Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla, Glasgow  (Read 3429 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810406) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Para124

External Link/Members Only

I'll admit I was desperate turning to Viva but me usual SPs are dropping like flies. god help me.

30min booking which lasted a total of 15mins door to door. I was home before the booking was meant to end!

It's the girl in the photos, very good English, but that's where the fun stops.

Had agreed DFE and OWO available in advance on the proviso I was fresh and clean. Think I spent more time in my shower than I did on her bed. Got there, had a quick visit to bathroom and then she stripped off before announcing kissing and OW were £20 extra. I declined.

Got some OW where she went to town trying to get me to cum early, she eventually gave in and rode me on top to finish. Were only 10minutes into our time so I asked for a massage which got a weird look and a reluctant ok. 3mins of a backrub and her interest was clearly elsewhere.

She must live off the one-time chancers as I cannot see how any regular would come back. No conversation, no teasing, no nothing.

Glasgow scene is officially dead of any decent service this past year, v.close to handin in ma cards!  :angry:

Offline Para124

Yup pictures are accurate. Service is not.

Offline Harrymetsally

Glasgow scene is officially dead of any decent service this past year, v.close to handin in ma cards!  :angry:

Aye yer no kidding it was rough before Covid and now it's properly fcked. I remember only 4-5 years ago just about every regular girl I saw worked from her own home, top service, extra time free, same day booking mostly.  Some gave up / most turned utter shite and into cunts, slacking on service and general pish I am not prepared to pay for.  What's left works out of a hotel or has only set days to work out of a house so it's all pre-book miles in advance.  Personally I prefer to wake up horny, book and fuck within a few hours. 

There are no girls under 30 that seem any good and 50%+ of the hookers on AW are built like tanks :)  I am now lustfully looking at 'tank hookers' as I can see from reviews they are the only ones that seem to know how to suck dick properly and give a good service. 

Offline Matrix

She's been reviewed but I forgot when.  I actually walked on her after I saw the nick of her legs and arse.  Didn't think I'd get much traction down there.

Offline Matrix

:lol:

Looks like the aw profile has changed hands already.  I'm sure that's a different girl now.  Actually looks good.

Offline Para124

:lol:

Looks like the aw profile has changed hands already.  I'm sure that's a different girl now.  Actually looks good.

Haha so it has! Ridiculous

Offline Matrix

Looks like there's transfer activity at ER.  Swapped "your one" for that ugly one i saw a couple of weeks back.