Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Cox Essex  (Read 2673 times)

spunkbear1

Initial comms was on phone, directly with Nina, to discuss availability. I was able to make a 3pm booking,  the date was confirmed using the AW booking system.

On meeting at her house, I found Nina dressed as requested and looking very sexy!, Definitely the same lady as in the AW pics. Slim tonned lady about 5ft8? 34 Boobs enhanced but a good job done.  :P

Nina started kissing me, leading me to the  me to the bedroom, as she went working her ways down to OWO with more kissing.

Then onto the bed for more OWO very deep and wet. Some RO and 69 before I was keen to fill Nina with my hot cum. On with condom and sex in lots of positions CG, Doggie, spoon.

after a short break and a 10 minute massage, it was on for Round two, more RO and deep OWO, Nina has a amazing hand action. She managed that well with CIM mmmmmm

I was out of the door with a kiss and a cuddle, Definatly up there.  Highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fatboy

SB1, thanks for that, I have had Nina on my radar for some time.
She is a bit pricier than usual for me but seemed as if she might be worth it.
Your review helps to confirm this  :drinks:
Can you give me a rough idea of her location without giving any thing away ?
Cheers, FB  :hi:

bigcockuk

I'v been with Nina myself, she based around Chaffordhundred area.  Stay away from Gina, she was shit..

Offline Hansolo69

I'v been with Nina myself, she based around Chaffordhundred area.  Stay away from Gina, she was shit..
If you have seen her,  why didn't you leave a review?

bigcockuk

bigcockuk

Nina I have post one on the site, just dine one here as well.

Why you so defensive over Nina? is it your girlfriend?

Offline Hackneylad1

SB1, thanks for that, I have had Nina on my radar for some time.
She is a bit pricier than usual for me but seemed as if she might be worth it.
Your review helps to confirm this  :drinks:
Can you give me a rough idea of her location without giving any thing away ?
Cheers, FB  :hi:

Hope you can afford the airfare FB. She's accessing from Zambia at the moment :lol:

bigcockuk

I think she will be back next week  :P well worth the price, her BJ's are amazing....

bigcockuk

I have my eye on this one next AlexiaG5555, she a bit cheaper, and she does water sports haha

Offline fatboy

Hope you can afford the airfare FB. She's accessing from Zambia at the moment :lol:
Zambia ? Is that in Kent ?
Just checked my A to Z but can't find it in Essex. :sarcastic:
Not going the other side of the water this time of night........ :scare:

bigcockuk

She away at the minute LOL but she works around Basildon /Grays  :rolleyes:

Offline TonyD

cheers one to keep an eye on, a bit pricy, but maybe worth the extra  :hi:

bigcockuk

She is but well worth £140 per hour, I just had a bad experience with Gina smith.  Better ways of spending £140 for a hour haha :rose: