Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London recommendations (with preferences)  (Read 1989 times)

Online nightbot

Hi guys,

I'll be visiting the London area soon, so looking for some recommendations.
I know I haven't reviewed anything in the past few years but the reason for that was I had been in a committed relationship so wasn't punting at all, and I fully intend to review my next booking whenever that happens.

I'm looking for basically GFE, so good kissing is important and I wouldn't want any language barrier.
Don't really care whether anal is on the table or not.

Preferences are white/mixed race.
Anything between mid 20s to mid 35.

Physically, anything between size 6-12 as long as that extra size doesn't come from the belly but rather just a large build.
I do love large boobs around between D cup and F cup, preferably fake but natural is fine too as long as it's not soggy I'm not fussed
And a nice arse is a bonus.

Budget-wise, I'm willing to shell out around 200-250 per hour at max, incall/outcall doesn't matter.

To give an example of what kind of women I'm looking for
I've had an eye on some women over there like,

Ellie Rose in London:
External Link/Members Only
Polish Sara in Oxford:

Any recommendations would be much appreciated, if not then that's ok too :)

Offline Momodan38

What a refreshingly good recommendation request thread, compared to other couple of recent few we’ve had here :thumbsup:

Anyway, I could be wrong and hopefully others can prove me wrong by giving you some solid recommendations, but… Indo believe you are hang cuffing yourself with that price point. English (Edit, apologies saw that wrong), fake tits and a good GFE provider within £250 for the hour will be a tough ask.

All the best regardless.

Edit - I think I got mixed up. Anyway, following ain’t bad and I believe fit your criteria

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 10:51:13 am by Momodan38 »

Online nightbot

What a refreshingly good recommendation request thread, compared to other couple of recent few we’ve had here :thumbsup:

Anyway, I could be wrong and hopefully others can prove me wrong by giving you some solid recommendations, but… Indo believe you are hang cuffing yourself with that price point. English (Edit, apologies saw that wrong), fake tits and a good GFE provider within £250 for the hour will be a tough ask.

All the best regardless.

Edit - I think I got mixed up. Anyway, following ain’t bad and I believe fit your criteria

Thanks for your response. I can shell out a 100 more if my budget is limiting my criteria and bring it up to 350.
It's just that I don't really know what the usual prices are in London as they vary from really expensive to anything really. And as I said, real boobs are fine too.

Those two look excellent btw so thanks for the recommendations as well, much appreciated.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 06:14:01 pm by nightbot »

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for your response. I can shell out a 100 more if my budget is limiting my criteria and bring it up to 350.
It's just that I don't really know what the usual prices are in London as they vary from really expensive to anything really. And as I said, real boobs are fine too.

Those two look excellent btw so thanks for the recommendations as well, much appreciated.  :thumbsup:
ECB is back and had a couple of positive reviews this year, although one neutral in Dec for having small tits? They look okay to me.

Offline Momodan38

Ignore that part about the “hand cuffing yourself” in my original comment. I mixed your thread up with another one. I tried to make the save by editing my post. Obviously I should have just deleted the whole paragraph  :dash:

Anyway, £250 is fine IMO, hence why I gave two recommendations. I wouldn’t worry about finding the “correct” price for London, just deal with what your comfortable paying. We all live in our own bubbles. Hopefully you get more recommendations.

Offline Malvolio

£250 should be more than enough for what you're after.  If you can cope with reasonable-sized natural tits instead of big fake tits, I'd suggest External Link/Members Only for a good GFE with DFK.

Online boardyhell

£250 should be more than enough for what you're after.  If you can cope with reasonable-sized natural tits instead of big fake tits, I'd suggest External Link/Members Only for a good GFE with DFK.
I believe anal is on the menu for an extra ton, last time I saw her
excellent dt and cim

Offline Fuzzyduck

I believe anal is on the menu for an extra ton, last time I saw her
excellent dt and cim

Lady Viv does (or has done) anal?

Offline Fuzzyduck

+1 another vote for Lady Viv, though she doesn't like fingering.

Ellie Rose would be a great call but doesn't meet the age and tit criteria.
Laura might be worth looking at but recent reviews suggest she'd getting jaded.

Online nightbot

+1 another vote for Lady Viv, though she doesn't like fingering.

Ellie Rose would be a great call but doesn't meet the age and tit criteria.
Laura might be worth looking at but recent reviews suggest she'd getting jaded.
Is Ellie not in her 30s?

Offline Malvolio

Definitely in her thirties, and 36 according to her profile.

Offline EasyRider21

Are we excluding agencies?

Below are my recommendations although none of them are a perfect match to your criteria

Narcissa - Diva (Russian) - £300/hr
Price for one hour is slightly more and her DFK was good but not as passionate as I would have preferred. Pics are fairly accurate, real stunner IMHO.

Oliva - Diva (Romanian) - £250/hr
Well reviewed here, she may fall short of the kissing requirement though (would only call it LFK). One of the few good Roms in London, but further away from the central.

TurkishYasemin - AW (Turkish, duh) - £250/hr
Falls short of the tits requirement but within your budget and will snog your face off like there is no tomorrow. Has a few reviews here already, my experience matched what's described there.

Mia Farringdon - AW (Polish) - £150/hr
"Only" a C cup but extremely good kisser and well within your budget.

Mia Shoreditch - AW (Brazilian)- £250/hr
"Just" a C cup, kissing is decent but not spectacular, within your budget and a stunning provider who is well reviewed here. Pictures are accurate.

If you are willing to relax the tits and age requirement then I can recommend Julia London too - External Link/Members Only
She is close to/past? 40 but she is in good shape and looked no older than early-30s when I saw her 2 years ago. Excellent kisser.

Hope this helps. Let us know who you ended up punting with and if she met your expectations.
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online nightbot

Thank for the recommendations everyone, it's much appreciated. I think that'll be enough for now, and I don't want people here to spend more time on this than necessary hah.

I'll contact Viv and Mia Shoreditch tomm and hope it lands, let's see if it pans out. If you don't see a review from me and I forget to post here, then please know that it's because the meeting did not go ahead due to scheduling but your recommendations are very much appreciated regardless.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 01:05:08 am by nightbot »

Offline EasyRider21

You're welcome.

Small note - Mia Shoreditch only works during weekdays and usually gets booked up quickly. Probably worth contacting her 1-2 days ahead.
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotThe

@nightbot we have similar taste - you might want to have a look at my reviews.

Mia of Chancery Lane, who has already been mentioned, is IMHO @150 the best value for money I can think of right now: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357496.0
Pretty but not the prettiest, hot but not the hottest, but I'd rather see her twice than see a younger hotter WG once for the same money

Jessica Martines https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348658.0 and Natalya https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357493.0 are also good. Whether they're worth the extra ££ only you can know

If you like ebony girls, Naomi van Cartier is a very good GFE (small natural boobs, though) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291552.0