgs
 i know who can massage at all vicky is better but read her reviews her first .the best was yana now gone sadly

MrKeen

Thank you very much, I I have looked around the site and some of it is nearly enough to throw cold water over the idea, only nearly though, as it sounds as if it goes right it is a lot of fun.  I am really not happy about going to a salon, not sure I have the nerve.  I will follow up on suggestions.  I found a site for a service that seems close by. Nothing on Adultwork but very attractive girl and site. Lady pink, is this a front for a group or commercial activity of as genuine as it looks

Offline buccdriver

Isn't there a previous post somewhere that Lady Pink has either packed up?.......or only seeing previous clients?? :unknown:

Offline Larios

I thought I would throw one into the mix. On leave at the moment but looks good

External Link/Members Only

MrKeen

I had a hunt around, there are one or two posts, not sounding good.  I will try and contact her through web site and see what response I get.

MrKeen

Maybe Lady pink has left the scene. have sent e-mial to her site e-mail, no reply , holiday possibly.

MrKeen

Anyone know how to get hold of Viccy in Bassett? Think I need to persevere, response from Lady Pink and not found the other two yet.

MrKeen

Got a reply from Lady P. fixed upa meet on Monday, can't wait. keep looking at her pictures and fantasising.

oring123

Anyone know how to get hold of Viccy in Bassett? Think I need to persevere, response from Lady Pink and not found the other two yet.

here you go but read reviews first ! vicky is good but has her way of working !
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

adult work no   1624406    masseus vicky30

soton20

Got a reply from Lady P. fixed upa meet on Monday, can't wait. keep looking at her pictures and fantasising.

I'd be interested to know if she goes through with your booking as she's notoriously unreliable, and I speak from many year's experience! (More fool me, I know...)

MrKeen

This is a first for me, so you have me nervous, I have recceed the address so if she doesn't answer won't be too embarrassing. Be  a knock back if my first attept ends in failure after pumping myself up fo it.

soton20

This is a first for me, so you have me nervous, I have recceed the address so if she doesn't answer won't be too embarrassing. Be  a knock back if my first attept ends in failure after pumping myself up fo it.

Sorry, no intention to do that and hope that all goes smoothly as if (hopefully when) she shows you'll have a very pleasant time!

MrKeen

I should have been warned, she did call it off and offer a date in the future. She did this in good time to prevent em making the journey which was good. As a firts timer made me even more nervous.

Offline Wilco593

Try 'Classy Sandra' External Link/Members Only

She is based in Romsey.  Had a great time with her last week.

Offline j5554

I should have been warned, she did call it off and offer a date in the future. She did this in good time to prevent em making the journey which was good. As a firts timer made me even more nervous.

By the way it is a very 'vanilla' body to body massage. I went there and was disappointed personally, it was just a swipe of the tits across my back with what was much more of a body rub than a massage. It may be ok for you but it wasn't enough for me.

Offline John99

Try Sandy or Jenny in romsey, both mature and worth visiting. Lisa in ringwood a bit further afield but worth a visit imo. J

Offline Zimbaman

Try Sandy or Jenny in romsey, both mature and worth visiting. Lisa in ringwood a bit further afield but worth a visit imo. J

Apologies for reviving this old thread. Has anyone had any experience of a massage with Lisa in ringwood? She advertises on gumtree £55 for an hour. First question is she any good at massage? Second what (if any) extras are on offer? Body to body?  :hi:

Offline BDiONU

Thanks for linking to someone I didn't ask about. I was asking after Lisa in Ringwood  :unknown:
FFS its a thread about sensual massage, which is precisely what I linked.  Why not ask about that particular girl in a standalone thread?

Offline Zimbaman

FFS its a thread about sensual massage, which is precisely what I linked.  Why not ask about that particular girl in a standalone thread?

Because this is the thread that she has been mentioned in.

Offline mh

I thought this was a new hospital review thread. Nurse!

Offline Zimbaman

I thought this was a new hospital review thread. Nurse!

Odd choice of wording I agree.. patient  :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Maybe she wore a nurses uniform.

Offline houseboot

Odd choice of wording I agree.. patient  :lol:

'Tis the difference between adjective and noun.

Offline Zimbaman

'Tis the difference between adjective and noun.

Then punctuation would help  :D

Offline Zimbaman

External Link/Members Only :hi:

I meant in the OPs post. Put a comma in and it's an adjective. No comma it's a noun. I'm no grammar expert though so could be wrong  :hi: