Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa Bracknell Incall  (Read 640 times)

Offline Fkk

If you looking for a good P&D then it serviced it’s purpose. Photos are very accurate. Good comms, new build apartment accommodated.
Followed the precise instructions to get to the flat passed the entrance where you enter the code to get into the building. Through another door to the lift.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New build apartment next to the town centre shopping. Good parking.  Nice new apartment with shower. Shower not working, Ivanaa said I could wash my cock in the sink. I said can you wash it and tug me a clean cock for sucking.

Appearance:8

Not a natural beauty but Ivanaa was pleasant enough for a Romanian. Pretty face, smooth body, fresh appearance, attractive hair, awesome tits and lovely round soft bottom. Ivanaa speaks very good English and I found her to be engaged and mostly smiling throughout the session.

Performance:8

It was very much a vanilla style session. I just had my cock washed in the sink, but it was OW condom. No kissing. I thought here we go. I am pleased I book half an hour. Bit mechanical. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse. No fingering as I was about to lick her pussy. Second thoughts just played with the clit.
I was positioned on the bed and Ivanaa kept great eye contact and smiled perfectly as she nicely stroked my cock. Rubber on and the OW was lengthy enough and wasn’t either lightweight or with any wow factor. Smooth transition to CG with good eye contact and smiling, I played with her tits.Turned over into mish, then doggy reverse CG. Holding on not to come and decided back to doggy to smash it a bit hard and took it well enough. Exploded in the bag and she volunteered to remove it into the bin.
Afterwards she was a bit like you have a strong cock and fuck very fast. Maybe you need to girls. Start to finish in about twenty minutes.

Not sure I would rush back as it was a typical Romanian punt.

£80 for 30 minutes

Offline Cupid Stuntz

You've put this in the discussion section.

I can move it to the reviews for you.

Is this a Positive, Neutral or negative review?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

You've put this in the discussion section.

I can move it to the reviews for you.

Is this a Positive, Neutral or negative review?

Ok have just seen that you did a review at the same time.........D'oh!