Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SensualTash Essex-Chelmsford, Colchester, Grays, Dartford  (Read 910 times)

bigcockuk

wow, what can I say!!

I have visited Tash many times in the past and we certainly didn't waste time. Once the paperwork was out of the way we headed upstairs to her bedroom.

We started kissing straight away and couldn't take each other clothes off fast enough. Next thing we were on her bed. Tash proceeded to give me oral with and then I suggest we do 69 which was fantastic!  She then asked me to lay on my front so she could massage my legs and back. I then lay on my back were she proceeded to give another fantastic blowjob with. I asked for her to me in the cowgirl position which happily did and what a sight to have that bum of hers riding me! The rest of our experience in evening I would like to keep private.  :yahoo:

What I will say each time it just gets better and better with the amazing SensualTash  and I'm sure other clients say the same thing to themselves.

Tash is great fun and really enjoys what she does; she is an incredibly sexy woman!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Looked at her and like to. But the price tag of £150 too much. Wont go above £120. Seeing similar tomorrow evening in Grays for £120. Probably post review Friday morning?