Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fisting recommendations- Kent  (Read 2479 times)

Offline KentishFella

Hi all, first post so go easy please.

Have been punting for a few years now and I'm trying to break the vanilla flavouring by trying out new things as much as I can (pre covid).

I have had the joy of 1 partial fisting experience and one where I'm glad that I took my watch off first, that was an amazing delight to the eyes!

I would very much love to have some recommendations of any WGs in Kent that you know to receive.

I cannot review the two I have seen as one is not advertising anymore and the other was too long ago.
TIA

Offline KentishFella

I can't be the only one here who has tried this!?!?!?! (Hopefully!)

Online Makkk1963

Lots offer very few deliver though my fav thing.great one is Shelbyz in folkstone amazing very into everything been seeng her pre COVID for years
Would be interested who you’ve seen

Offline KentishFella

I will have to hot list her, thanks.

NympoNatalie is a true delight. Looks better in real life too, hoping that she gets better for after this lockdown ends. Really friendly and positively told me to push harder to get my rather large hand in to the wrist. Amazing!

Offline joninbristol

I will have to hot list her, thanks.

NympoNatalie is a true delight. Looks better in real life too, hoping that she gets better for after this lockdown ends. Really friendly and positively told me to push harder to get my rather large hand in to the wrist. Amazing!

This one, KentishFella ? External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

Offline KentishFella

Phew!!
Thanks fella !  :thumbsup:

No probs at all. One of my favourite punts 👍

Offline tintin

You you give Sasha a go but shes no longer doing in calls.

https://www.adultwork.com/1686008

Barbara Goldilocks sometimes tours here, but youre more likely to cat h her in London.

External Link/Members Only

You may need to widen your search area a bit, as there are 100x those who list it but dont perform. Hope you find some more.

2 review(s) found for Sasha Karr linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline joninbristol

You you give Sasha a go but shes no longer doing in calls.

External Link/Members Only

You may need to widen your search area a bit, as there are 100x those who list it but dont perform. Hope you find some more.

+1 on Sasha.
I met her well before I was on here, she's an excellent meet, level headed and genuinely decent woman, very open minded too.
Last time I saw her she was about to pack it up, but it's good to see her back. Hope she's still there post-lockdown.
Not seen her for a few years now as I've worked out of her outcall area, but I'd highly recommend her as an SP from past experiences.
:thumbsup:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 12:10:05 pm by joninbristol »

Offline joninbristol

No probs at all. One of my favourite punts 👍
Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:
I'll give her a try if work send me down that way, once we're all safe again.

Offline bob1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Many years ago i visited this lady, not only does she like being fisted i managed to squeeze a butternut up her arse.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  she also enjoys her pussy being fisted, yanking out in a fist caused her to orgasm violently as well.

Before anyone comments about no reviews, I saw play Angel years before i joined this site, Angel was before she was on aw.

Does anyone remember Squirting Sammy from Dover from probably 7-8 yrs ago?? she could take a fist in either hole, id pump her pussy really hard punching the
back of her hole, she would be on the tipping point and bang id yank out my fist and she would explode, a torrent of her juices and then she would collapse on the bed. I missed that young lady when she left aw.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TonyD

Many years ago i visited this lady, not only does she like being fisted i managed to squeeze a butternut up her arse.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  she also enjoys her pussy being fisted, yanking out in a fist caused her to orgasm violently as well.

Before anyone comments about no reviews, I saw play Angel years before i joined this site, Angel was before she was on aw.

Does anyone remember Squirting Sammy from Dover from probably 7-8 yrs ago?? she could take a fist in either hole, id pump her pussy really hard punching the
back of her hole, she would be on the tipping point and bang id yank out my fist and she would explode, a torrent of her juices and then she would collapse on the bed. I missed that young lady when she left aw.

hope you didnt waste the butternut - makes a delightful post punt treat - a nice butternut soup

Offline bob1

I would have left it at her house, not my favourite food..

Offline KentishFella

Cheers! It sounds like you have defo had a lot of fun there.
Will hotlist both for future opportunities. Thanks

Cheers!! Sounds like you have had a lot of fun there! Will defo hot list them both, even though they are a bit far out for me. Will have to see what I can do when lockdown ends  :thumbsup:

[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:30:08 pm by KentishFella »

Offline Damo1981

Are you sure that’s the same girl and how long ago as they are totally different people and how do you see her if she wasn’t working?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:53:18 pm by Damo1981 »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Kirsty393, Damo1981
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline bob1

Are you sure that’s the same girl and how long ago as they are totally different people and how do you see her if she wasn’t working?

Not sure what your question is??

Offline Damo1981

Not sure what your question is??
[/quote]

Did you see angel393 before she was on aw ?

Offline bob1

Offline mh

Offline Damo1981

Offline bob1

Did you fist angel393 ?
She doesn't do that anymore going by her profile. Maybe email her and ask. She is a really good service provider, She used to visit me at short notice when I lived nearby her in Dover..

Offline Damo1981

Offline Kirsty393

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The statement you made about angel393 is untrue!

And how did you meet before she was on AW?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The statement you made about angel393 is untrue!

And how did you meet before she was on AW?

Kirsty, are you a Service Provider?

Offline Kirsty393

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am yes

Thank you for acknowledging.

Will get Admin to change your profile to that of a SP.

Offline Kirsty393

• Banned
  • Service Provider
What about the original poster making a false statement?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

You have already challenged him on that.

He last logged in over 24 hours ago. Give him a chance until he logs back in.

Offline Kirsty393

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Online contentguy

I don't think it was the original poster's statement you're raising an issue with.
I think the OP was trying to quote bob1's post (the one I quote below), but didn't quote it using the quote button.  He just pasted the text into his post making it difficult to follow.

And as the above poster mentions 2 service providers, both called Angel, it's difficult to know which Angel he saw before they made their AW debut.

It might be easier for the poster to respond if you quote the relevant text and indicate what you're taking issue with.

Hope that helps.

Guy

Offline Kirsty393

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Your statement about angel393 is untrue!

Also how did you see me before I was on AW???

Offline bob1

@Kirsty393.  Apologies if ive caused issues, id put that i knew you before AW as some people on here comment if you say that you have visited a girl and then don’t review her, it was an easier way of putting my post together but very thoughtless of me.

Again im very sorry if this has caused you any issues. It was not my intention.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 04:49:39 pm by bob1 »

Offline Kirsty393

• Banned
  • Service Provider
My comment was more relating to your fisting comment

I have never offered fisting and definitely was not fisted by you

Offline bob1