Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nikoll - Hounslow  (Read 1424 times)

Offline scottpeters

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried her? Going to go for a punt today as confirmed availability but will check services she offers as her likes are very limited.

Offline ForrestGump

I'd be wary of this mostly because her fees seem very low. Also, as you say, there's not much to go on in her profile. Best see what vibe a phone convo with her reveals. Good luck  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Please gentlemen, don't consider girls who post photos like this -------------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scottpeters

Straight through to voicemail and no reply to text. Probably best thing for me.

Offline ForrestGump

Straight through to voicemail and no reply to text. Probably best thing for me.

There's always a good reason for goods or services having a low price. Sadly, in this case, it was just too good to be true.  :(

Hope plan b works out better  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

There's always a good reason for goods or services having a low price.

I have been saying just that for the last year but certain people say I am talking bollocks.   :bomb:

Offline ForrestGump

I have been saying just that for the last year but certain people say I am talking bollocks.   :bomb:

Definitely not bollocks imo Jrc.

It's possible to get good value at the lower price end of the market but there seem to be many poor quality offerings mixed in there, too. Conversely paying top dollar doesn't necessarily guarantee you a top quality service.

Offline scottpeters

Can't wait for Xena or her friend, so looking for £60 punt in Hounslow, Heathrow, Slough area now. Not easy, might just go for a massage instead.

Offline Markus

There is a long line of people waiting to see Xena - me being one of them.

Offline Steve2

Oh yes you do Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: