Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Face Fucking girl  (Read 3647 times)

giggity

Hi guys,

With Lucia gone, who would you recommend for enthusiastic face fucking? A nice pair of tits to grope and looks to ogle at as well, size 8-10, can go up to size 12 max. DFK bonus but not essential. Ideally looking for £120 and below, but can stretch if there are legends in this skillset like Lucia.

I'm seeing Sweet Monique tomorrow. Does she do face fucking? It's something I'm only comfortable bringing up and doing if I know for sure in advance that she enjoys it.

Cheers

Offline Bartolomeo

Lucia has gone for good or another break?

cos she was on my list  :cry:

Offline CupidStunt

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Can be a bit flaky but a lovely character who left me with the impression that she really does love a good face fucking.

Casio69

Hello,
I've just registered today to as the same question.
Thanks for the suggestion :cool:

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Can be a bit flaky but a lovely character who left me with the impression that she really does love a good face fucking.
she is so flaky and from speaking to her on the phone unstable,shame as her location is an ok distance for me to reach

Midfield General

I saw her a couple of months ago, and yes she very much enjoys face fucking. In terms of communication a bit erratic and unstable. I booked a 30 mins session for 1330, at 1245 I got a text apologising she was running late and could I come at 1315 instead and she would give me a discount. Wasn't going to argue  and in the end paid £50

Casio69

I have tried to book via AW booking, email, and text but so far not a peep!
Oh well, I'll try for a bit longer and then move on.....

ozofmassage

I have tried to book via AW booking, email, and text but so far not a peep!
Oh well, I'll try for a bit longer and then move on.....

I am waiting for a reply right now.  If I don't hear something in a day I will actually try the reverse booking.  Try to have them come to you.