Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Nadia Kings Cross  (Read 1882 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great service from an attractive curvy girl

Many thanks to the friend who give me the tip off and to gilou for the TOFTT review.

cum in mouth, deep throat, deep French kissing, oral without, prostate massage, spanking  £100 ph

The location is Sw***** Street Kings Cross.  If you do not know the drill this is the busiest brothel I know of in London. You get the precise location when you text to say you are on the road. Rooms and showers are generally small and tatty but serviceable with mirrors.  A number of girls work the location across a number of shared flats.

Booking and all coms were by text at 10am for 11am on a weekday and very straight forward.  There is no opportunity to confirm services and you are often dealing with a maid.  Nadia’s English is limited and this did have some limiting effects on the punt.

Nadia is dark and curvy with a fine posterior that is big, firm and shapely and probably her best feature, no chub and attractive C cup bust. She was well presented in a tight fitting cocktail dress, high heels and very attractive matching bra and pants. This particularly showed off her impressive bottom to good effect.  I rate her physically high 7, maybe 8 and facially low 7 with a pretty mouth and good teeth.  She is cute rather than pretty.   Dress size is probably a small 10 which she carries well with nice curves and an hourglass figure.  She has some reasonably discrete tattoo work on her upper body (I think).  The photos are accurate but don’t give a particularly clear idea of her looks.  If a pretty face is important to you she may not be for you.

She demonstrates a very good attitude at the start and throughout, and was enthusiastic and keen I should enjoy.  Others have observed her army background; I was amused as she lapsed into a slight military bearing as she ordered me to take pants off and get on the bed!

She kisses well.  On reflection I should have prolonger the introductory kissing as she is good at it and looks very hot in her outfit.  Her skills are reasonable.  A highlight is good deep throat, not all the way down but deep and touching the back.  What she lacks in touch she makes up for in commitment and enthusiasm. Because she if confident she is not worried about you being dominant with her and was fine when I gentle “forced” her to take it deep in her mouth.  She also makes good use of the mirrors.  The limitations of English meant it was a bit tough to let her know what I wanted and thwarted my ambition for penetration. 

I may not return but she should rightly be popular. 

As a conscious choice I am no longer including the precise profile name in the title.  It also seems Linda at the same address must have VERY limited English as she got Nadia to translate something while I was showering.

Hidden Image/Members Only

stevejacobs1980

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I may not return but she should rightly be popular. 

As a conscious choice I am no longer including the precise profile name in the title.  It also seems Linda at the same address must have VERY limited English as she got Nadia to translate something while I was showering."

Lillys english was awful , really ruined the punt. Ive just seen Nadia and fuck me was i right .
Much better, loved the attitude also. Her mission was to make me cum , and she did it for poland. so patriotic.
Really enjoyed it, and there is a gulf in quality and comms between nadia and lilly.
Id just advised others dont bother wasting dollar on lilly and go straight for Ms Nadia . But cant wait for horny tina aka the mechanic !

mrhappypants

Steve, yep, she's on a patriotic mission to extract jism.  She also knows how to follow orders. :D I would say Nadia's English is a little below what I would want to enjoy the punt.  Lilly's must be awful. 

I actually heard the poor fucker who was seeing Lilly trying desparately to explain what he wanted before she nipped in to Nadia for a translation while I was in the shower on my way out!   :blush:

gilou

Glad you enjoyed. The sight of her giving oral and then me fucking her in front of those mirrors is a sweet memory.  :drinks:

stevejacobs1980

Steve, yep, she's on a patriotic mission to extract jism.  She also knows how to follow orders. :D I would say Nadia's English is a little below what I would want to enjoy the punt.  Lilly's must be awful. 

I actually heard the poor fucker who was seeing Lilly trying desparately to explain what he wanted before she nipped in to Nadia for a translation while I was in the shower on my way out!   :blush:

I usually assume its a common language between most nations, but sadly Lilly needs a shit load of translation . Painfully. So there were no other punters when she went to try to translate. But i had none of it. Just poor expeirence.

Nadia is way more kinky ! and an overall much better experience .! i love the idea of shagging a military WG

gilou

When she told me about the military bit just added to her hotness for me. Took her to another level.  :bomb:

mrhappypants

Steve, Gilou, thanks for your comments and you have clarified the important point of the review (which I missed).  At this price point Nadia is VERY naughty in a great, relaxed, playful way that means she might be up for all sorts of possibilities.  At this price point it is THIS, combined with her appearance, likes and the quality of the service that make her distinctive - none of the boundaries or squimishness you get with other girls when you suggest something a bit different.  The language was an issue for me.  She is, none the less, thoroughly recommended.