Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett at HOD - anyone seen her?  (Read 781 times)

Offline dandy365

She's got some decent reviews on one of the other sites, can't find anything on here. Any intel?

Offline massagepuntingfan

Search for Submissive Scarlett - now changed to Switch Scarlett. Pretty sure its the same lady, no OWO but positively reviewed if you like role-play.

Offline anonymouse72

Switch Scarlett is Australian and doesn't do OWO.
HOD Scarlett is British and does do OWO. I'm not sure it is the same one.

pretty sure the photos are the previous one's used on her AW profile - OWO is at her discretion in HOD, could well be a way to not put off potential punters.

Offline anonymouse72

Big price difference from Hod to her AW. Recent Twitter pics of Hod Scarlett were spot on. Be nice to see her at Hod but fuck her AW prices.

Offline Jonestown

Dont think these two Scarletts are the same person at all.

One is five foot six and british, the other is five foot eight and Australian.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 11:39:06 pm by Jonestown »

Apologies if I'm mistaken on this - all I can say is I had her on my HL for a while before she popped up with exactly the same photos on the HOD website - I twice tried to book her for a role-play session after good reviews on here but was put off back the lack of OWO for £200.

I have just just checked my emails and I have correspondence in June 2018 from a lady going by the name SubmissiveScarlett whose profile is no longer working. I'm 99% certain the HOD photos are the same as the AW ones and that she is an Aussie not English. Would it be the first time that HOD has changed a lady's details?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 07:53:03 am by massagepuntingfan »

It may be that SubmissiveScarlett and Switch Scarlett are two different SPs?

Offline anonymouse72

Do Hods recent Twitter pics help at all?  Bottom line is I would pay the Hod price but not the AW one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:01:51 am by anonymouse72 »

Offline Jonestown

Do Hods recent Twitter pics help at all?  Bottom line is I would pay the Hod price but not the AW one.

Well that one certainly looks way taller than five foot six, using the washing machine as a scale.

Offline Jen98765

• Service Provider
I’ve met both. These aren’t the same SPs.

Offline anonymouse72

I’ve met both. These aren’t the same SPs.

Didn't think so and thank you for confirming.