Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please help me get this right?  (Read 496 times)

Offline Mysterio

First post, I'm new to all this so apologies for any errors, I hav been punting for only a little while but always end up with a bad punt! And I would definately say that's all due to my lack of planning and last minute horny reaction after a night out partying, so I decided to 'ask the experts' and try and plan this time in hope of having a great experience, I'm staying in a hotel in central London, 2hr outcall would be preferable, lady should be young, slim, offer A and DFK. Preferably not Thai, Hope u can help! will post a review of the lady after...

Sylvester

Why not start off by reading the London review section, doing some homework, narrowing down some girls you like the look of, and then maybe asking for some advice or an opinion.

We're not here to do your basic research for you.

Offline tantric talents

Well it's all down to you really. Get onto a/w select the outcall box and tick a few services you want. Ideally make sure she has recently logged in. Then press search.
When a girl comes up who takes your fancy, paste her a/w number into the search box here and check if she has been reviewed. What could be easier?  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

OK, this really isn't doing you any favours...
I would definately say that's all due to [...] last minute horny reaction after a night out partying

No WG is going to take you seriously in that state. And you've experienced as much in the service you've had so far.  :rolleyes:

Two mantras will make themselves very apparent on this forum.
1. Research, research, research......... 
2. Turn up clean, able to stand up straight, and with the correct money for the service you require.

It's all plain sailing after that  :thumbsup:

Offline Mysterio

Thanks for the advice, will check aw, reviews etc...hopefully il do it right this time!