Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MoMo - Sexy Asian Lady - Northampton  (Read 1302 times)

Online scouting

External Link/Members Only

Tel 07895 489624

Just back from a trip away and felt like a quick release. Massage Northampton didn't have anyone available in my time window so I was scrolling the ads on VS and saw the link. A text enquiry confirmed immediate availability and confirmed B2B with HE included, 30 mins £50, 60 mins £90. I booked for the half hour option.

The address was one I have been to a few times before. One of the regular weekly Chinese places, not a million miles from MN. Terrace off Kettering Road, nearest landmark is the Swan & Helmet pub.

Magic door, shoes off in the hallway and sent straight upstairs by mamasan. A young Chinese girl appeared at one of the bedroom doors (only 1 girl working here). I handed the notes over and she dropped them over the bannister to said mamasan. The girl was reasonably attractive, was wearing bra and knickers with a bit of a silky wrap over the bottom part. I would say probably mid 20's, spoke little English, most communication was by gesturing. Gave her name as MoMo.

Although not professional by any means, the massage was actually quite good. Very firm, limited use of oil frequently sitting on me whilst massaging another part of my body. Having given my back and shoulders a good session she tapped my bum and checked I was ok with that too. I confirmed and MoMo started kneading my buttocks. Nothing too sensual and no play around my starfish but pleasant indeed.

Turn over and she started playing with my cock and balls whilst sucking my nipples. Now the English she had learned was put to good use. She offered blow job without condom £40. I said no, so the offer was quickly reduced to £20 and I said no again. Now she asked do you want to fuck me, £20? Little head took over, but I only had £15 in my wallet which she accepted with a little laugh. She made a real point about not making any noise, but I don't think that was due to house rules as I've always had FS here before. I think it was because I had paid the B2B price so the extra was going to the girl.

MoMo removed what little she was wearing to reveal a very nice body, slim without being thin, smallish tits with big nipples. Closely buzzed snatch. I slid a finger in and she was wet. Had a suck on her nipples, MoMo instructed me to go on top, applied a bit of lube, guided me in and pulled up her knees slightly allowing full penetration whilst simultaneously reaching under to tickle my balls. The clock on the wall was showing time nearly up so I went at it quickly and had the release I needed.

Quick clean up and dress. She gave me a kiss on the lips and followed me downstairs in her dressing gown to let me out. MoMo will be gone now, the girls change on Mondays, but I'm sure next week's girl will have a similar offering!

Offline MajorPayne

Offline roger_weekly

Some nice deal making you did at the same time, well don Sir. I tend to avoid the Asians on viva as you never see the one in the pics. There's loads list in Kettering and Northampton today but I cant be arsed to face the dissapointment