Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WATCH.OUT4 ROMANIANS < Profile warning punters  (Read 961 times)

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Not been on here or AW for awhile but discovered this profile tonight. It warns punters off visiting a group of Romanian WGs in the Croydon area.

Screen shot attached in case profile link does.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Not been on here or AW for awhile but discovered this profile tonight. It warns punters off visiting a group of Romanian WGs in the Croydon area.

Screen shot attached in case profile link does.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Probably a mumsnet member.

mrhappypants

Probably a mumsnet member.

I do not think so. 

Whoever wrote this profile has a pretty sophisticated understanding of Adultwork. They knew enough to precisely copy the format of the profile-names so that the reader could easily trace the profiles referred to.  They also know not to give a link, so that their specific references are hard to trace.  That is pretty advanced; lots of reviewers on UKP would not grasp that and it would be stretch for someone who has no prior knowledge of Adultwork.

The trouble they have gone to with the profile names also indicates that they have a very specific issue with this crew.  The crew has obviously got on the wrong side of someone. 

Whoever wrote this is a native English speaker. They know how Adultwork “works” to some degree. They also do not feel able to pursue their grievance through the authorities. 

The warning about the pimp being on site is pretty specific and suggests this is someone who “knows the world” of punting - either a punter, or (less likely because the English is native) SP, maid or rival pimp.

The final thing is writing in UPPERCASE which always makes me suspect the writer is a bit barny and probably does not write for a living.  I’d put this together with the odd reference to deseases.  The writer seems unhinged.

My guess is complicit landlord or neighbour - who is also a punter - with a well developed and perhaps rather paranoid grievance
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:54:01 am by mrhappypants »

Offline PapaSmurf

I've had a few bad experience's with Romanians so I'm avoiding them for my own personal reasons. The Hungarians seem to have done me right so far.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rocket Scientist

Each listed WG's AW account member since 11/05/2018.  Do not know if significant but WATCH.OUT4 ROMANIANS also member since 11/05/2018.  Like same day! 

Clearly someone with an axe to grind, not just a sense of public service