Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 - Eccles/Monton  (Read 686 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Romeo Sensini

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 per hour.

Comms - Prompt, professional, to the point.

Location - Nice clean apartment in a quiet residential area, on street parking, seemed safe and secure

Lucy - Profile doesnt give much away but shes an attractive, petite redhead. Nice firm body, friendly and chatty.

The meet - Confirmed an hour or so before then text on arrival for address, she tells me I'm early (2 - 3 mins) and shes not quite ready and to park up and she will text me when ready. Its about 15 minutes before I get the "I'm ready text".

Usual script, buzzed in and shes behind the door. The door closes to reveal a very sexy petite lady in LBD - I like this, prefer not to see all the goods at once.

She takes me through to the lounge and offers me a drink. Now, I usually decline but for some reason I accept and this is my mistake.

At least 20 minutes passes, she is great company, clearly intelligent and experienced outside of the game.

Eventually she leads me to the bedroom and we undress ourselves, still havent touched her yet or got any sort of flirt from her.

On the bed, kissing is nice, not deep but more than pecking, she makes some noises and we have a feel. Fairly quickly its rubber on and cowgirl, doggy, mish in quick rotation. I start to wilt so condom off, bit of a blowie then handjob to completion. Wipe up, shower offered and declined. Dressed and out the door in exactly an hour.

Conclusion - Lovely girl, would have preferred to have gone for a pint with her. I realise that sometimes you have to drive the punt and that sometimes things dont quite click on a human level, but given the raft of positives I felt very disappointed and that minimum effort was given.

Treehouse

As she only does hour plus I susdpect this is a well used delay tatic

Offline cueball

She's picking up a couple of grey ones of late is this lass.

I podged her a good while ago in bradford and she were grand but I suspect she might need to take her foot off the gas and see less, she seems to be losing her enthusiasm.

The money becomes more and more essential as their lifestyle matches their earnings...

Good to know though, cheers fire sharing.