Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Smith x - Essex  (Read 1232 times)

spunkbear1

Gina coms where good, however Gina is the same girls in the pictures. A friendly but quiet girl.

Service wise, she started light kissing me and took me to the bedroom and tried to start with oral.  Her pussy is very loose and she has big pussy lips what I was ok, she is very clean and smooth.

Had confirmed services beforehand but she seemed reluctant to want to french kiss, but did so for a bit. She had laid in an awkward position and made no attempt to touch me, with her legs closed and arms across her chest. After a minute, I let her go down for some OWO. She was actually good at this but after a couple of minutes asked to put the condom on for sex.

Gina does not like to be fingered at all whats a shame I wanted to put two fingers up her,  I told her to slow down and tried to engage her for more kissing and foreplay.
Played with her tits for a bit but had to be light. A short while later I gave up, she seemed very disinterested, shut her body making it awkward for any kind of touching and the punt was devoid of any passion.

I won't be going back again, price £140 per hour, money not well spent at all..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Thanks for that. She's only 10 minutes away and been looking at her for some time. But the £140 has put me off, when can get the same for less.

She's now off my to see list    :thumbsdown:

spunkbear1

Agree, you can get more for your money, cheaper price  ;)

bigcockuk

I just had a bad experience with Gina, she is very rude.

bigcockuk

She not on the website any more... I think she ripped enough clients off, including me.