Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual.sarah2204 Norwich  (Read 1678 times)

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

Anyone remember this girl? Has been off AW for about a year but back again. I can't remember what her name used to be on there though. Notoriously hard to get a booking with before.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline phillips

I tried to book her
Had a game of text tennis with her,lots of questions

First she wanted me to send a picture of my self,which I declined to do.
then she asked me where I was born, then how old are you.

I managed to get a time and date, only for her to text back later and say she had family issues,and had to cancel our meet.

so a time waister in my book  :hi:

Offline itk

I tried to book her
Had a game of text tennis with her,lots of questions

First she wanted me to send a picture of my self,which I declined to do.
then she asked me where I was born, then how old are you.

I managed to get a time and date, only for her to text back later and say she had family issues,and had to cancel our meet.

so a time waister in my book  :hi:

Similar to myself, was asked to email a pic across to her. Something is never do, very wary of a WG who asks this

Offline Mark.wd142

Sent an AW message - was read but no reply (Before the number was showing)

Tried calling tonight and no pickup - so abandoning that!

James999

Somone called Stace333 has joined and told Admin to delete all of the thread  :unknown:

Offline socks

Somone called Stace333 has joined and told Admin to delete all of the thread  :unknown:
Ha ha some of these fuckers are like broken records. I imagine admin is quaking in his boots :scare:

Offline Hackneylad1

I'm not surprised - looks a right minger in that verification photo

Offline norfolk tiger

Been lurking since June 2016 by the looks of it.

Offline spudlover

Similar to myself, was asked to email a pic across to her. Something is never do, very wary of a WG who asks this

I got a bit further and actually got a meet arranged.. I sent her a pic and after a few messages she agreed to meet, sadly she failed my bareback test

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178959.50

So she's off my hot list - working out of flats near pilling park nr1, in case she reads this and changes her profile... was unsure whether to file a neg review- what's the view?

Shame as the pic she sent me is pretty fucking hot...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 07:19:18 am by spudlover »

Offline Students Notebook

I got a bit further and actually got a meet arranged.. I sent her a pic and after a few messages she agreed to meet, sadly she failed my bareback test

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178959.50

So she's off my hot list - working out of flats near pilling park nr1, in case she reads this and changes her profile... was unsure whether to file a neg review- what's the view?

Shame as the pic she sent me is pretty fucking hot...

Sorry if I'm being thick but did she or did she not offer you bareback.
If a booking has been made, the rules allow you to post a Review even if the meeting didn't take place. So if she offered you bareback it would be helpful if you would write a Review, so as to help other members avoid her.
S.N.

Offline spudlover

Sorry if I'm being thick but did she or did she not offer you bareback.
If a booking has been made, the rules allow you to post a Review even if the meeting didn't take place. So if she offered you bareback it would be helpful if you would write a Review, so as to help other members avoid her.
S.N.

Yes she did
Follow the link in the post to the barebacker list and I posted the evidence there mate

Offline Bilbao

Where are the rules published on here? Been a member for couple of years can’t say I’ve read them - maybe I should lol :lol:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:37:04 pm by Bilbao »

Where are the rules published on here? Been a member for couple of years can’t say I’ve read them - maybe I should lol :lol:

The link is right at the bottom of the page in very small print SITE RULES"          https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
S.N.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:41:53 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline Bilbao

The link is right at the bottom of the page in very small print SITE RULES"          https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
S.N.

Jesus that’s why I can’t see them with my old eyes lol :)

Jesus that’s why I can’t see them with my old eyes lol :)

Should 'ave gone to Specsavers   :D
S.N.

Offline Davey2603

Thanks for the heads up. It’s always useful to see who to avoid.its a shame as she’s an English girl in an area of mostly roms!