Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Unique Services"  (Read 1008 times)

CheeseInferno

Just had a RB bid from ThathotENGLISHone External Link/Members Only and noticed her unique services tab with some bizarre stuff on. Anyone you know taken her up on any?! Only fifty quid to go to the park and get punched or for her to piss in a glass in a bar for you to drink (doesn't say how much for the other way round).

wazzer

Well it takes all sorts  :vomit: Good luck to her I say.

Offline pumps

-Cash Point meet!Meet me at a cashpoint , I take your money laugh at you and leave

Dunno why but that cracked me up as you know that will be genuine laughter - even though they are a bunch of ridiculous services.... Theres probably alot of punters out there willing to indulge in them.

Offline pewpewpew

Offline pewpewpew

Offline pumps

Apart from the piss thing

you never know - the things your Girlfriend gets up to with your drinks when you piss her off  :sarcastic:

Offline backofthenet

earlier in the year she posted a picture on her blog page of a great big fat steaming hookerturd she'd just deposited on a punter's chest.
For a time she wan't even offering penetration - just hardsports and weird shit.
I had thought about seeing her prior to that. Note pluperfect tense.

Do read this thread and the old profile it links to. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51333.msg670036;topicseen#msg670036

She's clearly an attractive girl. But God alone knows what state she would be in when she walked through your door. And what sort of service you would get. I remember reading somewhere that West8 (God rest his soul) made his excuses and left when she opened an incall door to him once.

Offline Malvolio

She will also sell on your used condoms...

Offline pumps

She will also sell on your used condoms...

Probably to criminals that'll tip the contents out at a crime scene asa diversion lol

that'll take some explaining...