Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elissa_vogue -Excellent every time  (Read 1081 times)

Offline punt100000

External Link/Members Only

This girl is a great punt. Shes been here a couple of months now and the first time i see was the first week she arrived and it really was an excellent punt. Last time i see her was a few weeks ago and again another great time. Shes a new face from the ***100% Real Pictures*** crew and they never disappoint.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Sinz

This is barely a review:

- What was the general location of the punt ?
- why was the punt great / excellent ?
- what services did u receive ?
- how long did u punt her for ?
- how did the WG look like ?

Have a read of the below link:

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Fishy.  This “review” looks like a tout either from Elissa or, more likely, the ***100% Real Pictures*** the OP is trying to promote.  The OP has a mix of fairly stupid reviews.

She is the housemate of https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197992.0 based in Seven Kings.

At £100 per hour the “enjoys” list is short and Alice added insult to injury by refusing listed services (FK and RO). I also got the impression she would try for an unadvertised extra for OWO on shorter bookings.  I thought Elissa pretty but suspect there is better value in the area.  I delisted Alice as overpriced.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:51:24 am by mrhappypants »

Ukmember989

Contacted her a few times..

No answer or just i am not free or i work later.. It seems like a group of roms that runs that place. There moody or there busy and service tbh aint great either.

Overall a bit of potluck, like most roms good looks but average service..

Offline punt100000

Fishy.  This “review” looks like a tout either from Elissa or, more likely, the ***100% Real Pictures*** the OP is trying to promote.  The OP has a mix of fairly stupid reviews.

She is the housemate of https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197992.0 based in Seven Kings.

At £100 per hour the “enjoys” list is short and Alice added insult to injury by refusing listed services (FK and RO). I also got the impression she would try for an unadvertised extra for OWO on shorter bookings.  I thought Elissa pretty but suspect there is better value in the area.  I delisted Alice as overpriced.

Dont visit then. This is starting to look like you are the pimp and these girls are the competition? It makes sense going by how much of your time you spend on here writing thousands of posts and calling new reviewers pimps.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

mrhappypants

Dont visit then. This is starting to look like you are the pimp and these girls are the competition? It makes sense going by how much of your time you spend on here writing thousands of posts and calling new reviewers pimps.

Banning reason: Troll

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Sinz