Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Falling in love with WG  (Read 12464 times)

Offline winkywanky

You're forgetting that some guys do have a WG for a (real) gf, and that punters and WGs can and do fall in love and make a go of it, with the girl going back to Civvy St.

Certainly though the latter is incredibly rare.

If the OP decides to pursue it, he may become one of those very rare cases. But very much more likely, not.

Offline Hobbit

You're forgetting that some guys do have a WG for a (real) gf, and that punters and WGs can and do fall in love and make a go of it, with the girl going back to Civvy St.

Certainly though the latter is incredibly rare.

If the OP decides to pursue it, he may become one of those very rare cases. But very much more likely, not.

Oh, look there goes a flying pig. Must be one of those rare cases. :D

Offline penisilin

There is a lot of cuddling in between sex, and we have DFK all the time.  And when we slept during overnight we did it in spoon position. There is a lot of GFE in between actual sex, this is why I'm so confused, when you mix this with discounts / free sessions / going extra mile. Plus we are both speaking the same foreign language and that makes it even more natural.

Sorry to say but you've been 'pussy whipped'.  Otherwise you've made this all up and wasting our time.  Admin please delete this thread

Offline hendrix

I think the OP will do what he wants to do, regardless of how much advice we give him. In my experience, in these situations, people usually have to learn the hard way and suffer. I have said it before and I will say it again...A Hooker is a Hooker, is a Hooker, is a Hooker. No matter how many overnights you do, or spooning, or flirting, all they want is your money.  END OF!

So, unfortunately, he may have to learn the hard way.

Yep, I do lots of these because I enjoy them, as well as taking prossies on trips abroad etc, BUT never lose sight that they're only interested in the fee. And, that's as it should be. It's a transaction.

Offline LoneWolf2020

Yep, I do lots of these because I enjoy them, as well as taking prossies on trips abroad etc, BUT never lose sight that they're only interested in the fee. And, that's as it should be. It's a transaction.

It would break my heart thinking of how many one hour sessions i could do with different girls for the price of that overnighter but each to their own.

Online Waterhouse

Firstly - link.

Secondly - extra time/services is an investment made by the whore in punters that she thinks will be easy regular cash for not much effort, usually with a guy she can see is smitten and easily led by his cock straight to the cashpoint. As soon as the guy becomes more trouble than her investment, she'll bin him. Move on, you've been played by a pro. Literally.

Good advice and a welcome reminder for all.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 04:20:09 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Hobbit

Yes, I would imagine that comes through experience and not book knowledge or reading on forums. The OP needs to experience this to learn and he will surely find out that it is only a transaction.

Offline Hobbit

It would break my heart thinking of how many one hour sessions i could do with different girls for the price of that overnighter but each to their own.

Overnighters are overrated in my opinion. I've only done one in my life and she slept for 9 hours of it at night. I didn't mind so much as it was a 22-hour booking but I felt a little ripped off. But nevertheless, I doubt I would do that again.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 04:24:42 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Doc Holliday

I saw her last time 2 weeks ago, and I will see her tomorrow if she does not cancel.

We wait with bated breath?  :D

Offline hendrix

Overnighters are overrated in my opinion. I've only done one in my life and she slept for 9 hours of it at night. I didn't mind so much as it was a 22-hour booking but I felt a little ripped off. But nevertheless, I doubt I would do that again.

Yeah, that's not my idea of an overnight, and any regs that tried to "phone in" one with me would get binned sharpish!

Offline dubs

There is a lot of cuddling in between sex, and we have DFK all the time.  And when we slept during overnight we did it in spoon position. There is a lot of GFE in between actual sex, this is why I'm so confused, when you mix this with discounts / free sessions / going extra mile. Plus we are both speaking the same foreign language and that makes it even more natural.

Being a WG in a foreign country can be a very lonely experience for a girl, so finding someone who she can talk to openly and naturally, and not be judged for her choice of profession can be a breath of fresh air.  Make the most of it, cheap sex with a convincing GFE is what many of the punters want on this site.

Just don't lend her any money, don't get involved personally e.g. sharing details of your job, family, etc and when it ends, thank her for the good times and move on.

Offline willie loman

Firstly - link.

Secondly - extra time/services is an investment made by the whore in punters that she thinks will be easy regular cash for not much effort, usually with a guy she can see is smitten and easily led by his cock straight to the cashpoint. As soon as the guy becomes more trouble than her investment, she'll bin him. Move on, you've been played by a pro. Literally.

Good point, girls have no problem adding extra time, if they know you will come every week, it doesn't mean much, on the other hand, a fair no of girls hook up with punters, like most women they are looking for someone to look after them.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 05:32:53 pm by willie loman »

Offline CroPunter

WHat is the language you both share then?

Serbo-Croatian, ex Yugoslavia. For e.g. difference between Serbian and Croatian is like British English and American English.

I'm guessing you're Croatian, and the girl is also?

There's not many of them around as far as I know. I think from the very outset you may have booked her (even without realising it) because she came from your home country. So already you had a 'connection' with her. Then you find out she's hot, perhaps about your age, and you have a lot in common. BINGO! :(

I been with ex Yugo girls in the past here in London, I know market is overcrowded with Romanian/Hungarian/Polish girls, but you can find nice ex Yugo girls too. The main problem is that I wasn't been treated like a client from day one with her. It felt more personal, and with more passion.

You also need to let us have the link as previously suggested. Out of interest, whats the age difference?
As you've asked the question You need to listen to us all. Best of luck. :hi:

I'm 40, she is 27.

Alternatively, for the sake of some short-term pain, put it all behind you. I suspect shagging other girls in the meantime won't work for you, perhaps go cold turkey? Or perhaps try to get dating 'the conventional way', on civvy street.

In any event, good luck.

And don't forget to report back here  ;).

Yeah as I said, I went for another punt with some nice Czech girl( External Link/Members Only ), however I felt very weird.

Just don't lend her any money, don't get involved personally e.g. sharing details of your job, family, etc and when it ends, thank her for the good times and move on.

I'm not lending any of them money, however I know already a lot about her personal life, and she knows some stuff about me too.

Overall thank you guys for cooling my head a little bit, it really help. After the meeting with Ms XXX I will report you back.

Offline B4bcock

Overall thank you guys for cooling my head a little bit, it really help. After the meeting with Ms XXX I will report you back.    (QUOTE FROM CROPUNTER)

And when you do please put her profile up - it may be very beneficial to you.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:31:58 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Itsnotshy

I often fall in love with WGs, usually for 30 minutes, then I fall out of love until I see them again.
It's all about the illusion of love. Then you get back to your normal life.
If you can't handle that level of emotional discipline it's best not to punt.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 07:19:35 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Your_dark_knight

Still hoping to 'keep her for himself'  :sarcastic:

OP, sorry to say you sound like a fuc#ing idiot - You're in the wrong hobby mate.  :thumbsdown:

:lol:

Offline GMontag

Dude. When this sort of thing happens, its an indication you need a girlfriend. People punt for different reasons but a huge part of it is that, the punt, the thrill of the pleasure meeting a different lady each time.
What you described just sounds like a lonely individual, meeting another lonely individual with a few commonalities.
Ok, lets say you are REALLY in love with her. Too bad mate cause thats not going to stop any punter from pounding her senseless when they want. I doubt you have the means to pay for her time every day even with a discounted rate. And I bet after a couple of discounted rates from you she will start avoiding as how will she be expected to pay for the above market rent rates prossies have to pay and all other expenses.
And working at Waitrose may not be her cup of tea..

Offline houseboot

You're not the first, you won't be the last.

Just type EAS into the search box.

There's enough reading there to keep you occupied for the next couple of weeks.

Offline Heellover86

I am one of those guys that ended up in a relationship with a WG and at the time it was something neither me nor her were looking for, it just happened.

Lasted about a year, totally financially independent from each other.  We didn't fall in love for a few months but there was a definite strong spark immediately, one I hadn't had with any other WG and I am an experienced punter and it's never happened since.

Our relationship ran its course because as people our lives were just too different.  She carried on working at the start of our relationship and I didn't feel like I had any right to ask her to stop, its how we met and it was her income at the end of day.

In the end though I wouldn't recommend getting involved with a WG, its just far too complicated

Offline justdesserts

What's her profile link (or have you not made that bit up yet)  :music:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bonker

I've been seeing a Croatian WG, very fit and good service - became a regular. After 25 sessions in 2 weeks she gave me 10 minutes extra for free. I immediately fell in love and want to have babies with her. She feels the same way as she and I are both foreign, different languages different cultures different skin colour, but we had an instant connection.

She's agreed to give up whoring but wants to be a nun. So, I'm going to take holy vows too.

She says she has to ditch some sad old stalker first. Don't know who he is but she swore in Croatian for 10 minutes when she talked about him.

Then she and I will found a nunnery in the hundred acre wood. Our first child will be called tigger.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:03:56 am by Bonker »

Offline Jonestown

Give it time, when the heart rules the head you just have to get your fingers burnt before you can see sense, getting emotionally involved with a WG is a mug’s game in almost every respect.

Offline Home Alone

She's probably got her claws in some other mug and is now milking him dry of cash. If this isn't a bullshit posting I suggest you forget her and find someonelse else to unload your manjuice and cash on . She's moved on to the next soft touch mug  I suggest you do the same  :dash:

Oh yes!! Been there; been done like that.

Offline Excalibur

+1.

if the OP is in Love  :crazy: and he thinks the feeling could be mutual, ask the Pro$$ie if she'll start doing the meeting's for free and watch her response  :unknown:

You'll find out soon enough where you stand  :music:

Hmmm, maybe.  Another perspective is that when you starting getting ‘freebies’ then the serious cash calls starting coming in from the smart prossies,  "CroPunter, can I borrow 100,000 kunas as:"

A, mother has fallen behind on rent and needs to pay her arrears
B, little brother has got into trouble with the Policija and needs bail money
C, papa has been struck down with cancer and needs urgent hospital treatment
D, I can spend more time with you Cro if I can bring some of my friends to ‘work’ for me in the UK and I won’t have to take endless facials especially from that Sperm Tsumani Stuart from UKP.
E, any other

You can tick more than one answer.

I hope I’m wrong Cro and we are witness to the first(?) UKP/Pro marriage.

Offline ILA2018

Well, this is the thing, she is doing this as a job. I love my job, but I love getting paid also. Even though I love my job I wouldn't do it if I wasn't getting paid. The same is true of her.

She may well like you, but in a sort of working relationship way. I'm sure I'm liked by many girls I visit because I'm clean, respectful, intelligent (and to many) funny. I'd like to hope they find me attractive and the sex is good for them too as it is for me but even if the sex is good for them and they do like me I don't expect them to not want to be paid for what they do.

Offline jester360

A Hooker is a Hooker, is a Hooker, is a Hooker. No matter how many overnights you do, or spooning, or flirting, all they want is your money.  END OF!

Plus any Civvie girl who is "in love" with you until you are showering her with gifts, paid vacations, cell phones etc etc etc until the moment you stop. END OF!

Offline CroPunter

Ok guys,

I had a meeting with her.  I told her that I got feelings for her, and she told me that she build some feelings for me too, and that is the reason why she cancel the meeting last time. She told me that she must focus on her work now  :( and that she can't have a boyfriend now. Also she shortened today's booking session, but she gave me discount too.

The last thing she told me was when she finish with this job we can be couple  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, this was like a waking up thing for me.

Guys it is really hard for me to write a proper review for her right now, I still need to cool my head. However this is her profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

when a woman makes the decision to rent herself out... she ONLY HAS 1 LOVE

MONEY £ MONEY £ MONEY £

razor sharp reality check.. painful and heart bleeding but that's the SIMPLETTO REALITY..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

"MONEY GONE WHORES GONE"  by the GREAT MIKE TYSON
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Ok guys,

I had a meeting with her.  I told her that I got feelings for her, and she told me that she build some feelings for me too, and that is the reason why she cancel the meeting last time. She told me that she must focus on her work now  :( and that she can't have a boyfriend now. Also she shortened today's booking session, but she gave me discount too.

The last thing she told me was when she finish with this job we can be couple  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, this was like a waking up thing for me.

Guys it is really hard for me to write a proper review for her right now, I still need to cool my head. However this is her profile

she will make you pay more than the bolt onz she paid for....

go and slap yourself hard around the face AND WAKE UP to reality...

there mangos are are a train, pay and ride otherwise FUCK OFF!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online webpunter

She does look FAF

If any punters or other WGs mention she's on UKP & she has a read the wheels are likely to come orf

With you expressing your love in the mist of EAS you are highly likely to get a different response next time you book her

If you ain't blocked

Why not ask Admin or one of the recently appointed moderators to delete the thread

Bless  :sarcastic:

Ok guys,

Offline CroPunter

She does look FAF

If any punters or other WGs mention she's on UKP & she has a read the wheels are likely to come orf

With you expressing your love in the mist of EAS you are highly likely to get a different response next time you book her

If you ain't blocked

Why not ask Admin or one of the recently appointed moderators to delete the thread

Bless  :sarcastic:

Well actually it is a good idea  :D :D :D

Offline tynetunnel

Ok guys,

with a HH rate of £120 once she retires you should be living a life of luxury!  :thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

Well actually it is a good idea  :D :D :D

So she's had an AW profile for less than 5 weeks and yet you've had 6-8 sessions with her and fallen in love ......

and you had a meeting with her to confess you're undying love .... was that here or Bulgaria where her profile is currently being accessed from?

All seems a little far fetched .....

Offline freeze44

Think James got it right near the start of this thread...made up bull  :thumbsdown:

Online webpunter

Green light on

Bulgaria where her profile is currently being accessed from?

More than a little !

Offline CroPunter

So she's had an AW profile for less than 5 weeks and yet you've had 6-8 sessions with her and fallen in love ......

and you had a meeting with her to confess you're undying love .... was that here or Bulgaria where her profile is currently being accessed from?

She is Sebian, but she is holding Bulgarian passport, because Serbia is not part of EU. I was seeing her a lot, I spent like £1.5k so far on her.

Offline jeanphillipe

Form an orderly queue to bang my mans future wife  :hi:

Offline kuck

This is one funny thread.  :lol: :lol: :D

My inner Scooby says CroPunter is Tina Sweetie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

There was a debate a while back whether this particular picture was real or photoshopped.

Perhaps you can clear the air  :sarcastic:

Also there's a saying " anybody is replaceable " she's hot but I'm sure there's plenty of fish in the ocean

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:56:58 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She is Sebian, but she is holding Bulgarian passport, because Serbia is not part of EU. I was seeing her a lot, I spent like £1.5k so far on her.
Either she or her controlling pimp is in Bulgaria, hard to think she is Serbian in that case?

Offline David1970

Ok guys,

Translation
I have feelings for her.....I am a stalker
She has built up feelings......I will get more money from this twat.
She will focus on her work.....I will keep screwing men for money and you also give lots of money.
She shortened the booking but gave discount....this twat is annoying need to get rid of him today.
She will finish being a SP and we will be a couple......keep giving me the money you twat.

Offline Global_Punter

Translation
I have feelings for her.....I am a stalker
She has built up feelings......I will get more money from this twat.
She will focus on her work.....I will keep screwing men for money and you also give lots of money.
She shortened the booking but gave discount....this twat is annoying need to get rid of him today.
She will finish being a SP and we will be a couple......keep giving me the money you twat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sarcastic:

Jerjer

I'm afraid that the OP is simply deluded. I know because I've sort of been halfway there myself and fell a little for an escort. The best thing she did though was to ignore the poem I wrote her and chose not to thank me for the Christmas voucher I e-mailed. Helped me snap right out of it!

Offline Moby Dick

Extravagant tout!
£170/hr no AW reviews.
Better off just doing a TOFTT review rather than posting this soppy bollocks.

Offline Global_Punter

Extravagant tout!
£170/hr no AW reviews.
Better off just doing a TOFTT review rather than posting this soppy bollocks.

Haha, true he / she has created some awareness for the SP

Offline CroPunter

Can Admin please delete the whole thread please.

Offline Global_Punter

After you write a review, your not getting off lightly mate :sarcastic:

Offline CroPunter

After you write a review, your not getting off lightly mate :sarcastic:

Hahahahaha, well since you are saying that I'm Tina it would not makes sense  :lol:

Offline houseboot

Why?

Threads very rarely get deleted. There needs to be some compelling reason to do so.

What is that reason?

Members do get deleted though .....