Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New but looks familiar? Bratty_Nancy Cambridge  (Read 596 times)

Offline da26

Hi, new to the site. Hoping to post a review sometime soon after my next punt.

Had a look at Cambridge on AW today and saw a new profile - Bratty_Nancy External Link/Members Only ...her photos look familiar to me... could possibly be English Emma / Kelly who is also Model Elizabeth External Link/Members Only.

Not sure I want to risk it if it is her as she offers BB as Model Elizabeth. Thoughts?
Ta

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi, new to the site. Hoping to post a review sometime soon after my next punt.

Had a look at Cambridge on AW today and saw a new profile - Bratty_Nancy External Link/Members Only ...her photos look familiar to me... could possibly be English Emma / Kelly who is also Model Elizabeth External Link/Members Only.

Not sure I want to risk it if it is her as she offers BB as Model Elizabeth. Thoughts?
Ta
Bratty Nancy has factory made breasts and Model Elizabeth's are natural, according to their interviews so maybe not the same?

Offline fatboy

I have no idea how the OP came to the conclusion that they were/are the same SP TBH.

Offline CamJon

She is clearly Kelly / Serene. Pops up for a few weeks every few months.

Offline da26

Ta CamJon, that’s what I thought.

Sorry I wasn’t more clear fatboy... the Kelly/Emma/Serena profile doesn’t exist any more, tho you can find pics on the various Cambridge Parties profile... I made the link between with the Model Elizabeth having seen posts on here. Apparently she doesn’t do much work herself on there these days instead having a group of girls that can be booked.

Think I’ll give Bratty Nancy a miss.