Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Darling - Glasgow Incall  (Read 2261 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5029059) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline mikemole

External Link/Members Only

Comms: SP number often visible without green light - no response on a few previous occasions but regular comms on the day of the meet. Clear directions to incall location and very pleasant overall.

Fee: £80 for 30 mins.

Date/Location: Early December 2020/Flat in Robroyston - tricky location, in the middle of a U-bend street.  Free parking available but street is heavy with resident traffic and nosey neighbours.  SP herself warns of this and urges discretion.  I parked off a main road and walked to location.

Looks: Carmen is short with a banging figure.  Small tits but a nice handful and a cracking arse.  I was underwhelmed by her facial appearance but her body more than made up for it.  Stated age of 25 seems accurate.

The Meet: Met by Carmen behind the door and pleasantly directed to the bedroom.  No shower required but SP requested that I have a quick scrub with handwash before the action.

Carmen is a chatty English girl (Lancashire) and makes you feel at ease.  We got on the bed and began some LFK, some brushing of tongues but no snogging the faces off each other.  It was a little tentative for my liking at this stage, but I was happy to see where it led.

OWO commenced and Carmen requested that I lie down for it and she delivered a superb BJ, with great technique and pace.  I was feeling the sap rising fairly quickly, so I flipped her into 69 for a taste of her pussy, which was clean and tight.  She requested that I didn't grip her too tightly or slap her arse hard at this point.

Bag on, we moved to cowgirl fucking and Carmen rides very well on top - fast and grinds right down your shaft.  We then switched to doggy where she excelled once more, taking a good deep fucking and backing up expertly onto my cock.  A few moments later, I was given the green light to cum on her ass cheeks.  We continued to chat and there was no rushing out the door - the SP seems to enjoy building a rapport with clients.

Overall: The SP has a terrific body and excellent skills which made for a very positive experience.  She remains in my preferred HH price bracket and is a very solid punt: a punt that would get better with each visit IMO.

MM
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 03:11:45 am by mikemole »

Offline mickey1967

She'd stopped doing half hour incall bookings for a while, minimum 1hr. Back doing them now, guess the demand wasn't there at the moment which forced her to revert back.