Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susanna Reading?  (Read 2450 times)

Online contentguy

Has anyone seen this lady?
It looks like a new profile from Susanna who used to be in Reading years ago.
IIRC she used to work with the delightful Delectible Demi, though I never met Susanna.

She looks delusionally expensive with very limited services.

Info most welcome External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline berksboy

£200 per hr for a 40yo+ , she is having a  :D :D :D

Online Justanotherman

Saw her once. Checking back looks like it was 2008. She was very nice, and I'd go back definitely, in fact was quite dissapointed when she moved away.

I'd have said she was 40 then mind you....so now she's more like 50.

Online Justanotherman

bollocks, her profiles disappeared. I was going to get in touch with her today to arrange a 2nd visit  :dash:

Online Justanotherman

what the fuck is going on with her profile - here sunday, gone monday, here tuesday, gone wednesday...

Offline AnotherTime

Saw her once. Checking back looks like it was 2008. She was very nice, and I'd go back definitely, in fact was quite dissapointed when she moved away.

I'd have said she was 40 then mind you....so now she's more like 50.

I saw here a few times around 2008 also (the profile is back up now) and she quoted late 30's to me then, so I'd agree that she's certainly closer to 50 than 40. That said, she was an excellent SP, and gave tremendous oral. Her French Kissing was excellent and she could be quite vocal. She can take a good pounding and, if I'm back down in Berkshire soon, I'm going to visit and report back to the board.

Online contentguy

Her mate DelectibleDemi was great.
Welsh with famtastic tits and very smooth waxed lady parts.

Mmm

Guy

Offline nigel4498

£200 per hr for a 40yo+ , she is having a  :D :D :D

Price drop, now only £190. It's a steal :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AnotherTime

And just when I've managed to wing a weekend trip away, her profile disappears yet again  :unknown:

Online Justanotherman

Just revisiting this thread cos I have a window of opportunity on the horizon and fancy a trip down memory lane. And a bit of milfy or gilfy action.

Anyone know is this lady is around anymore? Under a different name maybe, or advertising in other locations.

Ta.

Offline AnotherTime

Her profile has been away for some time. I reckon she’ll pop back up later this year as tends to appear sporadically.