Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Exquisite Helen" - returning French SP. Anyone with intel, pls  (Read 986 times)

Offline PLeisure

Fellow UKP'ers,

External Link/Members Only

Says she's "BACK IN BUSINESS" - and the profile might support the notion that she's 'been around the block' as regards the industry. The profile description is generous without being overbearing, and the gallery gives away just enough to whet my appetite. No idea on her facial features, of course.

Does the profile ring anyone's bells here? Who's seen her - I'd appreciate your recollections...  :hi: 

{edit} I'll add that her Likes list is a bit incongruous...
No CiM, bit offers Snowballing  :rolleyes:
Offers Bukakke, but no sign of Facials - maybe she enjoys strength in numbers  :unknown:
Fingering is listed, however  :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 08:54:30 pm by PLeisure »

Offline Bob Mery

Just gave her a call asking for the services and she said that Snowballing and Bukkake it’s only available on more somes booking
About Facial she said she doesn’t provide that only over body

Looks promising and good VFM anyone TOFFT?

Banned reason: White knight / undeclared association with the girl.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bob Mery

Fellow UKP'ers,

External Link/Members Only

Says she's "BACK IN BUSINESS" - and the profile might support the notion that she's 'been around the block' as regards the industry. The profile description is generous without being overbearing, and the gallery gives away just enough to whet my appetite. No idea on her facial features, of course.

Does the profile ring anyone's bells here? Who's seen her - I'd appreciate your recollections... 

Done a google search on the number and she appears like J’adore Dior previously reviewed on here   :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167577.msg1791801#msg1791801

Offline PLeisure

Done a google search on the number and she appears like J’adore Dior previously reviewed on here   :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167577.msg1791801#msg1791801
Yes, that's who was niggling at my decaying memory banks.

'J'Adore' was associated with that really weird pimp who keeps signing up and getting banned minutes later. Best avoided.

Cheers for the research, Bob M  :hi:

Offline Bob Mery

Well looks like now she’s independent as she said she’s alone in a studio flat in West Kensington and stopped the job for an Year or so and just started again
Who knows
Anyway thanks for the advice  :thumbsup: