Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - St Albans. Anyone seen?  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Daaz324

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?

Might TOFTT tonight and report back!

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Have you confirmed she does extras?

Offline Daaz324

She says no extras.

If I go there for just a massage and that’s all it is then that’s fine as I need a massage anyway.

Will report back if anything on offer!

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Good luck with it, reading her advert I would say she probably doesn't do extras but I have been wrong before, look forward to the review

Offline bobby1973

i saw jay about 5 years ago in hatfield
very good massage
i did get hr but wasnt the best
if you want a v good thai massage
then worth a visit

Offline Daaz324

What was she like facially ? I’m sure 5 years may be different now lol

Offline Daaz324

Offline Chorley

I've seen her. She is a proper Thai massuer and though  she's absolutely tiny she's incredibly strong and will give you a proper (i.e. bloody firm  :scare: :scare: :scare:) Thai massage. She pretty much bent me in half  like it was nothing  and I thought she was going to.pull my arms out of their sockets :scare:

She's quite attractive but she's got a boyfriend and I didn't get offered any extras.

Superb massage though and properly sorted my lower back and shoulders.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:26:13 pm by Chorley »

Offline Daaz324

Cool! I guess if you want a proper Thai massage she’s your girl! Also recommend Nina at sawsadee in Watford if you want a proper one being bent around!!

Offline Chorley

Cool! I guess if you want a proper Thai massage she’s your girl! Also recommend Nina at sawsadee in Watford if you want a proper one being bent around!!
Yes, I forgot about Nina.Seems so sweet and giggly, but has incredible strength for such a slim woman.I felt like a human Origami when I saw her  :scare: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:42:09 pm by Chorley »

Offline bobby1973

she looks as the pics do
but yeah it was a long time ago

Offline Benjboy87

I've seen her.

She says no extras on the phone but when there for 10 extra I got hr  and also she went topless. She has some incredible new fake boobs.

Offline Chorley

I've seen her.

She says no extras on the phone but when there for 10 extra I got hr  and also she went topless. She has some incredible new fake boobs.
You lucky sod!  :D It was all very professional when I visited. Was it your first time and was she OK when she asked?

What size would you say her new boobs are? I'm sure she was quite flat chested and a bit of a gym/yoga bunny.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 07:35:13 am by Chorley »

Offline Benjboy87

They are big but not overly given she is petit.

I enjoyed it though. Even had a little suck.

Offline kazi999

Saw Jay on Saturday.
She gave a proper massage.
No extra's available.
Sorted my back for me.
Tiny lady but very stong.

Offline touchwood

Love her. Proper massage. I think that she proposes hr only to trusted customers, but she does
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 07:06:01 pm by touchwood »

Offline muffdazzler

Jay is excellent and super hot and attractive too. Can’t fault the massage and never had extras, though never asked as the massage was so good, therapeutic and relaxing I wasn’t bothered. Apparently on FBSM site extras are available but not offered and only if boyfriend is not in the apartment.

Offline RubberRon

Like a good massage and she seems to fit the bill. What's parking like coz St Albans can be nightmare for parking?

Offline Chorley

Like a good massage and she seems to fit the bill. What's parking like coz St Albans can be nightmare for parking?
You park in the communal parking area, which us accessed via an automatic gate opened by her. :thumbsup:

Offline RubberRon

Saw Jay last Monday and can confirm that she gives one hell of a massage, not one for the faint hearted. During massage chatted about other places I've had massages and asked what was on offer there. Told her usual hr and b2b. After while whilst lying on front had few "accidental" ball swipes with knuckles she said she didn't want to disappointed me and offered hr for £10. Being a gentleman how could I refuse. Had better but hey ho. Also said 90% of clients legit massage only. Would return for massage only as seems giving hr is a bit of a chore to her.