Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venus Bar Strip club Borovets Bulgaria  (Read 1116 times)

Offline jaydefo24

Arriving one night before my group thanks to booking the wrong flight ( happy mistake ) I was at a loose end on the first night in this tacky charm of a ski resort in Borovets 1 hour from the capital Sofia.

There were 3 strip clubs I could see peppered among the boisterous bars and little chalets.

They looked really unpromising and I assumed they’d be a total rip off of some sort. Tried to find any intel online and couldn’t find anything about them at all.

I decided not to go , assuming it’d be the usual EE sham of forcing you to buy expensive drinks for a girl who talks to you.

I got drunk with some random locals and then my mind changed on the way back to my hotel.

Went into Venus Bar. Beckoned in by a burly Bulgarian bloke did not help !

Once in I was pleasantly surprised. The novelty of being in a red lit chalet made of wood with pumping Eastern music made me feel quite excited as there were about 8 girls of medium attractiveness and one of very high quality and me.

I had a beer ( double usual price but not that bad ). No entry fee.

Enjoyed watching a girl on the pole moving to the Eastern pop sounds on a very good sound system.

Soon a girl approached and gently asked for a drink which I declined.

It didn’t feel too pressured.

So I relaxed.

Eventually another girl offered a private dance for about 25Euros and I took it. Out the back behind a curtain! Her tits were lovely and full contact was on offer.

She then to my surprise offers BJ and sex. For about 150Euros, or 50 for just BJ. I refused both and just took the strip as there was another girl I was more interested in to persue that with if it’s on offer.

So later after more drink and enjoying the dancing and putting off girls wanting drinks I took the hot one out the back.

Accepted BJ and sex for 200Leva whcih is about 100Euros. It was not an amazing shag tbh but the novelty was worth it. BJ was good but full protected and sex was semi clothed which turns me on anyway but some may not like it as felt a bit rushed. Did from behind standing up and kneeling on sofa plus her on top where I finished in a disappointing O because I’d already had two that day.

Still. Maybe this is how all strip clubs in Bulgarian ski resorts are?

Offline catweazle

Very similar to my experience about 9 years ago.  They used to have large very explicit pictures outside, but they were taken down.

The big burly doorkeepers are fine, quite friendly   just don't give them any hassle.

Offline jaydefo24

That’s good to hear . I’m surprised they don’t have some hot honey outside luring people in rather than a bloke who looks like he just stepped out of an illegal boxing ring

Offline catweazle

I have heard (unsubstantiated) rumours  that the strip clubs are tightly controlled by the Mafia, which may explain the heavies on the door.

( As an aside, part of the removal of the pictures outside is down to more families skiing in Borovets.  I overheard an English lad of about 12 arranging to meet up with his Mum after  skiing ended " I'll  see you in the pizza place over the road from the titty bar")
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 03:40:15 pm by catweazle »

Offline jaydefo24

It seemed nice than many strip clubs I’ve been to abroad in the past. Girls seeemd fairly chill and low pressure …  I’d be surprised if it was a mafia place but  :unknown: