Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Lana Carribean Braintree  (Read 807 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7204780) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tedbandy

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Braintree so did an AW search and found Anna Lana. She has good AW feedback and a quick cross reference with UKP found one review which was positive.

I arranged a 30 min booking but didn't really specifiy what I wanted or question what she provides, almost to give me that suspense factor and sense of achievement if I get further than a massage.

There is plenty of ample parking and made my way to the house that was provided by text. 

She opened the door in nice lingerie and greeted me with a hug and kiss on cheek. The hug was a sap riser in itself as I felt her large chebs push against my body.

We made our way upstairs to the bedroom and I still didn't have any intention of asking for any certain things, I wanted to see how it would progress and play out on her terms. I stripped off whilst having a bit of small talk and sorting paperwork.

I received several compliments in this time and don't know if its her way of working or if they were genuine, but at this point I made my way over to her confidently and pulled her in for a kiss which quickly become DFK.

She groans with enjoyment as I help her take off her lingerie, now both fully naked.  She has her hands on Ted's todger and I respond with a respectful stroke of her puss.  I suck on her deliciously large natural chebneys and we naturally make our way on to the bed.

At this stage still no discussion of any service so my mind was full of anticipation and excitement.  I am laying on my back as she starts kissing my body with more compliments thrown my way, and before you know it the todger is in her mouth for a good 10 mins for a great OWO session. She clearly enjoys this and likes to make regular eye contact.

She jumps up and grabs a jonny and applies it carefully with expert precision. Still no discussion of service, this had a great flow about it and felt natural.

She then rode Ted like sea biscuit which felt amazing with plenty of DFK and cheb play.  Again I could tell she was really enjoying it and making all the right noises, unfortunately all the excitement got the better of me and didn't last as long as I would have liked.

All in all it was a tremendous session with IMO a sexy busty lady.

I will end with a few minor negatives, not for me but for people who read this review.  She has quite major stretch marks in the hip area which I couldn't care less about but may put some people off. She also has a belly but looks fine considering her bustiness and figure, again some people are not into this but I certainly am

£80 for 30 minute booking.

Boom!

(Posted via phone so any minor grammatical errors please forgive me)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 09:51:18 pm by Tedbandy »

Offline Sunny

How tall is she?

Darker or light skin?

Age wise 36 accurate?

Offline Tedbandy

At a guess maybe 5 foot 5 inches.

Not sure how to describe skin tone but AW photos are accurate.

Age I would say early 40s is more realistic.

Offline daveyjones

Hey great review. 

Can you say where in Braintree she is based?

Offline Tedbandy

Can't remember as did a clean up on my phone comms!

Definitely CM7 but that's best I can do, I'm not too familiar with the area.