Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Day of week and Time of day to see a wg  (Read 3773 times)

Offline Stealthy

Hi,
Im new to all this and have only done a couple of punts. First, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on this forum!   :drinks:
I'v got some great advice from this forum and have had 2 good punts. I haven't been ripped off or mugged by some pimp etc.

My Question Is   What is the best day of the week (weekdays and weekend) and time of day to see a wg?
So she's not to tired (shagged out) from other punters 
She's not got many bookings so you wont be rushed if you need to say longer
She's not very busy so she wont be irritable
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:26:35 pm by Stealthy »

Online Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
You can't really tell. She might say you first when in fact you 10th. Just choose best time for You. There is not such a thing as best time. You possibly can not know if she was busy or if she is tired.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:37:54 pm by Michelle Independent »

Gordo987

I don't know about days of the week, because I never punt on the weekend. I have been told by more than one indie girl that they are usually busy in the mornings up to 11 o'clock, and then they are quiet between about mid-day until about five. I've never asked at parlours, but I always call just before I get there to make sure that the girl I want (if I'm after a particular one) is available, and that there's no waiting.  :hi:

vorian

No way to say one way or the other, too many variables involved, choose what is the best time for you, the punter is the customer after all, you should expect good service whatever time of the day it is. 

Online Steely Dan

Agree - it is just luck if she is busy or not on the day.  But it really doesn't matter. 

The extreme example of this is parties.  You *know* the girls are having sex all day.  So which party is best?  I have noticed no difference.  For the first they are fresh, but perhaps not warmed up.  And maybe saving energy for later. But a few I believe are truly horny and ready to play hard.  One girl told me I was the first sex she had had in a week at a first party - I choose to believe her.The middle party they are warmed up, but not tired. Been to great middle parties! For the last party, they are ready for it - not afraid to have orgasm (or 2).

The above is all speculation.  All I really know is there is no difference for the punter.

I have had great punts at all hours and days.  Except in the morning - cause I am not up for it, so have not booked that.  (Maybe for my bucket list?)

Online threechilliman

It might be better to look at it another way. What time of day are you usually up for it? For me, mornings are best. I rarely punt in the evening as I'm tired by then. If you're up for it, you'll usually enjoy it. I had a great punt with frankiemanchester early one morning....

Online wristjob

Saw a girl a few days ago. I asked about facials - she doesn't normally do them but because it was the last punt of the day she didn't mind (cos of makeup. ). I've had a  girl follow me out the door on her last booking too - and that did feel a little hurried. I guess a lot depends on the girl and if she's a morning or evening person and how she likes to do things. You could do worse than ask her.

Offline Stealthy

Saw a girl a few days ago. I asked about facials - she doesn't normally do them but because it was the last punt of the day she didn't mind (cos of makeup. ). I've had a  girl follow me out the door on her last booking too - and that did feel a little hurried. I guess a lot depends on the girl and if she's a morning or evening person and how she likes to do things. You could do worse than ask her.

Thanks, thats a good idea- in you have the day or afternoon off and your happy to see them at any time -you can ask the girl for a time that shes happiest to see someone

It might be better to look at it another way. What time of day are you usually up for it? For me, mornings are best. I rarely punt in the evening as I'm tired by then. If you're up for it, you'll usually enjoy it. I had a great punt with frankiemanchester early one morning...

Yes and very importantly- make sure youre  in the mood at that time to see her!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:01:16 pm by Stealthy »

Offline Matium

What is the best day of the week (weekdays and weekend) and time of day to see a wg?

You're the one paying so you decide.

If you're single, you choose any time that suits you.

If you're married, you choose a safe time to make sure you're never found out by your wife, there'll be hell to pay if she ever does.

If a WG is not available at the time you want, just choose another.

As for whether she'll be "tired" etc, that's her lookout, not yours.

You get what you pay for.

If you get a cheap East European, don't be surprised if you're treated brusquely.

Also there's no correlation between price and quality, a £120 an hour Adultwork will often turn out to be better than a £300 an hour "courtesan".

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Thanks, thats a good idea- in you have the day or afternoon off and your happy to see them at any time -you can ask the girl for a time that shes happiest to see someone

Yes and very importantly- make sure youre  in the mood at that time to see her!!

That for me is anytime within my availability. I know some clients like to be polite and ask "When's a good time for you?" but most of the time any time in the time advertised is as good as any(otherwise I wouldn't be advertising it). You also can never be sure whether she's seen ten clients before you or none.  The start of her available time may not necessarily get booked.

My advice would be to make an appointment at a time that suits you.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

If you're married, you choose a safe time to make sure you're never found out by your wife, there'll be hell to pay if she ever does.

If you get a cheap East European, don't be surprised if you're treated brusquely.

Also there's no correlation between price and quality, a £120 an hour Adultwork will often turn out to be better than a £300 an hour "courtesan"

Isn't the section in bold a bit of a contradiction?

Offline smiths

Hi,
Im new to all this and have only done a couple of punts. First, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on this forum!   :drinks:
I'v got some great advice from this forum and have had 2 good punts. I haven't been ripped off or mugged by some pimp etc.

My Question Is   What is the best day of the week (weekdays and weekend) and time of day to see a wg?

There is no such thing, just what time and day suits you. A punter has no way of knowing how many punters a WG MIGHT be punted with on any given day. Bear in mind a smart WG will know some punters dont like to hear about WGs punting with loads of punters as has been proved on here and elsewhere over the years, so you cant rely on the WGs word in my view.

Some punters book the WGs first advertised booking of her day, that increases the chances you will be her first punter but doesnt guarantee it of course. She could of seen a regular beforehand or had an overnighter, who knows. Plus, even if you are her first punter of the day that doesnt mean she hasnt just finished fucking her pimp BB all night. Punting isnt for the squeamish in my opinion.

What i do know is a good WG will offer a good service, at parties where i have attended all in a day i have punted with WGs that were as good at the start as at the end despite having punted with up to 40 other punters that day.

cockneybstrd

Tuesdays between 2.15pm and 3.35pm. But in all seriousness its a totally subjective thing. I have had great punts at 3am and 9am and 10pm I have also had shit ones at those times

Offline smiths

Also there's no correlation between price and quality, a £120 an hour Adultwork will often turn out to be better than a £300 an hour "courtesan".

Absolute bollocks where you say you get what you pay for. That isnt necessarily the case in punting as many punters including me and some others on here have posted saying and doing reviews about. How good a WG is is down to her own individual attitude, not what she or her pimp happen to charge.

Being treated brusquely is an individual attitude thing, WGs from anywhere who charge high rates can be brusque, not just cheap EE WGs. I do of course agree and know there is no correlation between what a WG charges and how good she might be.

Online wristjob

That for me is anytime within my availability. I know some clients like to be polite and ask "When's a good time for you?" but most of the time any time in the time advertised is as good as any(otherwise I wouldn't be advertising it).

You've touched on this before in other threads from your perspective - which is you have an amount of time between clients as downtime, cleanup, refresh whatever. I'm not convinced all/most girls do so it can be a revolving door. I'd rather give that girl a miss anyway, but certainly would rather go when she's quiet and had time to "refresh" than the second the previous guy walks out.

Gordo987

Apart from most of this post stating the 'bleedin obvious', your swipe at Eastern European women is way off. I've seen several EE girls in and around Manchester, and all have treated me with respect and most have given great VFM. Some have been young, fresh, sweet and charming too, despite some language difficulties.  :hi:

Offline londonmaxxy

Don't over - think it.  If you see one first thing she might have just had a cream pie from her partner. If you see her at the end of day you could be the last of many cocks. It's a lottery.
Just go with good reports & recommendations.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

some women get more energised after seeing a couple of punters and not more tired.
even if she only has three bookings that day she might still not let you have longer as she may have a booking after you and need time to relax and clean up.  Not everyone can always extend another 30minutes for many reasons.  It may also have nothing to do with work.  Some of us take bookings around other things like doctors or dentist or swimming or getting hair done.
If you don't mean extend your booking but mean you can get an extra few minutes at the end of the booking if needed not all girls will allow this anyway as some give up to the exact time and wont go over so that depends on the girl

Why do you think if she is not busy she wont be irritable.  Being a grumpy cow has nothing to do with the amount of bookings but the individual girl and if she can leave her problems at home.  I should imagine a less busy girl who is not making the money she wants to make would be more irritable than a busy one who is making the money she wants

SaneOnes

I usually book the first hour of the first working day which varies, of course, from one WG to another.

For example, I saw Donna from Walsall once at 9am on a Monday which was her first day returning from a break. Most of my bookings are usually around that time of the week. Then when I saw Laura, Louise and Nicole in Norwich (on separate occasions), when they were touring, it's usually been that first hour of that day they arrived at around 2pm/3pm. Once I had Laura pulling in to the car park right in front of me as I was loitering about - I was 20 mins early. I was expecting a sweaty/stinky Laura but boy, was I wrong! Anyway, I digress.

Online threechilliman

Don't over - think it.  If you see one first thing she might have just had a cream pie from her partner. If you see her at the end of day you could be the last of many cocks. It's a lottery.
Just go with good reports & recommendations.

This is fair comment for me. Don't over think it.

Nhsi

I always fancy it weekday evenings about 7, and rarely have any luck.. So avoid then!!

JV547845

I like my indie MILFs for a number of reasons so school or child minder hours when the kids are away works best for that.  Shame that rarely works for me but when I can it's great. 

Online Markus

I usually see a WG within an hour or two of the time they have displayed on their profiles ie if she says she starts at 2pm I don't take any appointment after 3pm.

Worked well so far. Besides which it's more likely shel be clean having taken a shower before his first appointment.

Online threechilliman

Having said don’t think about it too hard, the shite on telly last night gave me an extended period to consider this. Assuming most of us punt when we have the money it seems realistic that this will occur soon after payday and less so just before payday. Weekly is usually a Thursday, monthly can be any time from the 15th. As I have experience of a business which sells items which you’d purchase when you have the cash available, I find the first and last week of the month to be busy and the middle two to be quieter, particularly the second week of a month. Similarly, Friday is always a good day, usually about twice the daily average.

Applying this theory, 10th to the 14th might be a good time with Tuesday and Wednesday being the best days of the week. And we have that combination this week. It’d be interesting to see how easy last minute bookings are this week….

This could equally apply to the thread I started on the chances of getting stood up at the last minute on a half hour punt

It might be complete cobblers as well lol!!

JV547845

Seems a good theory to me.  I think the run up to Christmas is a good time if you can simultaneously afford your own present budget and your punting budget.  A lot of girls might be thinking of booking summer holidays at the moment too. 

Addendum to my own theory above - the end of this month is may half term so one of the many milf doldrums. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I like to be the first punter of her day (whichever lady it is), and sometimes it is when her kids are gone to school, sometimes it is when she starts mid morning. But often it is dictated by when I am free. Most of my punts are daytimes.

My own physiology makes a morning punt best, not too early but with an empty stomach and good quality Greek yoghurt and blueberries for breakfast, so if it is later in the morning I have a late lunch.

Offline YoungBrum

I try to go on weekdays when the neighbours will be at work or on their way home. I'm not the most inconspicuous person so I'd rather not have the neighbours notice me skulking around

Rochdull lad

I usually see the nearer of my 2 Regulars about 11.00 am, while I usually reach the one to whom I have a longer journey before 12 noon.

That timing owes as much to my needing to take my Sildenafil about an hour before I get to their premises, having only had a cup of tea between getting up and taking the tablet; as to a desire to be the first client of their day.

Like YoungBrum, I'm not the most inconspicuous of people; but the people who live on my 150 yds. journey from the bus stop past a parade of shops to the first girl's premises all seem very friendly, even though they don't know me; where I'm going; or why I'm going there!

I'm also fortunate that the one to whom I have the longer journey collects me from her local station so we go into her place together, usually laughing about something or other, so that there's no suspicion raised.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

School hols is often a tough time for some sorts of punts. Either the lady cannot do in calls and cannot leave the kids,

or the kids are home and the missus is out so you cannot pop out for a punt as you would have to explain to them why you are going out ...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:47:44 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Rochdull lad

Having said don’t think about it too hard, the shite on telly last night gave me an extended period to consider this. Assuming most of us punt when we have the money it seems realistic that this will occur soon after payday and less so just before payday. Weekly is usually a Thursday, monthly can be any time from the 15th. As I have experience of a business which sells items which you’d purchase when you have the cash available, I find the first and last week of the month to be busy and the middle two to be quieter, particularly the second week of a month. Similarly, Friday is always a good day, usually about twice the daily average.

Applying this theory, 10th to the 14th might be a good time with Tuesday and Wednesday being the best days of the week. And we have that combination this week. It’d be interesting to see how easy last minute bookings are this week….

This could equally apply to the thread I started on the chances of getting stood up at the last minute on a half hour punt

It might be complete cobblers as well lol!!

And with respect of us "Silver punters", 3cm, it is!! :D

Now that I'm retired and therefore "time-rich", I usually book one or other of my Regulars for 11.00 a.m. on a Monday.  That's because, unlike you, I get my works pension on the 1st day of the calendar month but my State Benefits every 4 weeks [on different days of different weeks, of course - what was that about joined-up government?!].  That means that some months, I've got a double payment of one or other of my State Benefits/Pension so my Punting Budget goes up in that month! :D

Put simply, it's too difficult to calculate which is the best day for a punt! :rolleyes:

Offline GreyDave

And with respect of us "Silver punters", 3cm, it is!! :D
I get my works pension on the 1st day of the calendar month but my State Benefits every 4 weeks [on different days of different weeks, of course - what was that about joined-up government?!].  That means that some months, I've got a double payment of one or other of my State Benefits/Pension so my Punting Budget goes up in that month! :D

Brings a new meaning to the saying "State Fucking Benefits" :D :D :D