Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tenerife - Cristianos / Americas Area  (Read 25277 times)

Offline Sevco5088

Anyone used this site previously? I have a 3sum lined up for my last day here on Tuesday with these two hotties. 250 euros for an hour, owo. 2 pops and dfk all confirmed. Just concerned it ends up a bait and switch or some sort of dodgy set up. I’m sure I got this site from ISG but just wanted to run it past this thread see if anyone has any experience of it?
Seriously tempted as these girls look seriously hot!  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

New one to me, but if you do try it out, drop a wee review if all works out.

I have got some lengthy updates that I will provide on my return, but the WIFI is crap out here.

Offline Marcus0101

Ended up not going ahead with the Colombian girls as was going to be to difficult travel wise.

I did meet this other Colombian cracker though. Normal hiding behind the door in a flat in a residential part of Los Cristianos, great body as per pics and facial wise very pretty and typical Latina look. Paid 100 euros for one hour, started with lots of DFK and sucking on her nipples, breasts felt amazing and natural, OWO was delivered with great enthusiasm, oral on her and then on with the condom banged her in mish for a bit but heat took it's toll and she finished me off with more oral then by hand with some lube.
Her English isn't the best so not much chat but a nice touch getting me a bottle of water and moving the fan on to me as it was roasting. She is here until November i think i understood. On to round 2 and was similar to the first except lots for hard fucking and kissing in mish, finished with her kissing me and a handjob with more lube. 100% recommend as i personally found her friendly and very very sexy.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sevco5088

Ended up not going ahead with the Colombian girls as was going to be to difficult travel wise.

I did meet this other Colombian cracker though. Normal hiding behind the door in a flat in a residential part of Los Cristianos, great body as per pics and facial wise very pretty and typical Latina look. Paid 100 euros for one hour, started with lots of DFK and sucking on her nipples, breasts felt amazing and natural, OWO was delivered with great enthusiasm, oral on her and then on with the condom banged her in mish for a bit but heat took it's toll and she finished me off with more oral then by hand with some lube.
Her English isn't the best so not much chat but a nice touch getting me a bottle of water and moving the fan on to me as it was roasting. She is here until November i think i understood. On to round 2 and was similar to the first except lots for hard fucking and kissing in mish, finished with her kissing me and a handjob with more lube. 100% recommend as i personally found her friendly and very very sexy.  :thumbsup:

Cheers, may have to pop in before I leave in 6-8 weeks time.

Offline Marcus0101

No worries man, she is on Calle Cristobal Colon and gives you the street and apartment number to buzz you in when you get there. I didn't have time to meet the one in the below link but she is seriously hot and offers all services at same rate as Lorena the one i met and about 5 minutes from where Lorena is. Just didn't have enough time to see her but from WhatsApp messages with her she seems a very good option. Good luck!  :thumbsup:

Offline scarfiman

Whatever happened to Nicki, the English girl who used to have the sex shop on the Patch? Had she moved somewhere else, or just retired?

hardtoplease

Well, I’m here in The Rife right now. Had some dates scheduled from seeking, all fizzled out so ended out punting for the first time in nearly TWO years. Having devoured this thread (thanks lads) eventually went for this chica: -

Zara a Columbian

€150 for an hour which included her taxi fare.

The only photo in her array I can guarantee is her is the one of her snatch  :cool: otherwise not sure. Lassie that appeared was reasonably good looking with a fabulous Latin ass and decent sized natural chebs. Defo signs of a C-section but literally not a stretch mark in sight! But what a fucking nympho. She literally shagged me to death and jumped off my cock FOUR times to squirt all over the floor. Bless, she didn’t want to wet my hotel bed  :sarcastic:  She then spent ages trying to raise the dead but my cock was milked dry so that was me done for the night.

Her English was almost non-existent but we managed. If I was staying longer I might have tapped her again but sadly, no.

Anyone due in the Las Amer/Los C areas could do worse.

Offline bjg636

Anybody got any up to date info on what's open just now !!
or any recommendations for any independants ??

arrive next week staying beside Dubliner along from Veronica's

TIA guys !!!! :rolleyes:

Offline bjg636

Offline Sevco5088

Fly home tomorrow, will give an update when am home.  Better broadband connection it's crap out here.

Offline Sevco5088

All the punts I have done have been based within a club

'Crystal' - Open great selection of ladies, but smaller venue
'Paradise' - Noticed it tends to open about 12.00am (4 or 5 girls per night)
'Aphrodite' (the old Las Vegas) - Huge selection of girls, but can be expensive (be carefull, notorious for pick pockets).
'Matrix' - Tiny venue, hit and miss with regards girls in it.  Was not always open towards the autumn.
'Velvet' - My Favourite, 5 girls per night, small to medium venue, above Mystique
'Mystique' (swingers venue) - Tuesday to Friday €50 entry for single males, always worth a visit.

Places tend to be a standard 100€ for 30 mins (and sometimes that is a very quick 30 mins).  Please note that Aphrodite is more expensive, but the options are far greater (Boys, have a look at Andrea).

Offline Uncle Buck

I’ll be in Las Americas end of January. Will these massage + extras be open and if so, what’s the top recommendation? €150 for 30 minutes isn’t worth it at all........

Offline Sevco5088

Just a wee Tenerife Los Cristianos/Playa Des Las Americas & Costa Adeje update.

'Crystal' - Open great selection of ladies, but smaller venue
'Paradise' - Noticed it tends to open about 12.00am (4 or 5 girls per night) (Quality of girl, no longer what it was)
'Aphrodite' (the old Las Vegas) - Huge selection of ladies, but can be expensive (be carefull, notorious for pick pockets).
'Matrix' - Tiny venue, hit and miss with regards ladies in it.  (This has went downhill big style).  [Three massage venues on same street]
'Velvet' - Used to be my favourite place, but seems to be very quiet, above Mystique
'Mystique' (swingers venue) - Wednesday to Friday €55 entry for single males, always worth a visit.

& then there is the gem .... WOW.

External Link/Members Only.  Communication (Great), Ladies spectacular. (Beatriz & Mia .... Wow, just Wow).  20 Euro fare by taxi from PDLA (Playa Paraiso).  I would say ditch the rest, go for the best.

Offline Mr333

& then there is the gem .... WOW.

External Link/Members Only.  Communication (Great), Ladies spectacular. (Beatriz & Mia .... Wow, just Wow).  20 Euro fare by taxi from PDLA (Playa Paraiso).  I would say ditch the rest, go for the best.

Have you visited? Any recommendations? No prices put me off visiting when I was there.

Offline Sevco5088

Have you visited? Any recommendations? No prices put me off visiting when I was there.

Yes.

Definately recommended.  Prices are 10% more expensive that in PDLA, but quality of ladies is like night and day.

Offline Apeters125

[/

How much did you pay? And what services were offered?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 09:18:42 pm by Apeters125 »

Offline Sevco5088

[/

How much did you pay? And what services were offered?

€110 for 30 mins ... Sex/BJ/69.  Did not enquire about any other services.  I was a very happy customer after about 2 1/2 hours.

Offline Nirvanian

Thanks for confirming the cost Sevco.

Too high when you add the cost of a cab to and from their remote location.

Offline Sevco5088

Broadband behaving today.

Took a walk up this street yesterday.

There are 5 Massage parlours in the same street.  Casa Blanca mentioned several times before.

But Massage Ilona providing a €60 happy ending massage by day.

Offline GmxJim

I was heading to Ilona but didn’t get far enough along and ended up in Casa Blanca next door. Did post about these on another thread but a great experience with €65 for naked HE. Seems this is the area to be.

Offline Apeters125

€110 for 30 mins ... Sex/BJ/69.  Did not enquire about any other services.  I was a very happy customer after about 2 1/2 hours.

Wsd the bj covered

Offline Apeters125

anyone used seeking in Tenerife?

Speaking to this one on telegram but wants a video call, no pics and nothing discussed

Wondering if it is a attempt at a scam

Offline Apeters125

Been to casa blanco

Skinny Romanian little English agreed on 100 euro for 1hr naked I think lol

Started massage and she was topless. On the flip I was rock hard so started handjob, took her pants and thong off, allowed touching. Was out in less than 30 mins

Lotus spa, went for the lotus massage for 200 euro for 1 hr. Milf Venezuelan. Shower together first mutal touching and kissing, then b2b, she then started the reach around. More b2b on the front than Hj to finish. She pushed my fingers down to finger her pussy during the hj to finish. Also more kissing during hj

Offline Apeters125

That was an enjoyable experience. Booked Eva who is from Russia at the Kundalini massage place.

It is a short walk from the Safari shopping centre and Hard Rock Bar. The address is on their website.

The place is on the 4th Floor of a new block. The sign for it is on the door, at first I thought it was an apartment. Met by Eva who is petite and fairly pretty. She is a really nice girl.

Choose the tantric body to body €140 for 60 mins), plenty of sliding up and down my back. Then the turnover where my crown jewels received much needed attention. Reciprocated the massage, however her private areas were out of bounds. Inevitably the sweet release of my  failed children  took place.

Really enjoyed the experience nice shower afterwards. No rush either.

I had a massage from Eva today. 150 euro flr 1hr b2b,

Laid down on my front b2b, pecks on my back. On the then allow tit sicking, and amazing b2b, finish cum on tits. Was out in 45mins which included shower

Online LordGrantham

I had some success with External Link/Members Only use it just like Adultwork.

Offline QQwerty

So of the massage shops in Adeje which tends to be the best?

Offline GmxJim

Will be back out there again soon and hoping to try Sugar Girls. Have seen another similar place, Valhalla, has anyone been there ? Last time it was mostly the massage places for me, are there any other places for daytime fun. I notice most of the clubs don't open till gone 10pm.

Online LordGrantham

So of the massage shops in Adeje which tends to be the best?

To be honest I can’t really remember anywhere that stood out, but avoid the Chinese places, I’ve not read anything good about them.

Offline Dogwalker

I'm off to Tenerife this weekend and fancy a cheeky massage with a hj. I'll be in Callo Salveje but have a car. It would have to be daytime so where do you reckon?

Offline GmxJim

You are quite close to Sugar Girls which by all accounts is one of the best FS places in Tenerife. If it's just massage then you won't go wrong at Massage Ilona or the other place next door. They are opposite the Iberostar Sabila in Fanabe. You will see some shops opposite with some stairs going up, both places are on the 2nd level of shops. Avoid the Chinese places.

Online LordGrantham

I used External Link/Members Only with some success. It’s like their version of Viva and should be used with the same caveats.

Offline Apeters125

Went to Lilly’s massage opposite sabila

60euro for 30mins with happy ending

Massage was more teasing but got me aroused. Hj to finish

Spanish milf/gilf by her age lol.