Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aqua Sauna 42 - Hornsey Road  (Read 8780 times)

heino987654321

Last year I went to Aqua Sauna 42 in Hornsey Road.
I was with a very lovely girl who called herself Sabina from Italy, but I am pretty sure she was Eastern European, probably Rumanian.
She said the girls live in the place and work from 10am until 4 am every day, 7 days a week.
They hardly ever leave the building.

The question is:
Are they trafficked or do they work there voluntarily?

Does anyone have experience with the place?

Closet freak

Why didn't you ask her yourself  :dash:

officeboy sean

Why didn't you ask her yourself  :dash:
maybe worried what their kidnapper might do to him - but at least he raised the alarm quickly so that the girls weren't trapped there for long  :thumbsdown:

tda666

I was with a very lovely girl who called herself Sabina from Italy, but I am pretty sure she was Eastern European, probably Rumanian.
She said the girls live in the place and work from 10am until 4 am every day, 7 days a week.

The question is:

Jesus Christ, it's like wading through treacle on this fucking site today.

k

The question is:

There was an article about this in Wood & Vale this week (page 15).

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:38:38 pm by k »

Offline AnthG

The question is:

I do not know the circumstances but this reads to me like blatant advertising. I may just be being too sensitive given whats going on at the moment though
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

The question is:

Most girls in this business are trafficked and forced to work, I know that because Harriet Harman said so.    :rolleyes:

Offline WashingtonLad

I do not know the circumstances but this reads to me like blatant advertising. I may just be being too sensitive given whats going on at the moment though

All that's missing is a phone number.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

sweetlips

All that's missing is a phone number.

Yes I think you are right they only joined UKP today and that's there only post..

k

Yes I think you are right they only joined UKP today and that's there only post..
Sounds more like plod fishing for intelligence on the place.

The reason that I don't think this is a "tout" is the word "trafficking" is mentioned, which is about as big a "steer clear" sign as you can get.

Offline Aldaman

The history goes back even further when her mum was running the sauna. External Link/Members Only question solved I suppose

heino987654321

It's a shame no one could give some insights or a thoughtful answer on what was a serious question.

LL

There was an article about this in Wood & Vale this week (page 15).

External Link/Members Only
It's an advert for celebrity cruises.

cockneybstrd

It's a shame no one could give some insights or a thoughtful answer on what was a serious question.

funny how you pop this up almost year later just after the a certain family got pinched last month

Something fishy if you ask me

Lovepussy.com

All the ladies in Aqua suck a dick real good never had any problems with the staff all lovely! :angelgirl:

tonysoprano

It's a fucking shithole full of skanks.

I hope that helps to clarify the issue. :hi:

Offline drwho

..and they charge you £20 just to get through the door before you've even seen any of the goods on offer