Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Health concern  (Read 882 times)

James20

Hi Guys

I saw a WG recently and as I was giving RO I noticed her anus area had very fine white spots - it looked like white powder, but not sure what it is. I didn't rim her and stuck to the pussy which was clean and tasted fresh. Should I be concerned? Does anyone know what it is and should I be concerned?

Cheers for any help

Offline Jonestown

Hi Guys

I saw a WG recently and as I was giving RO I noticed her anus area had very fine white spots - it looked like white powder, but not sure what it is. I didn't rim her and stuck to the pussy which was clean and tasted fresh. Should I be concerned? Does anyone know what it is and should I be concerned?

Cheers for any help

Talcum Powder ?

James20

Talcum Powder ?

I was thinking the same but worried maybe so STI as well

Online PLeisure

Could have popped them to see if any puss oozed out?  :unknown: :scare: :sarcastic:

Link?

Online WARSZAWA16

My money is on it being talc too. Suspect she may have been suffering with a sore bum for whatever reason(!), put some on just before you saw her and never got it all off properly. As an aside, did she mention anal on her list of services?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:23:45 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

James20

My money is on talc too. Suspect she may have been suffering with a sore bum, put some on just before you saw her and never got it all off properly. As an aside, did she mention anal on her list of services?

It's not on there now but I believe she used to offer it in the past. Maybe she saw a regular and offers it on the side for extra ££  :unknown:
Hopefully just a sore bum.

Offline scutty brown

Hi Guys

Cheers for any help

taking coke up the ass?

Offline scutty brown

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm being serious - taking it up the ass has a high bioavailability

here's a girl doing it External Link/Members Only