Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1997  (Read 1437 times)

Tony Montana

I've seen that some girls put their birth year on their AW profile name and I was amazed to see a girl (camgirl actually) with a profile name that ends with '97'.  That seems so recent and I can't believe that a girl born in (January) 1997 would legally be able to work as a prossie.

Offline smiths

I've seen that some girls put their birth year on their AW profile name and I was amazed to see a girl (camgirl actually) with a profile name that ends with '97'.  That seems so recent and I can't believe that a girl born in (January) 1997 would legally be able to work as a prossie.

If born today or before today in January 1997 a WG would be 18 and thus able to work as a WG.

Offline tesla

or the 97 could have some other meaning, does not have to be the birth year, lots of girls use 69 as a suffix and they were not born in 1969

Tony Montana

If born today or before today in January 1997 a WG would be 18 and thus able to work as a WG.

Yes I know it is true, but just seems hard to believe.  I think I started my punting career around then.

Offline Vivago

She is probably older. These girls are not stupid (generally) and know that there is a ready market for the barely legal.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline threechilliman

Yes, my son will legally be allowed to punt this year. I have thought about booking him an hour with two girls at Sandys as his present, but i suspect he's already had a threesome.

tcm

Offline Qwerty

She is probably older. These girls are not stupid (generally) and know that there is a ready market for the barely legal.

Hmmm... looking through AW profiles makes me have severe doubts wrt the above assertion. Some are of course clever. But quite a few definitely aren't. On the other hand you're more likely to do well as a WG with a fantastic set of hooters and no GCSEs than the other way round.

a10

Yeah, I reckon that's it. Some ditzy bint wants to be "young" and hits on the genius idea of putting 1997 into the profile year. Ignore the fact it makes her 18 and three weeks at the oldest:wackogirl:

Personally, I've never seen the attraction in these "barely legal" types. I like a WG with experience, not some teenager with no clue what's she doing  :dash:
Of course, is she does know what she's doing then the implications are a bit  :vomit:

Autopunter

Always knock off seven years if thirty plus from the age they tell you, and five if they look in their mid twenties. It's not a scam it's just good advertising. I punted for a few years in my mid-20s, stopped when I got into a relationship and started again when it ended four years later. Apparently some of the girls I used to see have managed to stop time, 'cause their profile ages have stayed the same 8p.

Sometimes we do it to ourselves- one WG told me if she was honest about her age on her profile text but entered it differently on the age section because otherwise she never showed up in searches.