Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE GIRLS....Not this lot you wont  (Read 9103 times)

Stealthshagger

My point is that sadgit is hiding behind it.

Stealthshagger

Thanks...that proves you understand it...ready for the punt ??

Why don't you list your upcoming punts, Gi Jane?

Sadgit

As sadgit claims following PMed advice, could you share the advice you gave? It is now relevant I think.

PM are just that PM

What I asked and what was said is none of your fucking business.
Thats your problem you think everyone should answer to you.

More should tell you to fuck off on principle

Stealthshagger

You brought up PMs not me. And I dispute that people's advice is what led you to the three reviewed here. You are an insincere wind up merchant.

cockneybstrd

Seriously your asking that its relevant now

I will add again its Friday evening have a pint have a punt and give it up

But I suggested to Sadgit if as the character claims they are real punter and just wants a punt,
I advised the poster on this forum known as Sadgit that they would have to pay more than they currently suggest they are willing to pay and use an agency a fellow poster has reviewed pro$$ie's from. I had previously used the agency as well. So suggested they pay more than currently they are willing to pay to find the quality of pro$$ie they state they require

So do you want to cross examine me now ?

Sadgit

As sadgit claims following PMed advice, could you share the advice you gave? It is now relevant I think.

What are you the fucking Gestapo...
Where do you fucking get off requesting PM's

Youve just exposed exactly what your all about with your unfounded allegations, request for bans and now PM's

Your like a fucking Nazi

Sadgit

You brought up PMs not me. And I dispute that people's advice is what led you to the three reviewed here. You are an insincere wind up merchant.
You can dispute it all you want.
Thats your issue not mine or theirs....deal with it

Stealthshagger

So do you want to cross examine me now ?

Me? My point is that sadgit is claiming he had this shot punt as a consequence if following advice. I doubt that. The real issue is that these are fake reviews from a fake punter, clearly a troll looking to wind people up.

Stealthshagger

What are you the fucking Gestapo...
Where do you fucking get off requesting PM's

Youve just exposed exactly what your all about with your unfounded allegations, request for bans and now PM's

Your like a fucking Nazi

I haven't requested a ban. Your/you're. Learn the difference. It's been pointed out to you, Einstein. Question marks still aren't hard to master. Keep trying, Radio.

cockneybstrd

Stealth

I ve made my point previously I like the character I find it funny they get under peoples skin. I know what is a wind up and what isnt it. I ve called SADGIT out openly on the previous thread.

If they follow the advice I gave them. Then I hope they have a good punt.

Anyway I am going for a beer a bifter and a later a blow job I suggest you do as many of the three and enjoy your friday night

whiterussian

Sadgit

Me? My point is that sadgit is claiming he had this shot punt as a consequence if following advice. I doubt that. The real issue is that these are fake reviews from a fake punter, clearly a troll looking to wind people up.

Ps whats your gut feeling...
Its pretty close by but the have no reviews and both have same number....would your risk the journey ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They sent me an location thats close enough to walk.

Thought I might check it out and report back....sometimes the chase is better than the catch

looks like Roger and Co have abandoned you quicker than rats on a sinking ship.
I think I can conclude your boat is sunk.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Back to plan B for you guys.....get the spell checker and go crazy.

Stealthshagger

Is that funny in another language? It doesn't make any sense in English. Try again. Or better yet, drop it.

Also, what is this threesome talk? Is that you attempting to suggest we meet? What is wrong with you, you demented cunt? Instead of doing your mixed mongoloid assfisting training in your bedroom at night, why not try to master the English language?

Bold that, you sad cunt.

If you were serious or a punter, you would just present likely WG profiles and ask for advice. But no, you persist with this shit.  Or why not just press whatever button gets your carer to turn up and relieve you?

Offline NIK

Cut out the bickering please. Otherwise it's goodnight both.

Sadgit

Cut out the bickering please. Otherwise it's goodnight both.

Nik
Stealthagger all week  been asking for proof and calling me a liar, a previous member, not taking advise, rallying to get me ban etc.

I left it to Friday night to prove him wrong so everyone could start the weekend with a good ole belly aching laugh at his arrogance as the egg splatters all over his face.
Seem like the anonymous supporters have crept back into the shadows waiting for the next opportunity to hide in a crowd and throw a cowardly kick.

Offline NIK

Nik
Stealthagger all week  been asking for proof and calling me a liar, a previous member, not taking advise, rallying to get me ban etc.

I left it to Friday night to prove him wrong so everyone could start the weekend with a good ole belly aching laugh at his arrogance as the egg splatters all over his face.
Seem like the anonymous supporters have crept back into the shadows waiting for the next opportunity to hide in a crowd and throw a cowardly kick.

That's as maybe. However this has been taken off topic and there have been complaints about the bickering. Thread locked.