Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Erotic Masseuse - Southampton  (Read 2602 times)

Offline fastcar669

Anybody got any intel on the above - done a search for her AW number but nothing showing

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Not to sure but I think she may have been called More than a Masseuse or something along those lines. Think she was based in Winchester. 

Offline PunterKit

I tried to book her last week but the number just went to voicemail and she hasn't responded to my email.

Lets us know if you make contact.

Edit: Looks like she's removed her number from AW (unless I'm being dense).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 12:45:31 pm by PunterKit »

Offline nigel4498

Edit: Looks like she's removed her number from AW (unless I'm being dense).
Just checked and she has removed it.

Offline ms220190

Hey

I had messaged her via aw. Said want more than a massage. She said that's fine but she has always been let down when arranged this (bullshit) - then asked happy to do so if I bank transferred the money. I said no . If that's the case I will stick to massage

She is based around lordshill (apparently)

Then get radio silence so never followed up

Hope that helps

Offline fastcar669

Hey

I had messaged her via aw. Said want more than a massage. She said that's fine but she has always been let down when arranged this (bullshit) - then asked happy to do so if I bank transferred the money. I said no . If that's the case I will stick to massage

She is based around lordshill (apparently)

Then get radio silence so never followed up

Hope that helps

Thanks for the feedback - anyone asking for money upfront is a big no no from me

Offline skyrider2019

Hi All
I tried to arrange a meet for this week, all done via AW email as she wont give out her phone number. I booked through AW but then she came saying she didn't know if she could make it and would let me know.

Since then radio silence Will keep you updated if the punt happens.

Offline ms220190

Almost if your trying to give her money

Offline ms220190

Seriously some people

Sorry to hear you got messed about

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Suspect this is a profile to get you to look at her private gallery?

9.60 credits for 24 hrs is a bit steep!

Offline Tom Young

Looking at feedback (people calling her Steph) and the same location / postcode that Steph / Busty Blowjob Queen used to operate, I think it's pretty safe to assume it's her.

I asked her if it's her in PM and she got really defensive about it, but didn't deny it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231692.msg2362095#msg2362095

Offline skyrider2019

So I booked to see her, but I needed to change the time, so she said as I was mucking her around she would need a prepayment so I bailed out.

Looking at the photo looks like money well saved