Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma in Swindon  (Read 2463 times)

Offline womble999

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone here has seen Emma in Swindon (External Link/Members Only). Her profile looks good and she seems pretty open minded for fun and games. She also offers a couple service with her partner which places DP on the table (or bed  :))

Any advice would be appreciated.

dawsonuk

Can't comment on the lady, but Swindon is a dump. I lived near there for 6 years and had one good punt in a parlour that the rozzers closed down sharpish. Get down the road to Bristol...

baltar

Didnt look bad looking until I looked at the thumbnails on the movies tab.    :scare: :scare: :scare:  A great example of how you should be very skeptical when there are no face pics.

Offline womble999

Fully agree with you about Swindon dawsonuk, I've worked there for years and it's bloody grim. Thankfully I can get to London when I fancy a wee punt. I was hoping she might be worth a visit after a hard day at the office ;)

ulander

Emma is brilliant.  I've seen her many times, usually with her husband as well.  They are a great couple and some of the nicest people you could wish to meet.  Emma has a gorgeous body and she is outstandingly good in bed.  Completely genuine.

I agree that Swindon is a total dump.  The good thing about an incall with Emma is that, if you're approaching from the M4, you don't have to drive through the centre of town - just round the outskirts. and it's easy peasy.

vice_verser

she seems pretty open minded for fun and games.

A quick look at her profile shows no CIM, A or anything more than OWO at discretion - not what I'd call open minded...

ulander

It's true that Emma doesn't offer CIM.  Last August I enjoyed a foursome with her, Zack (her husband) and a lovely ts girl.  With three cocks and nine holes to play with, there was plenty going on and Emma was right in the thick of it.  I call that open minded.

southwestnoob1

I saw her in Bristol a few years ago.  Prettier in real life than in pictures and a great body.  The best punt I've had so far ;)

Offline Crackpot11

I agree she is a great punt, saw her a couple of times when she was South of Bristol. Looks great and made me cum twice in half an hour which is good going. Highly recommended.

TheCape

Swindon is dire. Only occasion it was bait and switch with me so I walked. Reading and Bristol are much better if you can travel.