Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kate (Bury)  (Read 1494 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5652786) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Rover69

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, so please bear with me. Since I saw my first trans girl in late 2018 (Miss Persia), I seem to average seeing maybe three trans girls a year. I've always tended to go for Thai girls; I'm not sure why, but I generally had pleasant experiences, so I stick to what I know.

I had the urge last week, so I looked at who was about locally in the East Lancs area and saw Kate was available in Bury. I knew the location as previously seen Transexual Michelle there. I opted for 30 minutes at £80 from Kate.

Comms: No issues what so ever. All very fluid through text

Kate: She was the girl in the photos, but possibly a little bigger than the BP ones. As others have said, the AW photos seem more realistic. She was super friendly and seemed to enjoy as much as I did.

Service: I like a good massage. Many go through the motions, but Kate seemed to want to get in deep with her hands, which I really enjoyed. The foreplay was excellent, with plenty of mutual relief.

I went with the intention of topping but ended up being topped. I just went with the flow and was pleasantly surprised how good it felt. Her cock gets girthy towards the base, and she certainly used it well. I ended up coming hands-free too quickly, which was a shock, tbh, and she was disappointed at the early conclusion.

Summary: Would I see her again? Yes definitely, and for £80 was great value.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 02:13:23 pm by Rover69 »

Offline charliepie

I'm glad you've figured out the review section and I look forward to hearing about the other 14 TS punts being a fellow liker of the Thai tourers:-) I haven't seen Kate yet myself though I am behind in posting some other old reviews so must try harder myself!

Offline Rover69

The girls are: Ms Persia, Indian Rani, Alison Dale (self counselling session), Michelle, Jenny, Jannay, Melanie, Sindey, Anna (twice- think she is now Jazz), Thai Delight Emma, Massage Melissa, Thai Kate, Thai Jasmin, Maxine. Seen all in the North West.

Offline Highfield Hal

What do you mean by self-counselling session?

Offline Rover69

What do you mean by self-counselling session?
It was early on in my attraction to trans and was confused about it tbh. I met Alison and had a fantastic chat about it.

Offline Highfield Hal

I’ve never seen Alison, but it was nice of her to reassure you.