Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crawley massage  (Read 11168 times)

Offline Sussexguk40

Been a while since my last post but can anyone recommend a decent fbsm in Crawley ? Ideally one not so obvious like the Chinese shops .

Offline Sussexguk40

I believe they open after the 12th but have considered them . Have you been

Online houseboot

I believe they open after the 12th but have considered them . Have you been

No but I would if I was ever in the area.

Offline chunky monkey

Been a while since my last post but can anyone recommend a decent fbsm in Crawley ? Ideally one not so obvious like the Chinese shops .

You could try Jing Mai Crawley Massage    External Link/Members Only
I got a quality massage with plenty of sensual touches, finishing in a very satisfying ending
Alas was 6 -7 months ago when I was doing an airport drop off, and I completely forgot about posting a review
No doubt I'll be down there again when foreign travel opens again and will definitely go for a 2nd visit

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online houseboot

No faces shown in the gallery but all the ladies look overweight.

Some ladies may look overweight and like lumps of lard whilst others may be considered rubenesque, voluptuous.

I've never seen them in the flesh, however, I've always thought of them as the latter. Perhaps I'll be disappointed if I do eventually meet them only time will tell. It's not an area I usually visit so in all probability I'll never find out the reality.

Offline wokingguyforfun

Debbie looks terrific, definitely the one to go for if you're a fan of the other woman.

Offline Sussexguk40

I’ve just had a look and in my opinion all the women look great . I think I will put tranquility on the to do list .
There was another woman I went to for a while in Horsham , lenka massage . But that was just hand relief but she got me shooting every time

Offline Sussexguk40

Now she looks filthy haha .
She’s about 40 min from me though . 
Keep them coming guys !

Online topnob 69

Hi all, I've been to tranquillity massage 4 times. I always see
Anna and she is a bit heavy but those tits are huge. She gives a good massage and h/e.

Offline xthunderbird

You could try Jing Mai Crawley Massage    External Link/Members Only
I got a quality massage with plenty of sensual touches, finishing in a very satisfying ending
Alas was 6 -7 months ago when I was doing an airport drop off, and I completely forgot about posting a review
No doubt I'll be down there again when foreign travel opens again and will definitely go for a 2nd visit

Have you been back down recently? I'm trying to find a decent HE massage place in Crawley, thanks.

Offline actionjack

Anyone seen Masseuse Sophie, by chance? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has couple positive reviews on AW but never sure if can trust those…

Online Fuzzyduck

Anyone seen Masseuse Sophie, by chance? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has couple positive reviews on AW but never sure if can trust those…

Not seen her but she might be promising. The AW feedback is from genuine punters by the looks of it (e.g. one of them has also seen Sadie Strumpet). Also, if you google the number you find a better pic. I think it's her but basing mainly on the tatt on the right hip (you can also see it on one of her profile pics).
External Link/Members Only
Please leave a review if you see her.

Offline xthunderbird

Thanks Fuzzyduck! I'll consider booking soon but I also came across Anita Touchy who has an almost identical profile. I'll do a bit more sleuthing and consider TOFTT.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks Fuzzyduck! I'll consider booking soon but I also came across Anita Touchy who has an almost identical profile. I'll do a bit more sleuthing and consider TOFTT.

Hi. Did you follow up with Sophie at all?