Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester Punting Advice - Naughty Giulia And Rynna Belle  (Read 4093 times)

Offline TheBSG

Anyone who's punted both of these girls able to offer parking advice to someone new to Colchester?

Visiting for the day and don't know their locations or have any knowledge of Colchester so just wondering about parking near them.

Are they within walking distance of each other? Any recommended car parls nearby?

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:36:31 pm by TheBSG »

Offline PleadInsanity

Pretty sure Neal69 can provide you with an answer :thumbsup:

Offline Students Notebook

Anyone who's punted both of these girls able to offer parking advice to someone new to Colchester?

Visiting for the day and don't know their locations or have any knowledge of Colchester so just wondering about parking near them.

Are they within walking distance of each other? Any recommended car parls nearby?

Cheers

Could't be easier for Ryna. There is a  NCP. very close .

For Giulia it is more difficult.  I'm not going to name the street here but if you ask her she will tell you , or, PM me and I will.

S.N.

Offline fatboy

Without giving anything away there are two car parks (Waitrose and Homebase) either side of the roundabout at the junction of Cowdray Ave and St Andrews Ave which are a five minute walk to Giulia's. Not that I have been there... :D

Offline TheBSG

Cheers guys.

Googled the waitrose and seems easy to get to.

Guessing Rynna is not within walking distance so will need to drive to hers and park in the NCP mentioned rather than walk?

Offline JonnyS

For Ryna the NCP is the closest, but also a bit of a rip off. There are a handful of other car parks near the high street, and Ryna is not far from the high street.

Neal69

Pretty sure Neal69 can provide you with an answer :thumbsup:

I didn't have to say a word.  :cool:

N

Offline thaislave

Giulia is a horrific experience and her photos must be over a decade old,just RUN and try Rynna.
Better still,get the fuck out of the east of england to get a proper punt,it is dead here

Barry78

Giulia is a horrific experience and her photos must be over a decade old,just RUN and try Rynna.
Better still,get the fuck out of the east of england to get a proper punt,it is dead here

What makes you say that she's a horrific experience?  Have you seen her? 

Offline masseyferguson

You need to post some reviews mate, otherwise your posts are always going to be treated with scepticism at best.

You need to post some reviews mate, otherwise your posts are always going to be treated with scepticism at best.

+ 1.

In what way, thaislave, was Giulia " a horrific experience ".

When I  saw her in July 2015, she was sweetness and charm and just like her pictures.

So please, do tell us  about your " horrific experience " we would love to know.

S.N.

Neal69

So pray tell.

What is wrong with Giulia ?

Yes I know I have done a negative review of her but that was because she cancelled me at short notice. I have not actually met her.

N

Barry78

C'mon Mr Slave.

You've had a few days to come up with a suitably horrific story for us all.

Would it help if we were to talk about Mata?  Would that entice you out to tell all?

C'mon Mr Slave.

You've had a few days to come up with a suitably horrific story for us all.

Would it help if we were to talk about Mata?  Would that entice you out to tell all?

Barry, who is Mata ???

S.N.

Offline PleadInsanity

Barry, who is Mata ???

S.N.

Thai Mata, she was in Colchester but i think she has now moved on. Thaislave was fond of her.

Offline onepopwunda

I have seen Giulia 3 times, she's an absolute cracker, probably my favorite, closely followed by her sister Amber, as long as OWO is not a deal breaker you'd have to have ice in your veins not to be turned on by either of these two. Ryna has a weird sucking thing going on, thought my tongue was going to come off when she sucked it but I did get balls deep in her arse so that's one big positive, the sucking thing has stopped be going back for more

Come on Thaislave, we're still waiting for you to explain why you said that Naughty Giulia was a "horrific experience".

Surely you have something more to say about your experience, always assuming that you actually had an experience with her.

Nobody else agrees with you, so do please tell us.

S.N.

Offline Rim machine

I have seen Giulia 3 times, she's an absolute cracker, probably my favorite, closely followed by her sister Amber, as long as OWO is not a deal breaker you'd have to have ice in your veins not to be turned on by either of these two. Ryna has a weird sucking thing going on, thought my tongue was going to come off when she sucked it but I did get balls deep in her arse so that's one big positive, the sucking thing has stopped be going back for more

I haven't seen Giulia but I completely agree with you on Ryna. Although I did thoroughly enjoy my time with her but yes she has a weird sucking obsession with your tongue. She also wouldn't rim me :(

Barry78

I've been holding my breath since December the 2nd, waiting for an explanation.  Wtf are you doing to me man?!?  My face is a deep purple/blue, my extremities have turned black,  and my whole Xmas was pretty sub part,  as I've not been able to open my mouth to talk!

Please, please, please Mr Thai Slave, impart your wisdom upon us,  before you have my death on your hands.

Offline Rim machine

After I let my load go in her mouth she put it in a wet wipe and I guess she had the urge to squeeze my ball, I can tell you that it hurt haha

Offline onepopwunda

I haven't seen Giulia but I completely agree with you on Ryna. Although I did thoroughly enjoy my time with her but yes she has a weird sucking obsession with your tongue. She also wouldn't rim me :(

Don't blame her, nor would I  :lol:

Offline thaislave

Jus see Ryna,she has good reviews and ive been tempted
Whats her face looks nothing like the pictures,her but 15 or more years ago maybe,I dont really want to think of that day tbh :(
And fuming I am currently in this sterile part of the country where theres no pussy.
Ive been tempted with ryna but after my 1st and last romanian experience no fucking way.
And yes its a damn shame mata or any decent thai pussy is not available in east anglia anymore :(

Offline cheek

Sure you saw Ryna?  I mean her pictures are a pretty accurate representation of her face....

Offline PleadInsanity

Jus see Ryna,she has good reviews and ive been tempted

Whats her face looks nothing like the pictures,her but 15 or more years ago maybe,I dont really want to think of that day tbh :(
And fuming I am currently in this sterile part of the country where theres no pussy.
Ive been tempted with ryna but after my 1st and last romanian experience no fucking way.
And yes its a damn shame mata or any decent thai pussy is not available in east anglia anymore :(

Sure you saw Ryna?  I mean her pictures are a pretty accurate representation of her face....
Although he didn't make it that clear i'm pretty sure thaislave is referring to 'whats-her-face' meaning Giulia, when he says about looks and age.

Offline Hansolo69

What makes you say Giulia's photos are out of date?
I think you will find you are incorrect.

Barry78

Thaislave

You have made quite the statement, and despite numerous calls to back up said statement,  you have ignored them.

Please advise why you have drawn this conclusion,  and share with the rest of us.

It may not help you much,  however by sharing negative experiences, you could be helping out another. .

So play the game,  like the rest of us,  and advise on what is so horrifying about this SP

Offline Hansolo69

Thaislave

You have made quite the statement, and despite numerous calls to back up said statement,  you have ignored them.

Please advise why you have drawn this conclusion,  and share with the rest of us.

It may not help you much,  however by sharing negative experiences, you could be helping out another. .

So play the game,  like the rest of us,  and advise on what is so horrifying about this SP

Me thinks Thaislaive has a personal gripe with aforementioned SP.

Offline thaislave

I told you
I went coz the pic and profile looked hot,thought I'd take a punt.
Got there and it was her but shes a lot older than she says or pictures show.
Just horrible but upto you,I got out of there,grabbed as much of my stuff as I could,and drove past as the Romanian geezas went in  :scare:

Offline fatboy

What a load of old bollocks - having visited and reviewed both wg's I think they are excellent and good vfm.
I have wonderered who else is in Ryna's flat ( the ciggy smoke is a bit of a giveaway) but I have been to guilias and no one else was there. They get my vote  :thumbsup:

Offline Hansolo69

What a load of old bollocks - having visited and reviewed both wg's I think they are excellent and good vfm.
I have wonderered who else is in Ryna's flat ( the ciggy smoke is a bit of a giveaway) but I have been to guilias and no one else was there. They get my vote  :thumbsup:
Totally agree with you - Thaislave is obviously speaking a load of cobblers.

Guys I would ignore his remarks and go along and make your own mind up.

Offline PleadInsanity

Just to be sure, are we all talking about the same Giulia from this area, there's a Sweet and a Naughty?
Which one did you visit thaislave?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Badvicar

:dash:

Reasonable question I think as you have little credibility here and claim a WG's pictures are long out of date and Romanian geezas were involved. The latter is essential info for punters. So which G are you referring to, thaisub?

Offline onepopwunda

You are clearly confusing this girl with another, She was 16  ten years ago and I know she was not working then, she was waitressing in Italy until 3 years ago ffs. This Giulia shares a flat with her sister and there is noone else there.

You are either confusing her with another or you have a personal gripe with her, the rest of you completely ignore him. She did have issues with an obsessive punter who wouldn't leave her alone, maybe it's you Thaislave.   

Neal69

Seen Ryna positive review .

Not seen Gulia neg review due to cancellation. Great reviews otherwise on here.

Prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Methinks thaislave is talking bollocks. And that is not just the lack of cohererent language.

N

Offline Badvicar

Just come back from my 1st and last experience with Romanians -- - in Colchester
Blokes lurking about,rough as fuck girls that look like theyve been getting hit when their pictures depict girls who are about 15-20 years younger,upping the prices,not supplying the services they advertise,in there 20 mins + get "you want to pay for the next hour?!" Fuck this,grabbed my shit and got out about 5 mins before Sergei arrived as I drove past    

One of thaishit's previous offerings. Sound familiar? Or does he have bad luck with Romanian heavies?

Offline Steady Eddy

Interesting BADVICAR.

Not been to Colchester so a review so a review would be most enlightening.  :thumbsup: 

Offline Hansolo69

Just come back from my 1st and last experience with Romanians -- - in Colchester
Blokes lurking about,rough as fuck girls that look like theyve been getting hit when their pictures depict girls who are about 15-20 years younger,upping the prices,not supplying the services they advertise,in there 20 mins + get "you want to pay for the next hour?!" Fuck this,grabbed my shit and got out about 5 mins before Sergei arrived as I drove past     

One of thaishit's previous offerings. Sound familiar? Or does he have bad luck with Romanian heavies?

I'm confused BADVICAR.
Was the above paragraph a quote from Thaislave, or was it you that had a bad experience? 

Offline onepopwunda

4 or 5 profiles suddenly appeared a couple of weeks ago, all with 0 feedback, most look to good to be true, everything was on their likes list and exactly the same format with plenty of pictures in the free gallery. Clearly a new group moved in, brave move if you're the first to try one of these  :wacko:

Profiles seem to have gone now or moved on.

Offline Badvicar

I'm confused BADVICAR.
Was the above paragraph a quote from Thaislave, or was it you that had a bad experience?

It was a quote from thaislave from a previous post.

Offline PleadInsanity

Not quite sure why thaislave did not post this up on here but it turns out this is the Guilia that he was referring to: