Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madrid - Placer Madrid - Vanesa  (Read 910 times)

Offline tb_999

Placer Madrid - Vanesa          POSITIVE

Website
External Link/Members Only

Date:- February 2024
Communications:- Via Text
Price:- 60 Euros (30 mins)

Review:-

Work took me to Madrid, so with a little research on here, I set my sights on a visit to Placer.

Unfortunately work got in the way and my only opportunity to visit was the hour or so before I needed to get to the airport.

Already knowing the address I sent them a text message in English asking if they had any walk-up appointments and received a number of quick replies, stating that they had, the address, who was working, and priceslist.

I set off on foot from Nuevos Ministerios station, passing the Bernabéu stadium and arrived at the house about 20 minutes later. It’s situated on a residential street and once through the gates you become invisible to the street.

After ringing the bell I was let into the lounge area by an Asian lady who then after realising I was “the Englishman'' summoned the female boss who was friendly and welcomed me.

Then one by one three girls came up the stairs from the basement, through the curtain and introduced themselves by name and a kiss on the cheek.

The boss lady then returned and asked me if I’d made my choice.

Out of the three I picked Vanesa, a good looking Colombian girl, 24 years old if the website is to be believed. I paid the 60 Euro, 30 minute fee and was told to make my way up to the top attic room.

The house was like a mansion and not long after getting to the room Vanesa followed in her lingerie and a pair of heels.

We established that her English was pretty much non-existent, so I quickly typed into Google Translate what I wanted from the booking and she happily agreed.

With both stripped off and I joined her on the bed for some DFK, before she gave me a tit/hand job to get me hard. She then placed a condom on me (at my request) and began an excellent blowjob which became deepthroat and gagging as things progressed, she happily allowed me access to her pussy for a fingering.

I changed positions to standing next to the bed to allow me to face fuck her and with the sap rising decided to ask her to spin round so I could fuck her and finish off energetically with doggy.

Once finished I was handed some wet wipes and shown to the bathroom across the hallway for a shower, before she joined me and also took a shower whilst I watched and dried myself off.

Once back in the room and dressed, she showed my back down the stairs and out through an exit in the basement. I took the short walk to the Metro and off to the airport.

Overall it was an excellent visit and would definitely return if work takes me back to Madrid.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice review tb_999   :hi:. So many options in Madrid and many good service providers . Glad you had a great time  ;)

Offline Spurt

If there is anything to match this exc.ellent establishment I look forward to hearing about them.
They have a sister place does it provide a comparable level of service.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

If there is anything to match this exc.ellent establishment I look forward to hearing about them.
They have a sister place does it provide a comparable level of service.

Many similar options in Madrid offering same services !